"Bison Fatigue"

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Re: "Bison Fatigue"

Post by 91catAlum » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:24 pm

Bison15XNatChamps wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:26 am
utucats wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:07 pm
nevadacat wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:47 am
utucats wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:57 am
North Dakota is a ****** state and no one who wasn’t born there or has a job on a rig would ever want to live there. Surprising that support for NDSU has sputtered considering thats all either Dakotas have to offer.

No matter what happens on Saturday, Montana will continue to be far superior in nearly every way.
I can think of a lot of other states where, given the choice, I’d pick North Dakota over them. Bison fatigue not withstanding, the people there are just better than a lot of other places.
No one would want to live there doesn’t mean there aren’t worse places. Point is Montana is simply better.
“No matter what happens on Saturday, Monatana will continue to be far superior in nearly every way.” Except in football dumba$$!

I can’t believe the admins don’t block you. Your presence here lowers the IQ of all your fans by half. I’m sorry you couldn’t make it out here or they wouldn’t hire you on the rigs. Run down to the food bank and get your weekly allotment and try to relax and enjoy the game this weekend Sally!
You forgot to put 15 laughing emojis in there.

#triggered

Bison15XNatChamps
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: "Bison Fatigue"

Post by Bison15XNatChamps » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:06 pm

BleedingBLue wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:30 am
Bison15XNatChamps wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:26 am
utucats wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:07 pm
nevadacat wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:47 am
utucats wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:57 am
North Dakota is a ****** state and no one who wasn’t born there or has a job on a rig would ever want to live there. Surprising that support for NDSU has sputtered considering thats all either Dakotas have to offer.

No matter what happens on Saturday, Montana will continue to be far superior in nearly every way.
I can think of a lot of other states where, given the choice, I’d pick North Dakota over them. Bison fatigue not withstanding, the people there are just better than a lot of other places.
No one would want to live there doesn’t mean there aren’t worse places. Point is Montana is simply better.
“No matter what happens on Saturday, Monatana will continue to be far superior in nearly every way.” Except in football dumba$$!

I can’t believe the admins don’t block you. Your presence here lowers the IQ of all your fans by half. I’m sorry you couldn’t make it out here or they wouldn’t hire you on the rigs. Run down to the food bank and get your weekly allotment and try to relax and enjoy the game this weekend Sally!
Really, you of all people you are calling out another poster? You have done nothing but talk sh*t and put 20 stupid emojis is nearly every post. Nothing you have posted has been about football, and this is the football forum in case you missed it. At least the Griz trolls that come on post about football now and again, even if it is stupid.
Oops, forgot. 😂😂😂😂