crowd noise

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Re: crowd noise

Post by Cataholic » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:15 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:34 pm
kcatz wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:45 pm
mslacatfan wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:30 pm
Buckaroo Bonzi wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:26 am
thefrank1 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:45 pm
Nobody competes with the Rodeo Team leading the runout!
Can’t believe how broke those Horses are , to put up with the booms and flames , better than any of mine except
Maybe one , the rest would break in two and I’d fall off 😜

I don't own horses or anything, but have always wondered that exact same thing. Between the crowd noise, flame bursts and explosions... its like those things are riding into Omaha beach, and they don't even flinch. ha. pretty crazy.
The very first game we had the horses I just sat there waiting for the show to begin.....I wasn't expecting the horses to handle it so well
Horses are just like athletes, good ones focus on what they are doing and can block out everything else.

I had a horse once that was darn near bullet proof, nothing scared him, he would take on a charging bull, and you could shoot off of him and he wouldn't flinch, but every time we crosses a small stream he jumped like he was crossing the Missouri. They all have their quirks.
Bethany - have you thought about putting a camera on one of the horses for promotional video? How cool would it be on a horse at the back capturing the horses in front, the crowd and the fireworks!

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Re: crowd noise

Post by 91catAlum » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:19 pm

Horse-cam! I like it!