Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:55 am

I'd expect underground sprinklers and subsequent landscaping to begin sometime soon, looks like they've got most of the exterior sidewalk mud poured. Anyone know who got this part of the job? I assume Cashman for the landscaping, did Lawn Rain get the UG sprinklers?

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by stevo » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:27 am

grizzh8r wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:55 am
I'd expect underground sprinklers and subsequent landscaping to begin sometime soon, looks like they've got most of the exterior sidewalk mud poured. Anyone know who got this part of the job? I assume Cashman for the landscaping, did Lawn Rain get the UG sprinklers?
I was told an outfit out of Missoula got it. No, I am not kidding.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:42 am

stevo wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:27 am
grizzh8r wrote:
WTF!

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:28 pm

Big tubs finally going in.

“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:24 pm

stevo wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:
Wow, that's kinda sad, actually.

94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:37 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:24 pm
stevo wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:

Ha. It’s not like they hired a company from UM. As long as a MONTANA business is getting the contract I am happy.

FTG- GO CATS GO!

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:47 pm

mslacatfan wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:37 pm
grizzh8r wrote:
stevo wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:

Ha. It’s not like they hired a company from UM. As long as a MONTANA business is getting the contract I am happy.
Every bozeman business probably turned them away because they already have TOO much work these days around bozeman, ha.

FTG- GO CATS GO!

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:40 pm

mslacatfan wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:47 pm
mslacatfan wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:37 pm
grizzh8r wrote:
stevo wrote:
grizzh8r wrote:

Every bozeman business probably turned them away because they already have TOO much work these days around bozeman, ha.
Yeah, I suppose so. Still just feels wrong, heh.

Malibu410
New Recruit

Post by Malibu410 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:23 pm

Gentlemen…. Let’s relax… Yes we are an “outfit “ from Missoula. BUTTTT.. we are a Bobcat loving, season ticket holding, proud member of the Hard Hat Club, ESG.. GO CATS GO kind of people. We wanted to be part of this awesome project and will knock it out of the park.. So… we will be in town from Aug 3rd till about the 20th. Love me some Salmon Fly.
Let’s just say the last 4 years have been special, but the extra 5th year shoving 48-14 around has been freakin awesome. See you all soon…. Come say hi and we’ll grab a beer!

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:04 pm

Malibu410 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:23 pm
Gentlemen…. Let’s relax… Yes we are an “outfit “ from Missoula. BUTTTT.. we are a Bobcat loving, season ticket holding, proud member of the Hard Hat Club, ESG.. GO CATS GO kind of people. We wanted to be part of this awesome project and will knock it out of the park.. So… we will be in town from Aug 3rd till about the 20th. Love me some Salmon Fly.
Let’s just say the last 4 years have been special, but the extra 5th year shoving 48-14 around has been freakin awesome. See you all soon…. Come say hi and we’ll grab a beer!
Exactly what a grizzly spy would say..... yer not fooling me!

FTG- GO CATS GO!

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:29 am

Malibu410 wrote:
Well I'll be... Crow never tasted so good! Welcome to BN, looking forward to seeing your handiwork. Sprinklers and landscaping always mean the job is coming to a close, which is great! The real questions are, will this be a big enough job to go with commercial grade materials, or just similar to a large residential job? Will you be using poly or PVC? Trench or vibratory plow? Hunter or Rain Bird? How many zones?

stevo

Post by stevo » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:41 am

grizzh8r wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:29 am
Malibu410 wrote:
Well I'll be... Crow never tasted so good! Welcome to BN, looking forward to seeing your handiwork. Sprinklers and landscaping always mean the job is coming to a close, which is great! The real questions are, will this be a big enough job to go with commercial grade materials, or just similar to a large residential job? Will you be using poly or PVC? Trench or vibratory plow? Hunter or Rain Bird? How many zones?
You sound like a landscaper yourself?

stevo

Post by stevo » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:41 am

Malibu410 wrote:
Well do some advertising. What is the name of your Outfit?

blueandgoldblitz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:56 am

grizzh8r wrote:
Malibu410 wrote:
He'd better be pulling poly in with a vibratory plow and putting in Hunter sprinkler heads or else I KNOW he's a Grizzly spy. Only a grizzly would have such bad taste to do it the other (WRONG) way! :D

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:18 am

blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:56 am
grizzh8r wrote:
Malibu410 wrote:
He'd better be pulling poly in with a vibratory plow and putting in Hunter sprinkler heads or else I KNOW he's a Grizzly spy. Only a grizzly would have such bad taste to do it the other (WRONG) way! :D
Agreed on the plow, but he better be using PVC and installing Rain Bird rotors. Poly is just annoying.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:24 am

stevo wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:41 am
grizzh8r wrote:
Malibu410 wrote:
You sound like a landscaper yourself?
Nope, engineer. But I did work on a sprinkler crew back to back summers in Bozeman while attending MSU, so I'm familiar with the industry (and the brand allegiances :lol:). Let's just say that when I bought my house in Billings, I was thrilled when I found out that the UG sprinkler system was PVC with Rain Bird heads and controller. It was serendipity, and like seeing an old friend for the first time in years. :)

blueandgoldblitz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:31 am

grizzh8r wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:18 am
blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:56 am
grizzh8r wrote:
Malibu410 wrote:
Agreed on the plow, but he better be using PVC and installing Rain Bird rotors. Poly is just annoying.
You will now be marked as foe...you have been warned :twisted: :D

Malibu410
New Recruit

Post by Malibu410 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:09 pm

I am a Hunter guy....however all of this will be RainBird as per spec. The entire campus is RainBird. PVC trenched (sucks). It should look pretty cool. Only bringing guys from our crew that are CAT fans.

Hey mslacatfan...I'll let you buy me a Summer Honey out at BSB anytime for you calling me fizz spy :)
Last edited by Malibu410 on Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:15 pm

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:59 pm

Landscaping plans courtesy of Stevo.