Bobcats biggest strength

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Bobcats biggest strength

Post by GoCats18 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:53 pm

Is wasting talented players!! We have the talent at every position except one....and it is by far the most important. Our playoffs hopes are gone now. So, maybe it’s time to give someone else a chance to lead this team. Maybe it’s time to start using your “connection” and bring in an offensive and defensive coordinator that know what they are doing. Stop pretending we are Boise State, because we aren’t. Most importantly, stop wasting talent. I could list 20 kids that are really good and yet we make them look like they could play for a Div II school. Things need to change. This ****** is old.

Punters are people too!!

1984champ
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Bobcats biggest strength

Post by 1984champ » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:02 pm

GoCats18 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:53 pm
Is wasting talented players!! We have the talent at every position except one....and it is by far the most important. Our playoffs hopes are gone now. So, maybe it’s time to give someone else a chance to lead this team. Maybe it’s time to start using your “connection” and bring in an offensive and defensive coordinator that know what they are doing. Stop pretending we are Boise State, because we aren’t. Most importantly, stop wasting talent. I could list 20 kids that are really good and yet we make them look like they could play for a Div II school. Things need to change. This ****** is old.
As a fan it’s hard not to feel like they are starting to muck it up.

msuhunter
Member # Retired

Post by msuhunter » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:43 pm

Couging it ...

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:00 pm

I remember once hearing that Justin Herbert was going to be a Bobcat until Oregon came along at the last second. I have no doubt that we would have failed a kid like that too. We would have found a way to screw his talent up. That folks is what our future holds. I imagine we will see a handful of kids enter the portal after this season. Very sad to see.

Punters are people too!!