Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by iaafan » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:03 pm

Montanabob wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:04 am
iaafan wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:00 am
stevo wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:13 am
iaafan wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 am
Stevo: can you attach the webcam to your original post in this thread? That way we can consolidate the two threads. Every time someone posts here, we have to go find the webcam thread to see what's going on and sometimes it's buried way down the page or on another page. If you put the webcam in your original post, then it's just one quick click away. Just a suggestion. Thanks and thanks for the updates.
Good idea. :shock:
Done! 8)
:thumbup: \:D/
WHAT? If they don't have it bookmarked by now they wear pink.
What's bookmarked? #-o



User avatar
kennethnoisewater
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1986
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 pm
Location: Bigfork, MT

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by kennethnoisewater » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:23 pm

iaafan wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:03 pm
Montanabob wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:04 am
iaafan wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:00 am
stevo wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:13 am
iaafan wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 am
Stevo: can you attach the webcam to your original post in this thread? That way we can consolidate the two threads. Every time someone posts here, we have to go find the webcam thread to see what's going on and sometimes it's buried way down the page or on another page. If you put the webcam in your original post, then it's just one quick click away. Just a suggestion. Thanks and thanks for the updates.
Good idea. :shock:
Done! 8)
:thumbup: \:D/
WHAT? If they don't have it bookmarked by now they wear pink.
What's bookmarked? #-o
If you're using Google Chrome, go to the stadium watch page (the page where you actually see the webcam). On the far right of the address bar is a star. Click that star and it'll add it to your bookmark bar. Then you can just click on "Stadium Watch" near the top of your screen. If you're using another browser I'm sure there's something similar you can do.


Image

User avatar
Montanabob
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1579
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Two Dot

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by Montanabob » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:38 pm

kennethnoisewater wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:23 pm
iaafan wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:03 pm
Montanabob wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:04 am
iaafan wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:00 am
stevo wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:13 am
iaafan wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 am
Stevo: can you attach the webcam to your original post in this thread? That way we can consolidate the two threads. Every time someone posts here, we have to go find the webcam thread to see what's going on and sometimes it's buried way down the page or on another page. If you put the webcam in your original post, then it's just one quick click away. Just a suggestion. Thanks and thanks for the updates.
Good idea. :shock:
Done! 8)
:thumbup: \:D/
WHAT? If they don't have it bookmarked by now they wear pink.
What's bookmarked? #-o
If you're using Google Chrome, go to the stadium watch page (the page where you actually see the webcam). On the far right of the address bar is a star. Click that star and it'll add it to your bookmark bar. Then you can just click on "Stadium Watch" near the top of your screen. If you're using another browser I'm sure there's something similar you can do.
Thanks Kenne, but I'm pretty sure that still won't help iaafan find it. ](*,)


MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:29 pm
Location: Laurel, Montana

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by stevo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:47 am

Pump truck there again this morning. Looks like they are pouring some first floor. Cant tell very well.
We need to a camera inside !!



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by iaafan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:59 am

What is the sub-material being used on the roof and floors? The light catches it and it looks like some kind of metal, but it's hard to say due to its reflective nature.



User avatar
LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5188
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:26 pm
Location: Lewistown, MT

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by LTown Cat » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:36 pm

iaafan wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:59 am
What is the sub-material being used on the roof and floors? The light catches it and it looks like some kind of metal, but it's hard to say due to its reflective nature.
I'm sure it's steel decking.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by iaafan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:16 pm

LTown Cat wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:36 pm
iaafan wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:59 am
What is the sub-material being used on the roof and floors? The light catches it and it looks like some kind of metal, but it's hard to say due to its reflective nature.
I'm sure it's steel decking.
Yeah, some sort of steel, thanks! Walls are starting to go up. Looks like they're working from SW to NE as the concrete was on the SW end first, then middle; and the walls are going up on the SW end first.



User avatar
bobcatozzy
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1112
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:05 am

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by bobcatozzy » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:19 am



Rest In peace dad.

blueandgoldblitz
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:06 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's slated to be completed by this coming summer, correct?


We could say TG makes the freshman wear pink thongs to every practice and you would say, "I'm so glad he left Missoula he tried that here and it didn't work either. LOL LMAF OMG LOL BAE" and whatever else you fruits over in Missoula say -Hi-Line

iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6102
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by iaafan » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:49 am

blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:06 am
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's slated to be completed by this coming summer, correct?
Yes, August 2021.



AFCAT
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3438
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by AFCAT » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:08 am



Help the Cats! Join the quarterback club!!
https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com
Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
406-994-2092

AFCAT
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3438
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by AFCAT » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:17 am

Image

Image


Help the Cats! Join the quarterback club!!
https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com
Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
406-994-2092

stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:29 pm
Location: Laurel, Montana

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by stevo » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:23 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:17 am
Image

Image
Good Job AFCAT.
Can you lay the second floor layout on there as well?



AFCAT
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3438
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by AFCAT » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:31 pm

Image
Image


Help the Cats! Join the quarterback club!!
https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com
Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
406-994-2092

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4872
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by RickRund » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:53 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:31 pm
Image
Image
Cool. Gives a much different perspective.



User avatar
ND0479
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:45 am

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by ND0479 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:43 pm

These have to be among the top in the FCS, right? Better than some of the FBS facilities I've been to.



stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:29 pm
Location: Laurel, Montana

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by stevo » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:31 am

I see coach Choate is getting his office floor installed today.



Long Time Cat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 988
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:40 am
Location: North Idaho

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by Long Time Cat » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:37 am

Coach will have a nice view of the Bridgers!
Where is the visitors locker room? Since it's only used 5 or 6 times a year maybe it can just be a tent. :wink:


"Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence." Vince Lombardi

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3601
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:03 pm
Location: Helena

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by KittieKop » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:14 am

Long Time Cat wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:37 am
Coach will have a nice view of the Bridgers!
Where is the visitors locker room? Since it's only used 5 or 6 times a year maybe it can just be a tent. :wink:
Staying in the south EZ I'm assuming. If you've never made it a point to check out the visiting locker room in the "new" endzone, it's quite...…..inviting.


"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Image

AFCAT
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3438
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by AFCAT » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:50 am

Long Time Cat wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:37 am
Coach will have a nice view of the Bridgers!
Where is the visitors locker room? Since it's only used 5 or 6 times a year maybe it can just be a tent. :wink:
He also has a view of the football stadium. He has two of the killer views of all time.


Help the Cats! Join the quarterback club!!
https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com
Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
406-994-2092

Post Reply