Max Lenzy Commits! 5-10, 170lbs CB

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Re: Max Lenzy Commits! 5-10, 170lbs CB

Post by iaafan » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:07 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:11 am
bobcat99 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:53 am
Hope his brother wants to transfer from Notre Dame some day.
His brother, Braden, is very fast. Reportedly, he is planning on running track at Notre Dame eventually. Focusing on football right now. Max may not be as fast as his brother, but he has good speed and you gotta believe he has the potential to get faster. He ran an 11.49 100 last year. Not blazing, but fast.

Braden excels at the 200 and 400 taking second in both at state. He ran a 10.62 100 and claims a 4.4 40. I believe Max runs a 4.7, but he said he’s never run the 40 in an interview.
He shaved a half second off his 100 time last year. So, yes, the potential is there.

Grizaddict
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:35 am

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:27 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:26 pm
RobertoGato wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:17 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:04 pm
RobertoGato wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:28 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:07 am
The kid goes to a Cal camp and you think one of our former coaches is recruiting him to MSU? I would say probably not...

And the last time you brought up GA, you weren’t exactly speculating. You made a statement that “GA was close with him (Hayden Schu)”, like you recently talked to GA. A little google search and you have seen that Schu played for Choate at UW.

And I wasn’t going to say anything about your first post, but when did you become Mel Kiper? Once again, we land a top notch recruit and your FIRST COMMENT, is undersized and slow??? I for one couldn’t give a rats ass about your analysis. Your are not Mel Kiper. Maybe just be a Bobcat fan actually enjoy the fact that we landed one of the most highly touted prospects in the NW.
Dude... get over it.

These hissy fits over comments that aren't 100% sunshine and rainbows are ridiculous. All he did was give a little bit of perspective on a kid that, by his own affirmation, is a great get for the Cats.
Hey Gato. I know you have a whopping 110 posts and have had some nice posts, but don't you think it is a little early to start telling people what they can and cannot post? I have been a dedicated Cat fan through both good times and bad. I suffered through the streak and was a student at MSU when it started. I come here to see what people are thinking about our team, both good and bad. Now when posts about the program or players is regularly negative (especially by a specific poster), I have a problem with that. If a kid drops 3 catchable passes in a game, I can understand people getting upset about that. But when highly touted prospects sign with the Cats and the first comments are too slow, too small, not tall enough (or a guy has a weak arm, etc), I have a problem with that... And I have earned the right to take issue with that, both as a dedicated fan, longtime season ticket holder and financial contributor.
You're mischaracterizing what was said.

No one is questioning your fanhood.

Let me know when I reach the requisite post count necessary to tell you to put a sock in it.
Another standing 8 count for Pussaholic.....

Seriously when some of the most respected and appreciated Cats posters tell you to STFU then time to look in the mirror. It’s a message board full of opinions and varying thoughts. Think of it as an opinion board and many may have different ones than you. Quit being so damn offended by everything Nancy.
Hey gato. You can go ahead and post. GrizAgenda says you are one of the most respected posters here. That is quite the endorsement!
Was talking Vim, your new Daddy. The one who knocked you the ****** out on this post. What is that now, 59 posters here you’ve fought with in some capacity? Hated by your own fan base is impressive.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:40 am

Guys, a couple jabs back and forth is okay. If you’re going to keep at it do so in PMs. Everyone is sick of both of you. I’m beginning to think you’re the same person.

Please post about Lenzy or go to PM. Thanks.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:53 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:35 am
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:27 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:26 pm
RobertoGato wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:17 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:04 pm
RobertoGato wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:28 pm
Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:07 am
The kid goes to a Cal camp and you think one of our former coaches is recruiting him to MSU? I would say probably not...

And the last time you brought up GA, you weren’t exactly speculating. You made a statement that “GA was close with him (Hayden Schu)”, like you recently talked to GA. A little google search and you have seen that Schu played for Choate at UW.

