QB Update

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10075
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, WA

Re: QB Update

Post by CelticCat » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:58 pm

Bruh, fix that it hurts my brain.


R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://anchor.fm/rrcatcast
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14011
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: QB Update

Post by TomCat88 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:59 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:57 pm
FTG_1984 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:48 am
wbtfg wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:39 pm
wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:45 am
FTG_1984 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:04 am
wbtfg wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:59 am
FTG_1984 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:47 am
grizzh8r wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:05 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:06 pm
FTG_1984 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:53 am
TA would've never been moved to LB if Choate didn't think CM would be back as our QB. Seems as if less than half of BN understands this. Oh well. Go Cats!!!
This just isn’t true. Almost exactly the complete opposite.
Yep, more evidence that 84 is a loudmouth, arrogant, self important blowhard that can't be trusted.

I think I like Grizaddict better than this guy.

Just saying... :coffee:
Welp... I guess I haven't made a ton of friends on this board yet. Cheer up folks. It's okay to have different perspectives & opinions.

What will the board say to the prediction that TA will be back at starting QB this Fall? This will be the case I think. I don't see either Roving or Bauman being our starting QB when our jet lands in Lubbock this Fall.
Id make that bet all day everyday. Regardless of qb situation, Troy is now a full time linebacker who will get a handful of snaps each game on offense.
I would accept your bet. Please propose your terms.
$100 to winners charity of choice says that Troy Anderson won’t take the majority of QB snaps during the opening game vs Texas Tech.
What happened to @FTG_1984? We are still on for this bet, right?
Good morning @wbtfg. I'd just ask we alter the terms to who will take the majority of QB snaps from Game 1 (vs TT) through the month of September (first 5 games)? If this is not TA through this period, $100 to your charity of choice, and vice versa.
@FTG_1984 bump
Might as well pay up.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
exppi
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1678
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:54 pm
Location: Boise

Re: QB Update

Post by exppi » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:59 pm
Might as well pay up.
Didn’t you hear. We are going to run 200 plays against NAU. :lol:



bobcatbob
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:04 pm

Re: QB Update

Post by bobcatbob » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:23 pm

Dalton Sneed was totally dominant today. His level of play is the highest in the Conference by far. Tim Rosenbach his QBs coach has him rolling. Rovig or Bauman is nowhere near the level of Sneed. I love Matt Miller as an OC, but he is not a QBs coach. We really need to get an experienced QBs coach.



BleedingBLue
Member # Retired
Posts: 2917
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: QB Update

Post by BleedingBLue » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:45 pm

bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:23 pm
Dalton Sneed was totally dominant today. His level of play is the highest in the Conference by far. Tim Rosenbach his QBs coach has him rolling. Rovig or Bauman is nowhere near the level of Sneed. I love Matt Miller as an OC, but he is not a QBs coach. We really need to get an experienced QBs coach.
He also has 2 WRs that he can throw the ball to into coverage, and they will go up and catch it.



bobcatbob
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:04 pm

Re: QB Update

Post by bobcatbob » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:49 pm

BleedingBLue wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:45 pm
bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:23 pm
Dalton Sneed was totally dominant today. His level of play is the highest in the Conference by far. Tim Rosenbach his QBs coach has him rolling. Rovig or Bauman is nowhere near the level of Sneed. I love Matt Miller as an OC, but he is not a QBs coach. We really need to get an experienced QBs coach.
He also has 2 WRs that he can throw the ball to into coverage, and they will go up and catch it.
That is true. But Sneed did it all today, passing and running. He had confidence and swagger. Will probably get player of week for 3rd week in a row.



Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1888
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: QB Update

Post by Joe Bobcat » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:00 pm

bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:49 pm
BleedingBLue wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:45 pm
bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:23 pm
Dalton Sneed was totally dominant today. His level of play is the highest in the Conference by far. Tim Rosenbach his QBs coach has him rolling. Rovig or Bauman is nowhere near the level of Sneed. I love Matt Miller as an OC, but he is not a QBs coach. We really need to get an experienced QBs coach.
He also has 2 WRs that he can throw the ball to into coverage, and they will go up and catch it.
That is true. But Sneed did it all today, passing and running. He had confidence and swagger. Will probably get player of week for 3rd week in a row.
Remember Sneed is a 5th year senior who probably started with more QB talent too so I wouldn't give Rosenbach too much credit on this.


I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

bobcatbob
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:04 pm

Re: QB Update

Post by bobcatbob » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:41 pm

We have a big problem at QB.



User avatar
mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4406
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:44 pm

Re: QB Update

Post by mslacatfan » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:42 pm

bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:41 pm
We have a big problem at QB.

Ha. Yup.


FTG- GO CATS GO!

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3565
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:03 pm
Location: Helena

Re: QB Update

Post by KittieKop » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:42 pm

bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:41 pm
We have a big problem at QB.
There's been a 4 year problem at QB.


"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Image

User avatar
Montanabob
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1407
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Two Dot

Re: QB Update

Post by Montanabob » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:45 pm

KittieKop wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:42 pm
bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:41 pm
We have a big problem at QB.
There's been a 4 year problem at QB.
Jonsen or Beltran now please


MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

bobcatbob
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1872
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:04 pm

Re: QB Update

Post by bobcatbob » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:54 pm

Montanabob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:45 pm
KittieKop wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:42 pm
bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:41 pm
We have a big problem at QB.
There's been a 4 year problem at QB.
Jonsen or Beltran now please
They never give Beltran a chance. Big mistake!



User avatar
Montanabob
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1407
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Two Dot

Re: QB Update

Post by Montanabob » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:08 pm

bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:54 pm
Montanabob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:45 pm
KittieKop wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:42 pm
bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:41 pm
We have a big problem at QB.
There's been a 4 year problem at QB.
Jonsen or Beltran now please
They never give Beltran a chance. Big mistake!
Jonsen for qb for the rest of the year please


MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

User avatar
Hi-Line Bobcat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2756
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: QB Update

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:11 pm

bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:54 pm
Montanabob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:45 pm
KittieKop wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:42 pm
bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:41 pm
We have a big problem at QB.
There's been a 4 year problem at QB.
Jonsen or Beltran now please
They never give Beltran a chance. Big mistake!
They never gave bauman a chance, even bigger problem. The last three games bauman would have done better, definitely not worse. Unfortunately his confidence is probably shot since he got removed for Rovig. Look Rovig is a good kid, good team guy, but not a big sky QB.


"I have an unhealthy obsession with Bobcat football...and arguing!!"

User avatar
utucats
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1936
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Re: QB Update

Post by utucats » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:12 pm

Put BAUMAN back in


Image

User avatar
Montanabob
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1407
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Two Dot

Re: QB Update

Post by Montanabob » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:13 pm

utucats wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:12 pm
Put BAUMAN back in
Nope. Beltran maybe. Jonsen for sure.


MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

User avatar
catsrback76
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7544
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:18 am
Location: 2300 meters up in Ethiopia!

Re: QB Update

Post by catsrback76 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:13 pm

bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:49 pm
BleedingBLue wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:45 pm
bobcatbob wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:23 pm
Dalton Sneed was totally dominant today. His level of play is the highest in the Conference by far. Tim Rosenbach his QBs coach has him rolling. Rovig or Bauman is nowhere near the level of Sneed. I love Matt Miller as an OC, but he is not a QBs coach. We really need to get an experienced QBs coach.
He also has 2 WRs that he can throw the ball to into coverage, and they will go up and catch it.
That is true. But Sneed did it all today, passing and running. He had confidence and swagger. Will probably get player of week for 3rd week in a row.
Who cares? :deadhorse:



User avatar
utucats
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1936
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Re: QB Update

Post by utucats » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:14 pm

Jonsen never passes. Beltran entered a QB competition and came out of it in 3rd place.


Image

BleedingBLue
Member # Retired
Posts: 2917
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: QB Update

Post by BleedingBLue » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:15 pm

utucats wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:14 pm
Jonsen never passes. Beltran entered a QB competition and came out of it in 3rd place.
And Jonsen can't pass



User avatar
Hi-Line Bobcat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2756
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: QB Update

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:15 pm

utucats wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:12 pm
Put BAUMAN back in
100 percent, it’s a no brainer at this point. If you give Rovig any pressure he makes mistakes and refuses to scan the field for guys running wide open, specifically the tight ends.


"I have an unhealthy obsession with Bobcat football...and arguing!!"

Post Reply