Choate Press Conference

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Choate Press Conference

Post by catatac » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:17 pm

I have no doubt our team will be prepared heading into this game. However, I probably was overzealous in my score prediction, might need to adjust that. :lol:

Anybody know the inside scoop on the "internal" meaning of the 41 thing, and the "Win Big" thing?

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Re: Choate Press Conference

Post by catsrback76 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:43 pm

catatac wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:17 pm
I have no doubt our team will be prepared heading into this game. However, I probably was overzealous in my score prediction, might need to adjust that. :lol:

Anybody know the inside scoop on the "internal" meaning of the 41 thing, and the "Win Big" thing?

It's interesting that no questions were asked about injuries. That may be by design.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Choate Press Conference

Post by catatac » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:58 pm

catsrback76 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:43 pm
catatac wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:17 pm

It's interesting that no questions were asked about injuries. That may be by design.
Yep. My only area of concern is at the corner position based on some of the teams we're going to see later in the season. Ideally we have our best corners (Munchie and Thomas) healthy for those games. Maybe my concern isn't a real concern, just not sure how good our depth is there if we get another injury or two.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!