Attendance

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Attendance

Post by iaafan » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:07 am

Currently averaging 18,291. That’ll go up to over 18,500 after Cat-Griz. That would be third most in history, but if there’s a first round playoff game it’ll probably drop down to 17,500. Get a bye and it’ll stay around 18,500.

Getting way ahead of myself>>>>Based on the Seeding Poll that came out yesterday, I’d say MSU will be seeded and get a bye IF it wins out.

Catsrgrood
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Attendance

Post by Catsrgrood » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:53 am

iaafan wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:07 am
Currently averaging 18,291. That’ll go up to over 18,500 after Cat-Griz. That would be third most in history, but if there’s a first round playoff game it’ll probably drop down to 17,500. Get a bye and it’ll stay around 18,500.

Getting way ahead of myself>>>>Based on the Seeding Poll that came out yesterday, I’d say MSU will be seeded and get a bye IF it wins out.
I’d say this is 100% accurate. 3 games left so I don’t want to get ahead of myself either, but for arguments sake, if the Cats won out there is no way they’re not a seed.
9-2 against the FCS with one loss against a national title contender on the road and the other one a close loss on the road against a team that’s beating everyone at home.

This weekend is a must win, but probably doesn’t move the Cats too far up in any kind of ranking since they should absolutely win without a problem.
Next weekend a win would probably move them up a spot or two and put them right at the brink of being on the playoff committee’s list.
Cat/griz will be where they would get to the top 8 with a win. I think the griz will lose to Weber the week before most likely, but they’d still be right around the top 10 by the time the Cats play them.

A lot to see in these final 3 weeks

cowgirlcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by cowgirlcat » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:03 pm

Where are you seeing this seeding poll? I don’t think I’ve seen that yet, thanks!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:29 pm

cowgirlcat wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:03 pm
Where are you seeing this seeding poll? I don’t think I’ve seen that yet, thanks!
The playoff committee is announcing a top ten every week now, similar to the BCS weekly announcement.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon