Rush Reimer Commits!! 6'5 295 OL Camas, WA

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Rush Reimer Commits!! 6'5 295 OL Camas, WA

Post by RobertCats » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Looks like offers from EWU, Idaho and Northern Colorado too.

RobertCats
Member # Retired

Re: Rush Reimer Commits!! 6'5 295 OL Camas, WA

Post by RobertCats » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:53 pm

Bozcat003
Member # Retired

Post by Bozcat003 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:09 pm

Big Commitment! Welcome Rush :D

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Nice!

FTG- GO CATS GO!

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:56 pm

Beat out EWU for him too. I wonder if the engineering piece was a factor too.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:30 pm

#BOOM!!

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:38 pm

Nice get! Long tall, thick, and works!

Long Time Cat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Long Time Cat » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:38 pm

It can’t help your (EWU) recruiting when two of your players get shot in Spokane.

"Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence." Vince Lombardi

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:46 pm

Dang! I really thought he'd go to EWU.

Bring on the hog mollies!

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:10 am

bobcat99 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:46 pm
Dang! I really thought he'd go to EWU.

Bring on the hog mollies!
Maybe it’s a trend? As MSU trends upward, it should be able to win these kinds of battles. I believe this, more so than in-state battles, which are mostly predetermined, is the key. I’m not sure if EWU was after Robison or not, but consider that a win.

Tcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Tcat » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:58 am

That's two that I know of that have received offers and chosen MSU over EWU - Kettels and Reimer. Big, long bodies. MSU is investing in modern, improved facilities and the offerings of Bozeman and the surrounding area. The trend will continue. EWU is not making the same investment in facilities. Another little known fact - the awesome food courts/dining facilities at MSU blows EWU's cafeterias away!! As we know - food options and eating is a BIG DEAL to these fine young men!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:05 am

Tcat wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:58 am
That's two that I know of that have received offers and chosen MSU over EWU - Kettels and Reimer. Big, long bodies. MSU is investing in modern, improved facilities and the offerings of Bozeman and the surrounding area. The trend will continue. EWU is not making the same investment in facilities. Another little known fact - the awesome food courts/dining facilities at MSU blows EWU's cafeterias away!! As we know - food options and eating is a BIG DEAL to these fine young men!
The cafeteria facilities are amazing. The last couple of times I ate their I had Roast Duck with a Spicy Plum Sauce, Locally raised short ribs with a whiskey barbeque sauce, and Tri Tip with a jalepeno glaze served with some sort of reduction sauce.

They also have amazing wood fired pizza, and Mongolian grill, milk shake bar, espresso stands, etc., etc.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:16 am

wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:05 am
Tcat wrote:
The cafeteria facilities are amazing. The last couple of times I ate their I had Roast Duck with a Spicy Plum Sauce, Locally raised short ribs with a whiskey barbeque sauce, and Tri Tip with a jalepeno glaze served with some sort of reduction sauce.

They also have amazing wood fired pizza, and Mongolian grill, milk shake bar, espresso stands, etc., etc.
That is awesome! It has been 30 years since I attended MSU, and I remember the hamburger grill was the fall back if the main cafeteria meal that day was not edible😂. We called the burgers “sliders” as they would slide right in, and a couple hours later, they would slide right out😳😩😳

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:19 am

wbtfg wrote:
Tcat wrote:

And if you like it, you know guys like Rush Reimer like it.

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Montanabob » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:40 am

wbtfg wrote:
Tcat wrote:

Have they opened the sushi bar yet? I know that was going to bring in all the California recruits.

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:40 am

wbtfg wrote:
Tcat wrote:

Sounds like I graduated at the wrong time!

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:43 am

Cataholic wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:16 am
wbtfg wrote:
Tcat wrote:

That is awesome! It has been 30 years since I attended MSU, and I remember the hamburger grill was the fall back if the main cafeteria meal that day was not edible😂. We called the burgers “sliders” as they would slide right in, and a couple hours later, they would slide right out😳😩😳
We always joked how the cafeteria made us immune to the typical effects of Taco Bell.

Hannon always had the best food. Good excuse to go to the ladies dorms, not that we needed much of an excuse haha

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:41 am

Montanabob wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:40 am
wbtfg wrote:
Tcat wrote:

Have they opened the sushi bar yet? I know that was going to bring in all the California recruits.
The Union Market in the SUB has a sushi bar now. Not part of the meal plan, but a lot of students buy lunch there.

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

Cats15
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Cats15 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:33 am

wbtfg wrote:
Tcat wrote:

All for $10!! (they are open to the public)

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:46 am

HS football in Camas is as big as college football is in Bozeman. He will be used to a rabid fan base.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride