Gold Rush is on its way!!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Gold Rush is on its way!!

Post by iaafan » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:50 am

kmax wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:46 am
GA and Cataholic, we've discussed this. Figure out how to completely ignore each other or you can both get out. I tried to deal with this with you before the season, I'm not going to babysit during the season.

As for the game and available seats, color me surprised at how many are still available. Gold Rush used to be a pretty quick sellout. Looking right now and this is still available in 108 and 109 on Wednesday morning:
I'm sure it will be a sellout, but there are way more tix available than I would have expected after a playoff year.
That area is always last to sell. The green are the available seats.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:58 am

kmax wrote:
GA and Cataholic, we've discussed this. Figure out how to completely ignore each other or you can both get out. I tried to deal with this with you before the season, I'm not going to babysit during the season.

As for the game and available seats, color me surprised at how many are still available. Gold Rush used to be a pretty quick sellout. Looking right now and this is still available in 108 and 109 on Wednesday morning:
I'm sure it will be a sellout, but there are way more tix available than I would have expected after a playoff year.
Thats always the last place to fill up, looking in the other sections I see a few singles or full except 107 still has a few also.

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:00 am

kmax wrote:

I have him on ignore thank you. I can see he comments on literally every single post I make but it hides the post and just shows his user name. I’ve asked him to put me on ignore numerous times.

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:01 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:00 am
kmax wrote:

I have him on ignore thank you. I can see he comments on literally every single post I make but it hides the post and just shows his user name. I’ve asked him to put me on ignore numerous times.
Just leave.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:16 am

iaafan wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:50 am
kmax wrote:

Yes I am fully aware of what are the available seats that's why I posted it. I'm also aware that it is the last to sell, that was not my point. If you look at the mini-staduim map on that screenshot you'll notice that there are tickets available in many other sections, the light blue is just singles but you can get at least two or more seats together still in 101, 107, 108, 109, 113 and 114 with somewhere north of 350 seats available that are non-singles. Again, I have no doubt it will sell out but I am surprised to see that many available 3 days before the game. I expected more excitement and interest this year, that's all.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:46 am

Grizaddict wrote:
kmax wrote:

What's the point of having him on ignore if you still read his posts and bring him up damn near every time you post.

Grow up. Both of you are acting like kids.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 am

bobcat99 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:46 am
Grizaddict wrote:
kmax wrote:

What's the point of having him on ignore if you still read his posts and bring him up damn near every time you post.

I don’t read his posts. I put him on ignore weeks ago and haven’t read anything since then. I can only see that he keeps posting or quoting anything I post. It shows me that but not his post, if that makes sense. Put me on ignore and you’ll see what I’m talking about. Win win for both of us.

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:46 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 am
bobcat99 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
kmax wrote:

I don’t read his posts. I put him on ignore weeks ago and haven’t read anything since then. I can only see that he keeps posting or quoting anything I post. It shows me that but not his post, if that makes sense. Put me on ignore and you’ll see what I’m talking about. Win win for both of us.
Or you can just leave, because absolutely no one wants to see or read anything you have to say. You're like that kid who's such a big Jackass he doesn't realize he's a jackass and no one wants to hang out with him.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:58 am

kmax wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:16 am
iaafan wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:50 am
kmax wrote:

Yes I am fully aware of what are the available seats that's why I posted it. I'm also aware that it is the last to sell, that was not my point. If you look at the mini-staduim map on that screenshot you'll notice that there are tickets available in many other sections, the light blue is just singles but you can get at least two or more seats together still in 101, 107, 108, 109, 113 and 114 with somewhere north of 350 seats available that are non-singles. Again, I have no doubt it will sell out but I am surprised to see that many available 3 days before the game. I expected more excitement and interest this year, that's all.
Sorry. I was just making sure everyone knew that since you didn’t point it out. Not sure why there’s a lack of interest this year or if people are just slow getting to the ticket office. I know attendance is down across the country in all sports.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:12 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:46 am
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
kmax wrote:

Or you can just leave, because absolutely no one wants to see or read anything you have to say. You're like that kid who's such a big Jackass he doesn't realize he's a jackass and no one wants to hang out with him.
I’ll make you a deal. I will happily never post here again as soon as bobcat trolls stop posting over on EGriz. Good luck with that!

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:44 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:12 pm
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
kmax wrote:

I’ll make you a deal. I will happily never post here again as soon as bobcat trolls stop posting over on EGriz. Good luck with that!
So you have become what you claim to hate, a pathetic troll.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
kmax wrote:

So the entire reason you post here is you were triggered by a few trolls on egriz and this is how you get back at them?
:roll: nice job man child.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:01 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:37 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
kmax wrote:

So the entire reason you post here is you were triggered by a few trolls on egriz and this is how you get back at them?
There is something wrong with GA. This is the message he sent me:

“I give zero ****** what people on a Cat board think of me. If I did, I would have stopped posting a long time ago. I hate the Cats and their fans mainly due to people just like you. I would 100% expect sensitive bitch Cats fans like you to hate me on the board. In case you didn’t notice I’m a Griz fan with plenty of Cats connections so of course they can’t stand me. It hurts all your feelers that I know more ****** than all of you.”

As for KMAX, I respect your work and think the board is a great place to discuss the Cats. Unfortunately, you have missed the mark with GA. His message above clearly shows he is not here to discuss the Cats. He just wants to start trouble. GA comes on the site and stirs up crap, regularly derails threads, calls us all stupid, calls us names, yet we are not allowed to respond?? Instead of dealing with the issue, you tell me to put him on ignore. Isn’t that rewarding the problem instead of actually dealing with the problem? You asked him to toe the line and he lasted maybe a week. And lastly, I am not sure how my posts even affect GA since he supposedly can’t even read them.

Regardless, I will let the rest of the board deal with GA. I will refrain from pointing out just how big of a douche the guy is.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:50 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
kmax wrote:

Yea that’s why I post here. You hit it on the head :roll:

RobertoGato
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by RobertoGato » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:54 pm

What a great thread on the Gold Rush game!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:58 pm

There are less than 300 seats left for the game.

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:47 pm
94VegasCat wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:08 pm
This team is legit! We will have our hands full.
Good point. They are really a real, legitimate football team with actual human beings as players and coaches. Sanctioned by the NCAA and Ohio Valley Conference. You can't get any more legit than that. MSU will actually have to touch them with their hands, shoulders, arms and torsos to have any chance of winning. :wink:
Not sure what that’s about. Thanks Capt Literal.

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO

Danster21
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Danster21 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:09 pm

I always try to get a gold rush shirt each year. If someone could grab me one and ship it to me (near Seattle) I'll pay for shipping and the shirt. Please DM me if you can help, I'll even pay for the inconvenience!

luckyirishguy25
Golden Bobcat

Post by luckyirishguy25 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:46 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:50 pm
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
bobcat99 wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
kmax wrote:

Yea that’s why I post here. You hit it on the head :roll:
It's fine dude, to each their own, just stop being a bitch about it. I'm seriously waiting to be challenged to a fight at the bike racks when I converse with you. We're Cat fans on a Cat board, and you're a egriz fan and that's just unfortunate... life choices I guess :shrug:

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:50 am

Danster21 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:09 pm
I always try to get a gold rush shirt each year. If someone could grab me one and ship it to me (near Seattle) I'll pay for shipping and the shirt. Please DM me if you can help, I'll even pay for the inconvenience!
I buy mine online from UAS every year.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast