Page 2 of 3

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:13 pm
by AFCAT
91catAlum wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:52 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:10 pm
Did anyone else notice who is standing with her hands up as Tyrone runs by? Should have high fived! Not sure if that would be a penalty though.

Image
Is it Waded? I can't quite tell on my phone.
Yup.

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:41 pm
by kwcat
[[/media]

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:05 pm
by AFCAT
kwcat wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:41 pm
[[/media]
I’ll be surprised if that stays up very long.

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:39 pm
by Cledus
AFCAT wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:05 pm
kwcat wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:41 pm
[[/media]
I’ll be surprised if that stays up very long.
There third-party apps where you can download YouTube content. You can also download content if you have a YouTube Premium subscription.

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:17 pm
by kwcat
Yep

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:27 pm
by coloradocat
kwcat wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:41 pm
[[/media]
Everyone's favorite song starts at 2:26:53.

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:44 pm
by MTBluesCAT
Does anyone know of a site that would have the radio broadcast archived? I travel quite a bit and it would be nice to listen to the game. I also thought it would be interesting to listen to the griz radio broadcast if available?

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:48 am
by btribby
AFCAT wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:05 pm
kwcat wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:41 pm
[[/media]
I’ll be surprised if that stays up very long.
Can someone PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! edit this ESG GCG part of this video so it can live in on YouTube forever!!! Thats absolutely phenomenal! Once again. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:32 am
by bobcatfan123
MTBluesCAT wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:44 pm
Does anyone know of a site that would have the radio broadcast archived? I travel quite a bit and it would be nice to listen to the game. I also thought it would be interesting to listen to the griz radio broadcast if available?
Id love to hear some comentary from gurnsey. I'm sure he hated every moment of that broadcast

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:40 am
by cats2506
bobcatfan123 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:32 am
MTBluesCAT wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:44 pm
Does anyone know of a site that would have the radio broadcast archived? I travel quite a bit and it would be nice to listen to the game. I also thought it would be interesting to listen to the griz radio broadcast if available?
Id love to hear some comentary from gurnsey. I'm sure he hated every moment of that broadcast
I'm sure that MSU team, staff and fans were "classless" :roll:

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:28 am
by HelenaCat95
Any tips on how best to download the game while it's still up?

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:35 am
by AFCAT
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:28 am
Any tips on how best to download the game while it's still up?
Just google "Download youtube videos."

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:59 am
by HelenaCat95
AFCAT wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:35 am
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:28 am
Any tips on how best to download the game while it's still up?
Just google "Download youtube videos."
Yes - I get that. There are many choices....so let me rephrase my question.

Of the possible options to download youtube videos, which do you recommend.

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:02 am
by CelticCat
MTBluesCAT wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:44 pm
Does anyone know of a site that would have the radio broadcast archived? I travel quite a bit and it would be nice to listen to the game. I also thought it would be interesting to listen to the griz radio broadcast if available?
https://msubobcats.com/watch/?Archive=3136

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:10 am
by catsrback76
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:59 am
AFCAT wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:35 am
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:28 am
Any tips on how best to download the game while it's still up?
Just google "Download youtube videos."
Yes - I get that. There are many choices....so let me rephrase my question.

Of the possible options to download youtube videos, which do you recommend.
Depending on what kind of computer you have, if it's a Mac Macx-youtube downloader works and is free. If it's not a Mac try YTB downloader ( I believe) and it is also free. Not hard, just get the loader and start your download. Cheers.

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:47 pm
by grizzh8r
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:59 am
AFCAT wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:35 am
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:28 am
Any tips on how best to download the game while it's still up?
Just google "Download youtube videos."
Yes - I get that. There are many choices....so let me rephrase my question.

Of the possible options to download youtube videos, which do you recommend.
I used 4k Video Downloader (Google 4KVD and it's the first link that appears in the search results) after reading an article on the best free, but safe, video downloaders available. Worked great, downloaded in just a few minutes, is about 2 GB size wise.

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:30 pm
by HelenaCat95
Got it downloaded now....Thanks for the help.

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:27 pm
by catatac
BTW, last week there was a thread on here about Rovig's pass to Jonsen, there might have been some confusion on what I was saying about that. When we were marching down on our second possession, Rovig threw a fade to Jonsen that I think was too high, not catchable. However, I was talking about the play right after that one where he had a wide open Jonsen on the middle of the end zone. Yes the ball might have been a bit high but it was absolutely catchable and Jonsen should have caught it.

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:32 pm
by catsrback76
catatac wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:27 pm
BTW, last week there was a thread on here about Rovig's pass to Jonsen, there might have been some confusion on what I was saying about that. When we were marching down on our second possession, Rovig threw a fade to Jonsen that I think was too high, not catchable. However, I was talking about the play right after that one where he had a wide open Jonsen on the middle of the end zone. Yes the ball might have been a bit high but it was absolutely catchable and Jonsen should have caught it.
Yes, I saw that on the video and those catches he has to make. He had to stretch, but it was perfectly thrown so that only he could catch it, and he didn't. Next play up!

On the highlights there was one long downfield pass to Lance M that was a clear overthrow however.

Re: Where can I find highlights?

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:10 pm
by BelgradeBobcat
catsrback76 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:32 pm
On the highlights there was one long downfield pass to Lance M that was a clear overthrow however.
Watch that sequence carefully. We ran that same thing last year against the griz. Run the defensive back deep and over throw it, insert a fresh Jonsen, run him again-wide open, long gain. We were set to do that same thing, but the griz figured it out and called a timeout.