Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

User avatar
FTG_1984
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:40 pm
Location: Montana Territory

Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by FTG_1984 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:45 pm

That is all I have to say.



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9540
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by wbtfg » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:49 pm

FTG_1984 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:45 pm
That is all I have to say.
Let me know when you make that donation to square up.



User avatar
FTG_1984
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:40 pm
Location: Montana Territory

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by FTG_1984 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm

We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...



BleedingBLue
Member # Retired
Posts: 2709
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by BleedingBLue » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:05 pm

FTG_1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm
We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...
:lol: maybe you could have read the other 10 threads talking about the domination before you posted one of your own.



Rich K
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3397
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Cody WY

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by Rich K » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:12 pm

FTG_1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm
We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...
At least now you can't pretend that you didn't know the terms of the bet.


Image

Catsrgrood
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 607
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:49 pm
Location: Billings

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by Catsrgrood » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:26 pm

FTG_1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm
We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...
I’ve got this crazy idea that just might get him and others to stop bringing it up.

Pay up



michigancat
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Saint Joseph, MI

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by michigancat » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:19 am

FTG_1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm
We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...
We beat down? What number are you on the team?



User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7742
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by allcat » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:32 am

michigancat wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:19 am
FTG_1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm
We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...
We beat down? What number are you on the team?
That one is lame, I think we all us the collective we.


Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

User avatar
94VegasCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3362
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:38 am
Location: Front row seat to the dumpster fire!

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by 94VegasCat » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:10 am

The next time the griz will get a shot at the State Title, it’ll have been FIVE YEARS and ONE DAY since they last beat MSU.


My wife teases me about my man crush on Choate.

User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9540
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by wbtfg » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:40 am

FTG_1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm
We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...
So........nah?



michigancat
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:09 pm
Location: Saint Joseph, MI

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by michigancat » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:45 am

allcat wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:32 am
michigancat wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:19 am
FTG_1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm
We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...
We beat down? What number are you on the team?
That one is lame, I think we all us the collective we.
Just has always drove me nuts.



User avatar
coachouert
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3756
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:49 am
Location: Bozeman

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by coachouert » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:11 am

wbtfg wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:40 am
FTG_1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm
We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...
So........nah?
Paying a bet and giving to charity are petty. Surprised you didn’t know that.


Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

Image

User avatar
allcat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7742
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Location: 90 miles from Nirvana (Bobcat Stadium)

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by allcat » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:28 am

coachouert wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:11 am
wbtfg wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:40 am
FTG_1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm
We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...
So........nah?
Paying a bet and giving to charity are petty. Surprised you didn’t know that.
We may all be idiots at various times, integrity is all you really own. If you stick your foot in your mouth, Pony up.


Now sorry for caring about Cat/griz too much. I've been properly chastised by the coach of the other team. :-^

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4032
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by ilovethecats » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:34 am

coachouert wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:11 am
wbtfg wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:40 am
FTG_1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm
We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...
So........nah?
Paying a bet and giving to charity are petty. Surprised you didn’t know that.
The guy is actually pretty brilliant in a really weird, I have no life, message board kind of way.

He’s not a Cat fan but masks it way better than the other trolls on the board. Doesn’t like Ioane for some reason but that’s ok. He’s been wrong about so many aspects of this team all year.

The welched bet for a great cause is just icing on the cake. He’s a really lousy message board guy for sure. But the bet just shows he’s a pretty crappy person too.



User avatar
BLACKnBLUEnGOLD
Member # Retired
Posts: 2390
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:00 pm
Location: Back in the US, but not home

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by BLACKnBLUEnGOLD » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:48 pm

michigancat wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:45 am
allcat wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:32 am
michigancat wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:19 am
FTG_1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm
We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...
We beat down? What number are you on the team?
That one is lame, I think we all us the collective we.
Just has always drove me nuts.
I take the radical position that people associated with the organization (employees, students, alums) get "we" privileges for college teams.

People who refer to the New York Yankees or Dallas Cowboys as "we" are delusional.


"What's our job? Gettin the offense the ball! How we gonna do it? By any means necessary!"

-Trent King, Playmakers

User avatar
grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5856
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:23 pm
Location: Billings via Livingston
Contact:

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by grizzh8r » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:38 pm

BLACKnBLUEnGOLD wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:48 pm
michigancat wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:45 am
allcat wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:32 am
michigancat wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:19 am
FTG_1984 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:42 pm
We beat down the UMCC Jizz for 4th year in row in epic fashion & your only response that night is to bring up some petty bet!! Santa Maria man...
We beat down? What number are you on the team?
That one is lame, I think we all us the collective we.
Just has always drove me nuts.
I take the radical position that people associated with the organization (employees, students, alums) get "we" privileges for college teams.

People who refer to the New York Yankees or Dallas Cowboys as "we" are delusional.
I can live with that delusion.


Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Retard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

User avatar
VimSince03
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7124
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:25 pm



"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

User avatar
Cledus
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:18 pm
Location: Billings Heights

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by Cledus » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:26 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:25 pm
That's solid trolling right there. \:D/ \:D/



Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by Cataholic » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:28 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:25 pm
THATS AWESOME!!



LIBBYCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 413
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: Epic Beatdown For the Ages

Post by LIBBYCAT » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:53 pm

=D^ Another POTY candidate!



Post Reply