Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14023
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:00 pm

C’mon. Let it go.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6576
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:52 pm
Location: Belgrade, Montana

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:06 pm

Me waiting for this playoff game to get here:



Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8427
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: Big Sky Country
Contact:

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm

Back to the game...

This article is hilarious




User avatar
RobertoGato
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:46 am

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by RobertoGato » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:29 pm

BleedingBLue wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:38 pm
Since everyone is already chippy and bickering I'm blaming @RobertoGato for this nonsense since he posted the gameday thread way too early and stole @catsrback76's job :lol:
I accept!

Also, if we lose its my fault for being overconfident.

I feel so powerful!



CPrice91
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1040
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:54 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by CPrice91 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:33 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:41 pm
St George wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:31 pm
BleedingBLue wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:38 pm
Since everyone is already chippy and bickering I'm blaming @RobertoGato for this nonsense since he posted the gameday thread way too early and stole @catsrback76's job :lol:
Can you imagine if Coulter had posted an article about MSU VS Albany on egiz.
Haha I did! I have posted all my playoff content on both boards. I posted the Choate post-game stuff after Cat-Griz on the game thread...went well.
:lol:



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14023
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:46 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm
Back to the game...

This article is hilarious

That’s awesome. I didn’t know there were young people that don’t believe dinosaurs.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2529
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by Cataholic » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:29 pm
kmax wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:34 pm
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:05 pm
I posted the Southeastern Louisiana story in this thread accidentally before posting it in the Skyline Sports thread. I have asked for it to be deleted. It has not. I will try my best to not post anything in any thread that is not on topic again. I am sorry for anyone that I offended. I feel neither indignant nor insulted as I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. Have a great day and thanks for reading!
I just saw your report to remove it. At this point it's been quoted so many times by others that removing all of them is more a pain that it is worth to me and just removing your post wouldn't get it out of here due to those quoted posts. We are already at page 11 of the game thread and we still have 3 days until the game itself. I don't think it is going to harm anyone to scroll by that post, just move along folks.
You're the man, KMAX!
Heck... if people were banned for posting in the wrong thread, there would be no more people on this site!



User avatar
Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1128
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by Darth Yoda » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:20 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:04 pm
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:29 pm
kmax wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:34 pm
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:05 pm
I posted the Southeastern Louisiana story in this thread accidentally before posting it in the Skyline Sports thread. I have asked for it to be deleted. It has not. I will try my best to not post anything in any thread that is not on topic again. I am sorry for anyone that I offended. I feel neither indignant nor insulted as I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. Have a great day and thanks for reading!
I just saw your report to remove it. At this point it's been quoted so many times by others that removing all of them is more a pain that it is worth to me and just removing your post wouldn't get it out of here due to those quoted posts. We are already at page 11 of the game thread and we still have 3 days until the game itself. I don't think it is going to harm anyone to scroll by that post, just move along folks.
You're the man, KMAX!
Heck... if people were banned for posting in the wrong thread, there would be no more people on this site!
Yes it's true. This made me think of Dr. Evil's conference room. Slowly one by one we all would be jettisoned into the fire pit and burned to a crisp until finally we were all gone.



AFCAT
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3018
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by AFCAT » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:29 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm
Back to the game...

This article is hilarious

Gee, we Montana bumpkins should have invited them big city folks to our Friday night square dance and bingo game. I could have taken a few of them on my buckboard and my cousin Jebediah would have taken a few more. Sheesh, they would have had a grand old time.


Help the Cats! Join the quarterback club!!
https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com
Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
406-994-2092

kcatz
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1695
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:44 pm

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by kcatz » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:46 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:29 pm
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm
Back to the game...

This article is hilarious

Gee, we Montana bumpkins should have invited them big city folks to our Friday night square dance and bingo game. I could have taken a few of them on my buckboard and my cousin Jebediah would have taken a few more. Sheesh, they would have had a grand old time.
It's too bad we don't play on Sunday so they can "experience " a Christmas stroll in downtown Bozeman



kcatz
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1695
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:44 pm

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by kcatz » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:48 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm
Back to the game...

This article is hilarious

Maybe he can go to see the butterflies



User avatar
Catbacker_1
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by Catbacker_1 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:51 pm

They do realize that they’re not live dinosaurs. We don’t keep them at the the museum.


Image.
It’s spelled offense and defense

User avatar
catatac
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6209
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:37 pm

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by catatac » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:45 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:46 pm
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm
Back to the game...

This article is hilarious

That’s awesome. I didn’t know there were young people that don’t believe dinosaurs.
Ya, that's crazy. It's scary when you know there are belief systems out there that completely defy rock solid science.


Great time to be a BOBCAT!

User avatar
tdub
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1381
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:41 pm
Location: Kalispell

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by tdub » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:47 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:46 pm
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm
Back to the game...

This article is hilarious

That’s awesome. I didn’t know there were young people that don’t believe dinosaurs.
I’m not young but I still don’t believe dinosaurs, they’re all stinkin’ liars. Never met a stegosaurus that’s told the truth, they’re the worst.


Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

St George
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 727
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by St George » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:36 am

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm
Back to the game...

This article is hilarious

Has anyone told Albany the need to provide their own horses to get from the airport to their motel and so on. Or are they just expecting our rodeo team to haul them around?



AFCAT
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3018
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by AFCAT » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:42 am

catatac wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:45 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:46 pm
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm
Back to the game...

This article is hilarious

That’s awesome. I didn’t know there were young people that don’t believe dinosaurs.
Ya, that's crazy. It's scary when you know there are belief systems out there that completely defy rock solid science.
Yeah, I’d give a student $100 to dress up in one of those inflatable T-Rex costumes and sit behind the visitors bench.


Help the Cats! Join the quarterback club!!
https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com
Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
406-994-2092

catscat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1427
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by catscat » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:43 am

tdub wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:47 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:46 pm
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm
Back to the game...

This article is hilarious

That’s awesome. I didn’t know there were young people that don’t believe dinosaurs.
I’m not young but I still don’t believe dinosaurs, they’re all stinkin’ liars. Never met a stegosaurus that’s told the truth, they’re the worst.
Laughed out loud on this one. Oh, and thanks for the warning on those liar stegosauruses. Personally, I can say I've never met a T-rex that told the truth.



LIBBYCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 445
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by LIBBYCAT » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:08 am

Maybe we could get a couple of guys to dress as Fred and Barney and have them lead the tour through the museum?



User avatar
cats2506
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 8274
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: Lewistown

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by cats2506 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:15 am

AFCAT wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:42 am
catatac wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:45 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:46 pm
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:07 pm
Back to the game...

This article is hilarious

That’s awesome. I didn’t know there were young people that don’t believe dinosaurs.
Ya, that's crazy. It's scary when you know there are belief systems out there that completely defy rock solid science.
Yeah, I’d give a student $100 to dress up in one of those inflatable T-Rex costumes and sit behind the visitors bench.
Oh, that would be great :lol: :lol: :lol:


PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

Mtcatfan
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Location: Great Falls MT

Re: Official Unofficial Albany @ Montana State Thread

Post by Mtcatfan » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:22 am

Or at a minimum meet the team when they come off the airplane.



Post Reply