Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Re: Bobcat Athletic Complex...Construction

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:46 pm

Malibu410 wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:09 pm
I am a Hunter guy....however all of this will be RainBird as per spec. The entire campus is RainBird. PVC trenched (sucks). It should look pretty cool. Only bringing guys from our crew that are CAT fans.

Hey mslacatfan...I'll let you buy me a Summer Honey out at BSB anytime for you calling me fizz spy :)
That's a cool reward for your crew, well done.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

blueandgoldblitz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:02 am

Malibu410 wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:09 pm
I am a Hunter guy....however all of this will be RainBird as per spec. The entire campus is RainBird. PVC trenched (sucks). It should look pretty cool. Only bringing guys from our crew that are CAT fans.

Hey mslacatfan...I'll let you buy me a Summer Honey out at BSB anytime for you calling me fizz spy :)
I'm liking you more and more! Too bad the entire campus got bad info on how to start a sprinkler system....:D

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:09 pm

I've been looking at the BAC camera for over a year now and there has been something that has bothered me about the scoreboard. The Bobcat head on the scoreboard is small and barely noticeable. I know there are plans for a new scoreboard but I thought that there needs to be something that really stands out. The University of Oregon has that big O on their stadium and I thought the Cat's could use something similar. How about a big M on top of the scoreboard? The M could be lit up during game days and stand as sort of a beacon and a cool landmark. Just a thought. Yes, I'm bored today.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:14 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:09 pm
I've been looking at the BAC camera for over a year now and there has been something that has bothered me about the scoreboard. The Bobcat head on the scoreboard is small and barely noticeable. I know there are plans for a new scoreboard but I thought that there needs to be something that really stands out. The University of Oregon has that big O on their stadium and I thought the Cat's could use something similar. How about a big M on top of the scoreboard? The M could be lit up during game days and stand as sort of a beacon and a cool landmark. Just a thought. Yes, I'm bored today.

Love it! Great idea!

ND0479
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ND0479 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:43 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:09 pm

100% agree it needs something. Also thought they should have MONTANA STATE running the length of the BAC on the roof, once the scoreboard is gone. Maybe too gaudy, but it’d look great at night.

The Butcher
Golden Bobcat

Post by The Butcher » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:04 am

It would be cool if they had "Go Cats" on the roof for aerial shots.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:47 am

:)
The Butcher wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:04 am
Great idea.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:57 am

allcat wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:47 am
The Butcher wrote:
Great idea.
A big 'Go Cats' sign would be cool and have it flash on and off after a score. Heck, I'm willing to donate $5K towards construction materials if the school would be willing to make something cool like that. Maybe, the engineering school could design and build it for cost.

“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:00 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:57 am
allcat wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:47 am
The Butcher wrote:
Great idea.
A big 'Go Cats' sign would be cool and have it flash on and off after a score. Heck, I'm willing to donate $5K towards construction materials if the school would be willing to make something cool like that. Maybe, the engineering school could design and build it for cost.
I'd love to see something like this. Utah lights the U on the mountain behind the stadium after a win. It would be cool to see MSU start a new tradition in the same fashion but with their own twist.

ND0479
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ND0479 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:14 pm

Webcam not working for anyone else?

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:18 pm

ND0479 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:14 pm
Working for me. It takes a while to load up though, but that could be my computer. Try deleting the cookies on your computer and shut down any unnecessary programs.

stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by stevo » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:38 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:18 pm
ND0479 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:14 pm
Working for me. It takes a while to load up though, but that could be my computer. Try deleting the cookies on your computer and shut down any unnecessary programs.
its not loading for me either

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:51 pm

Hah! You are right, it is down. Somehow, my feed has been stuck on a loop. WTH! I don't think that's ever happened before. I've been watching the same 10 second loop over and over again. Bizarre.

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:37 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:51 pm
Hah! You are right, it is down. Somehow, my feed has been stuck on a loop. WTH! I don't think that's ever happened before. I've been watching the same 10 second loop over and over again. Bizarre.
That's straight out of every bank robbing/break in movie! Maybe someone's been robbing the BAC with your "security" feed on endless loop. :lol: :lol:
We better check to make sure the Great Divide Trophy is still there, or hasn't been replaced with a fake one. :lol: :lol:

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:50 pm

HelenaCat95 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:37 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:51 pm
That's straight out of every bank robbing/break in movie! Maybe someone's been robbing the BAC with your "security" feed on endless loop. :lol: :lol:
We better check to make sure the Great Divide Trophy is still there, or hasn't been replaced with a fake one. :lol: :lol:
Has anyone checked on Sonny! :shock:

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:50 am

What's up with the $%#&! camera? :evil:

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

ECat_03
New Recruit

Post by ECat_03 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:55 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:50 am
According to egriz, MSU lacks the money required to finish the project. Perhaps camera access was ended to save us the disappointment of looking at a building that will never be completed. :D

ECBobcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by ECBobcat » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:08 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
According to egriz, MSU lacks the funds required to complete the work. Perhaps camera access was ended to save us the disappointment of looking at a building that will never be completed. :)

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:15 pm

ECBobcat wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:08 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
According to egriz, MSU lacks the funds required to complete the work. Perhaps camera access was ended to save us the disappointment of looking at a building that will never be completed. :)
That’s funny coming from a school that had to use a credit card for part of the financing on their facility and still owe millions of dollars on it.

catbooster
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by catbooster » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:23 pm

It looks like a bunch of job trailers left the site. I assume subs that have finished their work.