And I wasn’t going to say anything about your first post, but when did you become Mel Kiper? Once again, we land a top notch recruit and your FIRST COMMENT, is undersized and slow??? I for one couldn’t give a rats ass about your analysis. Your are not Mel Kiper. Maybe just be a Bobcat fan actually enjoy the fact that we landed one of the most highly touted prospects in the NW.
Dude... get over it.

These hissy fits over comments that aren't 100% sunshine and rainbows are ridiculous. All he did was give a little bit of perspective on a kid that, by his own affirmation, is a great get for the Cats.
Hey Gato. I know you have a whopping 110 posts and have had some nice posts, but don't you think it is a little early to start telling people what they can and cannot post? I have been a dedicated Cat fan through both good times and bad. I suffered through the streak and was a student at MSU when it started. I come here to see what people are thinking about our team, both good and bad. Now when posts about the program or players is regularly negative (especially by a specific poster), I have a problem with that. If a kid drops 3 catchable passes in a game, I can understand people getting upset about that. But when highly touted prospects sign with the Cats and the first comments are too slow, too small, not tall enough (or a guy has a weak arm, etc), I have a problem with that... And I have earned the right to take issue with that, both as a dedicated fan, longtime season ticket holder and financial contributor.
You're mischaracterizing what was said.

No one is questioning your fanhood.

Let me know when I reach the requisite post count necessary to tell you to put a sock in it.
Another standing 8 count for Pussaholic.....

Seriously when some of the most respected and appreciated Cats posters tell you to STFU then time to look in the mirror. It’s a message board full of opinions and varying thoughts. Think of it as an opinion board and many may have different ones than you. Quit being so damn offended by everything Nancy.
Hey gato. You can go ahead and post. GrizAgenda says you are one of the most respected posters here. That is quite the endorsement!
Was talking Vim, your new Daddy. The one who knocked you the ****** out on this post. What is that now, 59 posters here you’ve fought with in some capacity? Hated by your own fan base is impressive.
I have zero problems with Cataholic as he simply is passionate about MSU and the players they recruit. He sees and evaluates them differently than others on the board and that's fine. He can post about anything he wants and interpret any post the way he wants. Please stop going back and forth on this stuff along with the unnecessary name calling. As iaafan stated, figure it out in the PMs.

As for GA, you know why you come to this board so reacting the way you react to certain posters is getting old. Once again, figure it out in the PMs. Your insights are welcomed but when they sprinkle in a Griz bias, obviously posters on a Bobcat board are going to take you less seriously.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Catsrgrood

Post by Catsrgrood » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:11 am

Man... the season needs to start, or at least fall camp.

This back and forth is getting old, on all fronts. Talk about the recruits, or the current players, the schedule, etc. Just stop with the childish name calling and trying to figure out who hates who more.

Back on topic...

Definitely excited for another top notch DB like this. CB’s should definitely be a strength of this team in the coming years.
Last edited by Catsrgrood on Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:22 am

iaafan wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:40 am
Guys, a couple jabs back and forth is okay. If you’re going to keep at it do so in PMs. Everyone is sick of both of you. I’m beginning to think you’re the same person.

Please post about Lenzy or go to PM. Thanks.
Please. Cataholic and I did this. Could y'all figure it out?

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:06 am

Getting pretty old coming into these threads and seeing huge quote boxes and insults.

Grizaddict, if you are going to try and sway people to choose between a Cat poster they may or may not like (I'm not saying one way or the other for me) and you, you are going to lose that battle 95% of the time even if the Cat poster is not popular. You are severely overestimating your clout and popularity here.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:23 am

CelticCat wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:06 am
Getting pretty old coming into these threads and seeing huge quote boxes and insults.

