FCS Playoffs second round - Skyline Sports

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Re: FCS Playoffs second round - Skyline Sports

Post by coachouert » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:10 am

Oh, the humanity! I hope you all were able to sleep last night due to this egregious act upon you. Please make sure you call your lawyer, your therapist and maybe a priest to get through this trying situation. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:18 am

allcat wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:55 am
BozoneCat wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:46 pm
I don't care if Colter has given us the best coverage of the Cats that we have ever seen. Possibly the best coverage any FCS team gets. I don't care about his player profiles or in-depth analysis of every game the Cats play. I don't care about his stupid online coverage, podcats, pregame shows, or tv shows. If he puts one more freaking article that doesn't have 1000% to do with the Bobcats in the Bobcat forum, I think he needs to be done here. Banned. I'm just over it!
In general, I agree with you. I do get tired of Colter posting links to the same article in several different threads, and he does this all the time. Posting one link to each article in the appropriate thread is awesome, and I appreciate the coverage. This is actually the correct thread to post this article in, but he has posted links to the same article in 2 or 3 other threads. Not exactly news, he's been doing it for a long time. For those of us who are super OCD about these things, it muddies up our threads and it's annoying.
How is it the correct thread, this is the Bobcat board. It belongs in the other board. It is also an advertisement. If you are not a subscriber it is just click bait. He has a subscriber list, he could send them notifications when he makes a post. I have no problem with the article, it is where he posted it. The actual thread says second round. Where is the article for Austin Peay, whom the Bobcats have a chance of playing.
These first look articles are free...

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:46 am

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:18 am
allcat wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
I don't care if Colter has given us the best coverage of the Cats that we have ever seen. Possibly the best coverage any FCS team gets. I don't care about his player profiles or in-depth analysis of every game the Cats play. I don't care about his stupid online coverage, podcats, pregame shows, or tv shows. If he puts one more freaking article that doesn't have 1000% to do with the Bobcats in the Bobcat forum, I think he needs to be done here. Banned. I'm just over it!
In general, I agree with you. I do get tired of Colter posting links to the same article in several different threads, and he does this all the time. Posting one link to each article in the appropriate thread is awesome, and I appreciate the coverage. This is actually the correct thread to post this article in, but he has posted links to the same article in 2 or 3 other threads. Not exactly news, he's been doing it for a long time. For those of us who are super OCD about these things, it muddies up our threads and it's annoying.
How is it the correct thread, this is the Bobcat board. It belongs in the other board. It is also an advertisement. If you are not a subscriber it is just click bait. He has a subscriber list, he could send them notifications when he makes a post. I have no problem with the article, it is where he posted it. The actual thread says second round. Where is the article for Austin Peay, whom the Bobcats have a chance of playing.
Don't you go using facts on people! How dare you muddy up a thread again. Why won't you think of the children?!?! FOR SHAME!!!

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

The Big Meowski
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by The Big Meowski » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:51 am

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
allcat wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
Coulter, this isn’t the proper thread to defend yourself, or post free articles. I’m going to do some research on you to make sure you have never misspelled Andersen or used “your” when it was supposed to be “you’re”. Consider yourself on notice. And no I didn’t spell your name wrong. You and everyone else has been this whole time.
Last edited by The Big Meowski on Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brian Demarais
Sec. 105
Row 2
Seat 1

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:54 am

allcat wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
You guys are good posters and dedicated fans. Don’t you think that you might be over-reacting? If you don’t like their content, can’t you just skip it? Skyline does a great job and they are just trying to a make living covering something that we love, Bobcat Football and the Big Sky. And much of the content has been free. I actually appreciate their postings in the threads - otherwise I may not even be aware of a new article.

kcatz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by kcatz » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:23 am

allcat wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
Who decided that you get to determine what content can go where?

If the admins don't have a problem why do you need to be so nasty about this?

Like many have pointed out. If you don't like it just scroll by.

It will be ok for you to let this go.

DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DriscollCat » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:25 am

It just doesn’t make sense not to post relevant content on every relevant thread. While some read every thread, some clearly don’t and are literally searching for content we have posted in other threads.

This has happened to me more than once.

It is just so very easy to scroll past.

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:43 am

I find it quite amusing that this whole debate started with "well we don't want posts to muddy up the threads" and inevitably we end up with 3 pages arguing whether it should be acceptable or not. Just saying if you had just scrolled by at the beginning... ;-)

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by WalkOn79 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:10 pm

The Big Meowski wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:51 am
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
allcat wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
Coulter, this isn’t the proper thread to defend yourself, or post free articles. I’m going to do some research on you to make sure you have never misspelled Andersen or used “your” when it was supposed to be “you’re”. Consider yourself on notice. And no I didn’t spell your name wrong. You and everyone else has been this whole time.
At least spell his name right for crying out loud! Are you just trying to be disrespectful?

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:51 pm

allcat wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
Kind of trying to just let this one die, it's not that big of a deal and I didn't mean to make more of it than it is. Probably just triggered a nerve since my email inbox is getting inundated with 10x the normal amount of junk mail and clickbait now that the holidays are here, lol.

As to this question/response, I thought this was the correct thread for this post because the thread is "FCS Playoffs..." not something with MSU in the title. My complaint was the links to the same article in other threads. But as many others have pointed out, and I agree, it's certainly not a big deal and I'm pretty sure my life won't end if I have to scroll past a few links, so I kind of just want to let this one go.

GO CATS GO!!!

saintcat40
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by saintcat40 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:55 pm

I like it when Colter links the articles, just like I like it when others put a link for an article from another publication. This board is a one-stop place for me to find Bobcat news. If I’m interested, I look up the link. Sounds like we are all pretty much on the same page here, so... Go Cats!!!

The Big Meowski

Post by The Big Meowski » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:41 pm

WalkOn79 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:10 pm
The Big Meowski wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:51 am
Colter_Nuanez wrote:
allcat wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
At least spell his name right for crying out loud! Are you just trying to be disrespectful?
In all honesty, I misspelled it by mistake. I did notice though, but thought it made me look edgy so I didn’t fix it! :lol:

Brian Demarais
Sec. 105
Row 2
Seat 1

nutman
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by nutman » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:55 pm

To those upset about the article posting. You lost cred when you re-posted the article in order to complain about it. 8-[

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:21 pm

I think some of us need to take a bye week too next time, goodness.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:57 pm

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:57 pm

The Big Meowski

Post by The Big Meowski » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:15 pm

Colter_Nuanez wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:57 pm
Colter, I’m disappointed that your last 2 posts didn’t come with a Kenny Powers crotch chop!!!

Brian Demarais
Sec. 105
Row 2
Seat 1

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:26 am

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:54 am
allcat wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
You guys are good posters and dedicated fans. Don’t you think that you might be over-reacting? If you don’t like their content, can’t you just skip it? Skyline does a great job and they are just trying to a make living covering something that we love, Bobcat Football and the Big Sky. And much of the content has been free. I actually appreciate their postings in the threads - otherwise I may not even be aware of a new article.
:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

Hating the griz since 02.

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:24 am

allcat wrote:
BozoneCat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
Saturday the 7 th is the second round.
We, or rather MSU, has no chance of playing Austin Peay in the second round.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:52 am