Willie Patterson

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Camo_Cat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Willie Patterson

Post by Camo_Cat » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:43 am

Surprised that there hasn't been more talk about Willie's return to the lineup Saturday. I think we all thought he was out for the season. He really adds a great dynamic to our offense and I was stoked to see him back. He was so wide open on a few of his routes. If Rovig can get some more reps with Willie in practice, I really like our potential to open up the passing game.

"I love Bozeman. I love these people. I love the Cats. I even love this weather. You think I'm gonna pick Missoula? You're crazy - gimme the Cat head!!" -- Lee Corso, ESPN GameDay

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Re: Willie Patterson

Post by AFCAT » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:34 pm

Camo_Cat wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:43 am
Surprised that there hasn't been more talk about Willie's return to the lineup Saturday. I think we all thought he was out for the season. He really adds a great dynamic to our offense and I was stoked to see him back. He was so wide open on a few of his routes. If Rovig can get some more reps with Willie in practice, I really like our potential to open up the passing game.
I really like Willie. I can’t wait to see how excited he will get when he finally gets to score a touchdown.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

superbobcat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by superbobcat » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:57 pm

I’m glad he is back too. I don’t think he will unseat Coy, however, something about Coy, he just makes everybody better if he is on the field.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:29 am

superbobcat wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:57 pm
I’m glad he is back too. I don’t think he will unseat Coy, however, something about Coy, he just makes everybody better if he is on the field.
I like WP a lot too, he just has a few too many drops, CS has better hands I think

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:21 am

“Absolutely,” Choate said when asked if it was good to get Patterson back in the active lineup. “Willie just brings a lot off good energy, too, outside of his playmaking ability. He’s a guy that’s really engaged in the game and has a lot of positive energy on the sideline.”

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber