The Official-unofficial Bobcat-unc gameday thread...

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Re: The Official-unofficial Bobcat-unc gameday thread...

Post by catsrback76 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:50 am

I sadly missed this game as well due to a dead internet router in my AirBnB. Do I write that in my review? :)

Sounds like my original post and prediction on score were right on! Well almost, they got 3 less points, so much for home field advantage!

Reading the thread however I see the usual handwringing from the usual suspects and it begs the question of why?

Why? Sure the QB situation is less than ideal for everyone... probably true for the QB1 too! But the game plan and play calling has been the single greatest revelation of the season for me!

If the play calling continues, next week, and the next week etc... I have no fear of losing to anyone except possibly our 3rd round playoffs opponent!

Who are the griz? I mean really? Some of you handwringers need to take a sip of brandy and enjoy the team this year!!! The griz come to us, have to play us in our house, they are nowhere the team that Sac was that beat us a few weeks ago! Our Defense is playing lights out and barring injuries will crush Davis and um.
Relax we got this! Enjoy the ride! 8)

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:01 am

:goodpost: :goodpost:
catsrback76 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:50 am
I sadly missed this game as well due to a dead internet router in my AirBnB. Do I write that in my review? :)

Sounds like my original post and prediction on score were right on! Well almost, they got 3 less points, so much for home field advantage!

Reading the thread however I see the usual handwringing from the usual suspects and it begs the question of why?

Why? Sure the QB situation is less than ideal for everyone... probably true for the QB1 too! But the game plan and play calling has been the single greatest revelation of the season for me!

If the play calling continues, next week, and the next week etc... I have no fear of losing to anyone except possibly our 3rd round playoffs opponent!

Who are the griz? I mean really? Some of you handwringers need to take a sip of brandy and enjoy the team this year!!! The griz come to us, have to play us in our house, they are nowhere the team that Sac was that beat us a few weeks ago! Our Defense is playing lights out and barring injuries will crush Davis and um.
Relax we got this! Enjoy the ride! 8)

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:20 am

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."