Isaiah Ifanse and Travis Jonsen back for next game.

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

thefrank1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Isaiah Ifanse and Travis Jonsen back for next game.

Post by thefrank1 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:33 am

I'm on board with and planning on enjoying the ride. Well said coocharama and sdsyvie!

While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

asstastic
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by asstastic » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:19 am

NorthernPlains wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:44 pm
allcat wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:20 pm
technoCat wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:15 pm
allcat wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:53 pm
I have read that this is sacrilege, as Rovig needs to practice his throwing , even if we are up by 4 tds.
Well that depends on your point of view. If he is being protected because he is the starter, fine but if Choate is hedging his bets trying to get Bauman ready for a possible switch, I really don't like it. These guys are young and don't need the coaches playing mind games with them.
So you're saying Choate is an evil mastermind who might be trying to get inside Rovig's head and screw with him instead of building him up by telling him that you've done a good job as starter and now I want to let the other guy get reps. Do you think Choate is the one coming up with this plot or is it Miller?

Choate is virtually always playing mind games. It is one thing I don't like about the man. He does it with his team, with the press, and with his opponents. It seems to be an integral part of his make up and he just can't help himself, or thinks he's so clever people don't see through the smoke he's obviously blowing.

I too believe it is counter productive to be playing with these young QBs. They are already insecure to begin with. They need to build some confidence and not worry they'll be jerked out of the game at any moment. FWIW, I sure haven't heard Choate ever publicly state Rovig, or Bauman, had "done a good job".
My vote for “post of the fall”.

Punchin Griz fans in the mouth since 2002 [-o<

#RTD

19-4-0

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:36 am

asstastic wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:19 am
NorthernPlains wrote:
allcat wrote:
technoCat wrote:
allcat wrote:
I have read that this is sacrilege, as Rovig needs to practice his throwing , even if we are up by 4 tds.
Well that depends on your point of view. If he is being protected because he is the starter, fine but if Choate is hedging his bets trying to get Bauman ready for a possible switch, I really don't like it. These guys are young and don't need the coaches playing mind games with them.
So you're saying Choate is an evil mastermind who might be trying to get inside Rovig's head and screw with him instead of building him up by telling him that you've done a good job as starter and now I want to let the other guy get reps. Do you think Choate is the one coming up with this plot or is it Miller?

Choate is virtually always playing mind games. It is one thing I don't like about the man. He does it with his team, with the press, and with his opponents. It seems to be an integral part of his make up and he just can't help himself, or thinks he's so clever people don't see through the smoke he's obviously blowing.

I too believe it is counter productive to be playing with these young QBs. They are already insecure to begin with. They need to build some confidence and not worry they'll be jerked out of the game at any moment. FWIW, I sure haven't heard Choate ever publicly state Rovig, or Bauman, had "done a good job".
That’s one vote, not counting Northern Plains vote.

I’m going with this post from BlueandGoldTillIDie:

“As a former player for Choate I can 100% tell you for a fact that you are so far from the truth. Literally are on the opposite end of the spectrum on every single point you’ve made. He has nothing but love for each and every single player and truly wants what is best for them.”

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:38 am

asstastic wrote:
NorthernPlains wrote:
allcat wrote:
technoCat wrote:
allcat wrote:

Maybe in the fail category or something similar.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:00 pm

Kind of crazy how in one thread we have a post and a reply (coocharama and sdsyvie) that are what I and many other sane, rational posters would consider to be POTY candidates, while at the same time you have one of the most absurdly hyperbolic posts regarding Coach Choate - which was mic-drop refuted by a former player - that could possibly be classified as the worst POTY. And that's saying something, considering the nonsense and drivel GrizAgenda and 1984 have posted this season...

