FCS Playoffs second round - Skyline Sports

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Re: FCS Playoffs second round - Skyline Sports

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:54 am

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:22 pm

kwcat wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:24 am
allcat wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:55 am
BozoneCat wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:46 pm
I don't care if Colter has given us the best coverage of the Cats that we have ever seen. Possibly the best coverage any FCS team gets. I don't care about his player profiles or in-depth analysis of every game the Cats play. I don't care about his stupid online coverage, podcats, pregame shows, or tv shows. If he puts one more freaking article that doesn't have 1000% to do with the Bobcats in the Bobcat forum, I think he needs to be done here. Banned. I'm just over it!
In general, I agree with you. I do get tired of Colter posting links to the same article in several different threads, and he does this all the time. Posting one link to each article in the appropriate thread is awesome, and I appreciate the coverage. This is actually the correct thread to post this article in, but he has posted links to the same article in 2 or 3 other threads. Not exactly news, he's been doing it for a long time. For those of us who are super OCD about these things, it muddies up our threads and it's annoying.
How is it the correct thread, this is the Bobcat board. It belongs in the other board. It is also an advertisement. If you are not a subscriber it is just click bait. He has a subscriber list, he could send them notifications when he makes a post. I have no problem with the article, it is where he posted it. The actual thread says second round. Where is the article for Austin Peay, whom the Bobcats have a chance of playing.
Saturday the 7 th is the second round.
We, or rather MSU, has no chance of playing Austin Peay in the second round.
We also have no chance of playing SELU in the second round. I believe you missed my point that we have a lot greater chance of playing Austin Peay than SELU. I'm obviously aligned incorrectly on whether or not SELU belongs on this board as opposed to the College Athletics, but I also think you knew the point I was making on Austin Peay.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:01 pm

allcat wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:22 pm
kwcat wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:24 am
allcat wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:55 am
BozoneCat wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:46 pm
I don't care if Colter has given us the best coverage of the Cats that we have ever seen. Possibly the best coverage any FCS team gets. I don't care about his player profiles or in-depth analysis of every game the Cats play. I don't care about his stupid online coverage, podcats, pregame shows, or tv shows. If he puts one more freaking article that doesn't have 1000% to do with the Bobcats in the Bobcat forum, I think he needs to be done here. Banned. I'm just over it!
In general, I agree with you. I do get tired of Colter posting links to the same article in several different threads, and he does this all the time. Posting one link to each article in the appropriate thread is awesome, and I appreciate the coverage. This is actually the correct thread to post this article in, but he has posted links to the same article in 2 or 3 other threads. Not exactly news, he's been doing it for a long time. For those of us who are super OCD about these things, it muddies up our threads and it's annoying.
How is it the correct thread, this is the Bobcat board. It belongs in the other board. It is also an advertisement. If you are not a subscriber it is just click bait. He has a subscriber list, he could send them notifications when he makes a post. I have no problem with the article, it is where he posted it. The actual thread says second round. Where is the article for Austin Peay, whom the Bobcats have a chance of playing.
Saturday the 7 th is the second round.
We, or rather MSU, has no chance of playing Austin Peay in the second round.
We also have no chance of playing SELU in the second round. I believe you missed my point that we have a lot greater chance of playing Austin Peay than SELU. I'm obviously aligned incorrectly on whether or not SELU belongs on this board as opposed to the College Athletics, but I also think you knew the point I was making on Austin Peay.
Nobody is playing SELU and any point so you are right that we have no chance of playing, at all actually.

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:44 pm