Page 3 of 12

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:18 pm
by FTG247365
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:23 pm
FTG247365 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:16 pm
DBARNETT1953 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:30 am
I found this link online today:
Shows a new Architectural rendering.

https://www.kathwilliams.com/project/30 ... University
Oddly similar to this https://www.kathwilliams.com/project/27 ... ess-Center COPY PASTE
Wow, yeah I think that's the same building. I kinda hope it's a mistake on the website if I'm being honest. I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever but that doesn't look right.
I know to keep costs down, they'll reuse a design and do some changes. But the building doesn't "fit" the stadium look. Anyone's guess now.

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:24 pm
by GoCats18
Good to see we are building a church. Man, why can’t they just build the first original one they put out. That thing was awesome.

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:50 pm
by Hawks86
Image

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:24 pm
by kwcat
Ya not it!

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:35 pm
by bobcatbob
GoCats18 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:24 pm
Good to see we are building a church. Man, why can’t they just build the first original one they put out. That thing was awesome.
Underwhelming at best! 🙄☹️

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:08 pm
by Hawks86
They are changing that picture sometime this week-end.

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:51 pm
by BethanyCordell
I'll keep this simple- that is not our building.

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:59 pm
by rivercat
BethanyCordell wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:51 pm
I'll keep this simple- that is not our building.

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
Hahaha, thanks Bethany. You surely saved on some dentist bills with all the gnashing of teeth going on.

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:58 am
by The Butcher
rivercat wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:59 pm
BethanyCordell wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:51 pm
I'll keep this simple- that is not our building.

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
Hahaha, thanks Bethany. You surely saved on some dentist bills with all the gnashing of teeth going on.
Speaking of dentists, wasn't that last rendering a dentist office? :oops:

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:12 am
by CelticCat

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:14 am
by ilovethecats
CelticCat wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:12 am
Looks different today:

https://www.kathwilliams.com/project/30 ... University
Weird. It's almost as if people overreacted to something here... 8)

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:22 am
by bobcat99
ilovethecats wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:14 am
CelticCat wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:12 am
Looks different today:

https://www.kathwilliams.com/project/30 ... University
Weird. It's almost as if people overreacted to something here... 8)
I'd like to believe the overreaction led to a complete and total re-design overnight. The internet gets it done again!

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:26 am
by kwcat
CelticCat wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:12 am
Looks different today:

https://www.kathwilliams.com/project/30 ... University
Still not what I am expecting.

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:33 am
by ilovethecats
bobcat99 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:22 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:14 am
CelticCat wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:12 am
Looks different today:

https://www.kathwilliams.com/project/30 ... University
Weird. It's almost as if people overreacted to something here... 8)
I'd like to believe the overreaction led to a complete and total re-design overnight. The internet gets it done again!
=D^

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:33 am
by WeedKillinCat
I thought A&E Architects had the design for the complex

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:37 am
by Hawks86
I'd rather they save some money on design costs if it gets more of what's needed inside.

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:53 am
by VimSince03
Hawks86 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:37 am
I'd rather they save some money on design costs if it gets more of what's needed inside.
Bobcatnation every time a design (that doesn't come from any source at MSU, likely isn't the final product even though it still looks fantastic/better than anything MSU has ever had, and why overreact before anything actually gets built????) gets posted to the architects website...

Image

also...Bobcatnation's reaction to an OC that doesn't have a "message board approved" resume and/or isn't named Dennis Erickson or Denarius McGhee.

Image

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:01 am
by ilovethecats
:lol: =D^

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:03 am
by luckyirishguy25
kwcat wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:26 am
CelticCat wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:12 am
Looks different today:

https://www.kathwilliams.com/project/30 ... University
Still not what I am expecting.
What is this!? A school for ants!?

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:06 am
by kennethnoisewater
VimSince03 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:53 am
Hawks86 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:37 am
I'd rather they save some money on design costs if it gets more of what's needed inside.
Bobcatnation every time a design (that doesn't come from any source at MSU, likely isn't the final product even though it still looks fantastic/better than anything MSU has ever had, and why overreact before anything actually gets built????) gets posted to the architects website...

Image

also...Bobcatnation's reaction to an OC that doesn't have a "message board approved" resume and/or isn't named Dennis Erickson or Denarius McGhee.

Image
One of the recurring themes from the event Wednesday night from both Choate and Alex Singleton was a few jabs at the "experts" on bobcatnation. No different from any other fan base I don't guess, and maybe a little more civil than a lot of them (I've literally been on egriz like 3 times ever and feel much better about BN every time). Maybe a good reminder that some of these guys (coaches, players, administrators) just might know a little more than some of us.