2019 MSU Bobcats vs SEMO Redhawks (Gold Rush)

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Post Reply
FMFP_PHOTO
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:18 am

2019 MSU Bobcats vs SEMO Redhawks (Gold Rush)

Post by FMFP_PHOTO » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:59 pm

Hello BobcatNation,

Here is the link to yesterday's game vs SEMO,

https://fmfp-photo.photoshelter.com/gal ... wozrb0SkV0

I browsed a couple of the topics here, and I would like to add my take:

1) To the unsung heroes: I would like to add #99 Marcus Ferriter, the legal and clean (early in the game) hit that he put on SEMO's QB set the tone for a long night for him/them.
2) Everyone (WR, RB, OL) that lines up when #15 Troy Andersen is at QB, always give something extra because they all know that doing their part could result in a long gain or a TD because that's all Troy needs to get to the secondary and very few players back there can stop a 6.3 230+ knee high stepping runner that will run you over, around or high jump them.

Yesterday's game by looking at the photos in the gallery sure looks like a "Troy Andersen Show".

Cheers, Felix
406.585.1205
www.bobcatmagazines.com



DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1581
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 pm
Contact:

Re: 2019 MSU Bobcats vs SEMO Redhawks (Gold Rush)

Post by DriscollCat » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:03 pm

FMFP_PHOTO wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:59 pm
Hello BobcatNation,

Here is the link to yesterday's game vs SEMO,

https://fmfp-photo.photoshelter.com/gal ... wozrb0SkV0

I browsed a couple of the topics here, and I would like to add my take:

1) To the unsung heroes: I would like to add #99 Marcus Ferriter, the legal and clean (early in the game) hit that he put on SEMO's QB set the tone for a long night for him/them.
2) Everyone (WR, RB, OL) that lines up when #15 Troy Andersen is at QB, always give something extra because they all know that doing their part could result in a long gain or a TD because that's all Troy needs to get to the secondary and very few players back there can stop a 6.3 230+ knee high stepping runner that will run you over, around or high jump them.

Yesterday's game by looking at the photos in the gallery sure looks like a "Troy Andersen Show".

Cheers, Felix
406.585.1205
www.bobcatmagazines.com
Both very good points. Ferriter deserves a lot of appreciation for what was almost a safety off the bench!



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 13300
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: 2019 MSU Bobcats vs SEMO Redhawks (Gold Rush)

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Yes, those are great observations. And photos.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1765
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: 2019 MSU Bobcats vs SEMO Redhawks (Gold Rush)

Post by Joe Bobcat » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:29 pm

DriscollCat wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:03 pm
FMFP_PHOTO wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:59 pm
Hello BobcatNation,

Here is the link to yesterday's game vs SEMO,

https://fmfp-photo.photoshelter.com/gal ... wozrb0SkV0

I browsed a couple of the topics here, and I would like to add my take:

1) To the unsung heroes: I would like to add #99 Marcus Ferriter, the legal and clean (early in the game) hit that he put on SEMO's QB set the tone for a long night for him/them.
2) Everyone (WR, RB, OL) that lines up when #15 Troy Andersen is at QB, always give something extra because they all know that doing their part could result in a long gain or a TD because that's all Troy needs to get to the secondary and very few players back there can stop a 6.3 230+ knee high stepping runner that will run you over, around or high jump them.

Yesterday's game by looking at the photos in the gallery sure looks like a "Troy Andersen Show".

Cheers, Felix
406.585.1205
www.bobcatmagazines.com
Both very good points. Ferriter deserves a lot of appreciation for what was almost a safety off the bench!
I sure thought it was 93 Rygg that got that sack for an almost safety. Maybe both of them were in on it?



DriscollCat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1581
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 pm
Contact:

Re: 2019 MSU Bobcats vs SEMO Redhawks (Gold Rush)

Post by DriscollCat » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:30 am

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:29 pm
DriscollCat wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:03 pm
FMFP_PHOTO wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:59 pm
Hello BobcatNation,

Here is the link to yesterday's game vs SEMO,

https://fmfp-photo.photoshelter.com/gal ... wozrb0SkV0

I browsed a couple of the topics here, and I would like to add my take:

1) To the unsung heroes: I would like to add #99 Marcus Ferriter, the legal and clean (early in the game) hit that he put on SEMO's QB set the tone for a long night for him/them.
2) Everyone (WR, RB, OL) that lines up when #15 Troy Andersen is at QB, always give something extra because they all know that doing their part could result in a long gain or a TD because that's all Troy needs to get to the secondary and very few players back there can stop a 6.3 230+ knee high stepping runner that will run you over, around or high jump them.

Yesterday's game by looking at the photos in the gallery sure looks like a "Troy Andersen Show".

Cheers, Felix
406.585.1205
www.bobcatmagazines.com
Both very good points. Ferriter deserves a lot of appreciation for what was almost a safety off the bench!
I sure thought it was 93 Rygg that got that sack for an almost safety. Maybe both of them were in on it?
I better go back and double check myself. I thought it was 99, but now I’m doubting myself.



FMFP_PHOTO
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:18 am

Re: 2019 MSU Bobcats vs SEMO Redhawks (Gold Rush)

Post by FMFP_PHOTO » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:28 pm

#93 Kyle Rygg almost had the safety; actually I think he had it but the refs have the final say.

Lines 76 and 77 of the photogallery confirms that...

Cheers, Felix
www.bobcatmagazines.com



Post Reply