This site needs some meds (just not the kind CatGrad is on :lol:)

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

asstastic

Post by asstastic » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:14 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:38 am
asstastic wrote:
NorthernPlains wrote:
allcat wrote:
technoCat wrote:
allcat wrote:

It always seems way more sarcastic in my mind

#RTD

19-4-0

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:34 pm

asstastic wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:14 pm
Joe Bobcat wrote:
asstastic wrote:
NorthernPlains wrote:
allcat wrote:
technoCat wrote:
allcat wrote:

Asstastic is a griz troll. Sad he has nothing better to do than post crap on a rivals website.

asstastic

Post by asstastic » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:34 pm
asstastic wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
asstastic wrote:
NorthernPlains wrote:
allcat wrote:
technoCat wrote:
allcat wrote:

Asstastic is a griz troll. Sad he has nothing better to do than post crap on a rivals website.
You’re a moron.

#RTD

19-4-0

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:58 pm

asstastic wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:43 pm
Cataholic wrote:
asstastic wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
asstastic wrote:
NorthernPlains wrote:
allcat wrote:
technoCat wrote:
allcat wrote:

You’re a moron.
Sick burn!

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:35 pm

Cataholic wrote:
asstastic wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
asstastic wrote:
NorthernPlains wrote:
allcat wrote:
technoCat wrote:
allcat wrote:

I think he was trying to be sarcastic. He seems to agree the plains guys’ post was stupid. That’s my take anyway?

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:56 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:35 pm
Cataholic wrote:
asstastic wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
asstastic wrote:
NorthernPlains wrote:
allcat wrote:
technoCat wrote:
allcat wrote:

I think he was trying to be sarcastic. He seems to agree the plains guys’ post was stupid. That’s my take anyway?
Yeah Cataholic, I suggest you read his previous posts. He in no way comes across as a griz fan. Highly sarcastic, yes, but a griz troll he is not.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:43 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:56 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
asstastic wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
asstastic wrote:
NorthernPlains wrote:
allcat wrote:
technoCat wrote:
allcat wrote:

Yeah Cataholic, I suggest you read his previous posts. He in no way comes across as a griz fan. Highly sarcastic, yes, but a griz troll he is not.
My bad! He is a Griz fan (check out his user profile) but he does not regularly troll the site. Hard to interpret sarcasm in posts and I got him confused with some of the other wonderful Griz trolls.

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:50 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:43 pm
grizzh8r wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
asstastic wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
asstastic wrote:
NorthernPlains wrote:
allcat wrote:
technoCat wrote:

My bad! He is a Griz fan (check out his user profile) but he does not regularly troll the site. Hard to interpret sarcasm in posts and I got him confused with some of the other wonderful Griz trolls.
Lol!

Definitely not a Griz fan.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:57 pm

bobcat99 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:50 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:43 pm
grizzh8r wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
Cataholic wrote:
asstastic wrote:
Joe Bobcat wrote:
asstastic wrote:
NorthernPlains wrote:
allcat wrote:

Lol!

Definitely not a Griz fan.
I read it wrong. 🤷‍♂️ His user profile for interests says “Winning in Missoula”. Thought he meant the Griz. My bad.

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:00 am

Good on you for owning up! Proud of you.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:02 am

bobcat99 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:00 am
Good on you for owning up! Proud of you.
Thanks Gruden! Hope you are taking notes.

utucats
Member # Retired

Post by utucats » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:43 pm

BlueNGoldTilIDie wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:20 pm
NorthernPlains wrote:
allcat wrote:
technoCat wrote:
allcat wrote:

As a former player for Choate I can 100% tell you for a fact that you are so far from the truth. Literally are on the opposite end of the spectrum on every single point you’ve made. He has nothing but love for each and every single player and truly wants what is best for them.
This BN post is the difference between this coach and that coach. That coach wasn’t getting positive BN posts from former players.

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Post by RobertCats » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:14 pm

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Post by FTG06' » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:07 pm

=D^
RobertCats wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:14 pm

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

vike_king
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by vike_king » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:23 pm

They did ok. 😉

Chester, MT/ Helena, MT