Players Gone from 2019 team

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

User avatar
catatac
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6241
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:37 pm

Re: Players Gone from 2019 team

Post by catatac » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:59 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:53 pm
Hawks86 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:44 pm
Jack Vering not currently listed on the roster.
That's interesting. He was there yesterday. I always look for his picture. When the team was walking to the stadium during Cat-griz, there was a griz fan standing along the route waving a griz flag and yelling at the Cat players. Jack went up to him and told him to eff off. I thought that was hilarious and I've watched for Jack ever since.
That is actually surprising to me, from a Choate player considering how disciplined they are. Funny, but surprising.


Great time to be a BOBCAT!

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14128
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Players Gone from 2019 team

Post by TomCat88 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:48 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:44 pm
Jack Vering not currently listed on the roster.
Bummer if he’s gone. I’d heard a lot of good things about him.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
Hi-Line Bobcat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2766
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: Players Gone from 2019 team

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:26 pm

catatac wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:59 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:53 pm
Hawks86 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:44 pm
Jack Vering not currently listed on the roster.
That's interesting. He was there yesterday. I always look for his picture. When the team was walking to the stadium during Cat-griz, there was a griz fan standing along the route waving a griz flag and yelling at the Cat players. Jack went up to him and told him to eff off. I thought that was hilarious and I've watched for Jack ever since.
That is actually surprising to me, from a Choate player considering how disciplined they are. Funny, but surprising.
Well Mitch Brott walked around Daddy Denny’s stadium with his middle finger to the crowd 2 years ago, and I loved every minute of it. It’s sports, and if you can’t say ****** you to your opponent, I feel bad for you later in life. If you don’t believe me watch the game again on root while they carry the trophy around the field. Absolutely love it and I wish every player felt the same way Mitch did.


"I have an unhealthy obsession with Bobcat football...and arguing!!"

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14128
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Players Gone from 2019 team

Post by TomCat88 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:37 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:26 pm
catatac wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:59 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:53 pm
Hawks86 wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:44 pm
Jack Vering not currently listed on the roster.
That's interesting. He was there yesterday. I always look for his picture. When the team was walking to the stadium during Cat-griz, there was a griz fan standing along the route waving a griz flag and yelling at the Cat players. Jack went up to him and told him to eff off. I thought that was hilarious and I've watched for Jack ever since.
That is actually surprising to me, from a Choate player considering how disciplined they are. Funny, but surprising.
Well Mitch Brott walked around Daddy Denny’s stadium with his middle finger to the crowd 2 years ago, and I loved every minute of it. It’s sports, and if you can’t say ****** you to your opponent, I feel bad for you later in life. If you don’t believe me watch the game again on root while they carry the trophy around the field. Absolutely love it and I wish every player felt the same way Mitch did.
Every player on both sides feels the same way Mitch does. No one should ever have to worry about that.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

Post Reply