Off season random *^%$

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 13615
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:12 pm

Montanabob wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:38 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:36 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:30 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:35 am
Not sure what happened to Petrinos face, but I hope didn’t crash his Harley.

He's probably still mixing it up with people (to put it kindly) just like he did in high school and college.
I'm not a fan.
And getting his rear end kicked, just like in high school and college.
Wrong Petrino. That was his brother.
Yes, Bobby wrecked on the Harley. Bobby road dirt bikes, was a speed skater, football baseball and hoops. Paul did football, hooos and baseball. Both were very good little league catchers.

No idea why Paul is patched up. Fair skinned family. Probably too much time in the sun.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

AFCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2650
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by AFCAT » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:58 pm

Montanabob wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:38 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:36 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:30 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:35 am
Not sure what happened to Petrinos face, but I hope didn’t crash his Harley.

He's probably still mixing it up with people (to put it kindly) just like he did in high school and college.
I'm not a fan.
And getting his rear end kicked, just like in high school and college.
Wrong Petrino. That was his brother.
Nope, I got it right. I know who both of them are. My motorcycle comment was a dig at his brother.


Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
Phone - 406-994-2092
Mail - P.O. Box 172750, Bozeman, MT 59717

AFCAT
Member # Retired
Posts: 2650
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by AFCAT » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:04 pm



Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
Phone - 406-994-2092
Mail - P.O. Box 172750, Bozeman, MT 59717

DBARNETT1953
New Recruit
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:58 am

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by DBARNETT1953 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:00 am

This seems to fall under Random Stuff. Growth trends in Bozeman and Missoula lead to some interesting projections:

Projections for MSU and Bozeman versus UofM and Missoula assuming constant growth:
County Population:
Date____________________Gallatin County__________Missoula County
2010____________________89,651_________________109,466
2018____________________111,876________________118,791
Projected 2026____________139,500________________128,900

Student Enrollment:
Date____________________MSU____________________UofM
2010____________________13,559__________________13,198
2018____________________16,186__________________9,565
Projected 2026___________19,320__________________6,930

Football Stadium Attendance:
Date____________________MSU____________________U0fM
2010____________________14,298/game_____________25,448/game
2018____________________16,471/game_____________24,677/game
Projected 2026___________18,970/game_____________23,930/game



User avatar
technoCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3117
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:06 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by technoCat » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 am

Still trying to figure out how neither Sterk, Brott or Konkol got a combine invite. Just kind of surprising based on their measurables. Hope they kick a$$ at the pro-day.


DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE 01/05/1984

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4037
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by RickRund » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:33 am

DBARNETT1953 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:00 am
This seems to fall under Random Stuff. Growth trends in Bozeman and Missoula lead to some interesting projections:

Projections for MSU and Bozeman versus UofM and Missoula assuming constant growth:
County Population:
Date____________________Gallatin County__________Missoula County
2010____________________89,651_________________109,466
2018____________________111,876________________118,791
Projected 2026____________139,500________________128,900

Student Enrollment:
Date____________________MSU____________________UofM
2010____________________13,559__________________13,198
2018____________________16,186__________________9,565
Projected 2026___________19,320__________________6,930

Football Stadium Attendance:
Date____________________MSU____________________U0fM
2010____________________14,298/game_____________25,448/game
2018____________________16,471/game_____________24,677/game
Projected 2026___________18,970/game_____________23,930/game
Interesting projection...

Only see one item here that looks incorrect. None of our attendance figures end in 7 :D



rivercat
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 am
Location: Bozeman

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by rivercat » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:35 am

technoCat wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 am
Still trying to figure out how neither Sterk, Brott or Konkol got a combine invite. Just kind of surprising based on their measurables. Hope they kick a$$ at the pro-day.
Looks like only 15+/- FCS players are invited each year.


"...get in 21 personnel and pound people and take their souls and have fun doing that..." coach Choate

NorthernPlains
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:50 am

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by NorthernPlains » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:16 pm

technoCat wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:43 am
Still trying to figure out how neither Sterk, Brott or Konkol got a combine invite. Just kind of surprising based on their measurables. Hope they kick a$$ at the pro-day.


Mitch Brott was the only one whom I thought might get a combine invite. Regardless, they still have a shot at the NFL. FWIW, I too hope they each do well on their pro day numbers and get some attention.



Post Reply