Grizaddict, if you are going to try and sway people to choose between a Cat poster they may or may not like (I'm not saying one way or the other for me) and you, you are going to lose that battle 95% of the time even if the Cat poster is not popular. You are severely overestimating your clout and popularity here.
As a big time Griz fan on a Cats board, I fully expect to disliked and disrespected. Just glad I’m not a Cats fan fighting with my own fan base, regularly and often.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:32 am

Grizaddict wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:23 am

As a big time Griz fan on a Cats board, I fully expect to disliked and disrespected. Just glad I’m not a Cats fan fighting with my own fan base, regularly and often.
There are huge Griz fans here who are well-liked and respected. You’re a complete troll with a disingenuously passive-aggressive shtick, that’s why you are disliked by many Bobcat posters here. Maybe work on your self-awareness over the summer and improve your delivery?

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

grizgirl

Post by grizgirl » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:39 am

Grizaddict wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

Congratulations. You’ve accomplished your goal of becoming a troll. Along with embarrassing everyone of us associated with the U of M.

Go Dark Brandon!!

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:44 am

grizgirl wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:39 am
Grizaddict wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

Congratulations. You’ve accomplished your goal of becoming a troll. Along with embarrassing everyone of us associated with the U of M.
I have never met you, but you are a class act! I wish all posters (cat or Griz) carried themselves like you do.

codecat
Member # Retired

Post by codecat » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:45 am

Grizaddict wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

I used to think you were a pretty decent poster for a Griz fan on our board - not any more!

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, Bye-Bye Fauci!

PHAT CAT

Post by PHAT CAT » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Very nice commit. I love that coach is recruiting the Northwest. There's a lot of really good players in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Isaiah Ifanse being an example. Comes into fall camp and kicks ass. Boom.... four year starter. Coach Ash didn't recruit the Northwest worth two gobs of goat sh-t. Eastern Washington and the griz would pick up a ton of them. It's nice we're in the mix now. Welcome aboard Max. Damn glad to have ya.
Last edited by PHAT CAT on Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:22 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:02 pm
Very nice commit. I love that coach is recruiting the Northwest There's a lot of really good plays in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Isaiah Ifanse being an example. Comes into fall camp and kicks ass. Boom.... four year starter. Coach Ash didn't recruit the Northwest worth two gobs of goat sh-t. Eastern Washington and the griz would pick up a ton of them. It's nice we're in the mix now. Welcome aboard Max. Damn glad to have ya.
Couldn't agree more on recruiting the NW. It's decently close to home for WA and ID kids and there are plenty of studs out their. The best thing about it, is that we have gained a new pipeline region, without losing any. We aren't getting as many kids from TX as we used to (I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like we are), but the pipeline hasn't dried up either. This young man looks solid and hopefully will be ready to contribute early on.

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:15 pm

PapaG wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:32 am
Grizaddict wrote:

There are huge Griz fans here who are well-liked and respected. You’re a complete troll with a disingenuously passive-aggressive shtick, that’s why you are disliked by many Bobcat posters here. Maybe work on your self-awareness over the summer and improve your delivery?
Thanks Papa, I’m sure you’re a blast

Grizaddict

Post by Grizaddict » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:17 pm

grizgirl wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

You’re a cat fan and a guy. Love your fake schtick though.

grizgirl

Post by grizgirl » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:51 pm

Grizaddict wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:17 pm
grizgirl wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

Oh my. And you’re rich, good looking and intelligent. That makes us both wrong.

Go Dark Brandon!!

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:00 pm

grizgirl wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:51 pm
Grizaddict wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:17 pm
grizgirl wrote:
Grizaddict wrote:
CelticCat wrote:

Oh my. And you’re rich, good looking and intelligent. That makes us both wrong.
Feel free to talk about MSU's newest commit whenever both of you. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Common Cat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Common Cat » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:52 pm

Effing 6 pages. Get your crap in control people. Embarrassing!

@rfoley77 @rrcatcast Golden Coolie

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:56 pm

Bozcat003 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:50 pm
From Tigard Oregon. wAS 6A State DPOY Runner-UP as a junior …

Offers From: MSU, Eastern Illinois, Sac State, Navy, Youngstown State, Utah State, Idaho
**Had offers from Oregon and Oregon state in 2017, but guessing those are no longer there.

Great pickup!

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act