Mike Person

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

User avatar
mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4397
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:44 pm

Re: Mike Person

Post by mslacatfan » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:42 pm

Cledus wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:09 pm
Hawks86 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:03 pm


He looks like a viking who threw on a jersey

Awesome!


FTG- GO CATS GO!

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4219
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Mike Person

Post by RickRund » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:51 pm

mslacatfan wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:42 pm
Cledus wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:09 pm
Hawks86 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:03 pm


He looks like a viking who threw on a jersey

Awesome!
Absolutely not a 49er fan but that picture would go on my MANCAVE wall immediately. A WARRIOR picture.



User avatar
RockyBearCat
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Re: Mike Person

Post by RockyBearCat » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:01 am

article and picture made it to Fox News this morning.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/49ers-re ... ther-photo



KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3565
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:03 pm
Location: Helena

Re: Mike Person

Post by KittieKop » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:43 pm

"Best photos of a football player ever" :lol: =D^

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/10/nfl-we ... rson-49ers


"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Image

User avatar
Cledus
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4474
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:18 pm
Location: Billings Heights

Re: Mike Person

Post by Cledus » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:06 pm

KittieKop wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:43 pm
"Best photos of a football player ever" :lol: =D^

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/10/nfl-we ... rson-49ers
From the article:
Now those photos of the 49ers guard from Sunday’s rainy game against the Redskins are just too good and belong in a museum. And not just in Canton. Send ’em to the Louvre! Just incredible stuff.


UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

BadlandsGrizFanAgain
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:44 am

Re: Mike Person

Post by BadlandsGrizFanAgain » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:05 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:18 pm
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:27 pm
Has a Montanan ever signed a bigger pro sports contract? Bierman maybe. Mariani? Who else am I missing? I know there have been successful Montanans, but most are far enough in the past that they weren't making big bucks.
Evel Knievel
Ryan Leaf signed a 4 year 31 million with an 11 million signing bonus.

Totally worth it.



User avatar
The Big Meowski
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 510
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Butte

Re: Mike Person

Post by The Big Meowski » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:50 pm

Mr Lisle wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:18 pm
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:27 pm
Has a Montanan ever signed a bigger pro sports contract? Bierman maybe. Mariani? Who else am I missing? I know there have been successful Montanans, but most are far enough in the past that they weren't making big bucks.
Evel Knievel
NFL contract, not a tab at the Free Way Bar! :lol:


Brian Demarais
Sec. 105
Row 2
Seat 1

User avatar
mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4397
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:44 pm

Re: Mike Person

Post by mslacatfan » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:35 pm

BadlandsGrizFanAgain wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:05 pm
Mr Lisle wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:18 pm
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:27 pm
Has a Montanan ever signed a bigger pro sports contract? Bierman maybe. Mariani? Who else am I missing? I know there have been successful Montanans, but most are far enough in the past that they weren't making big bucks.
Evel Knievel
Ryan Leaf signed a 4 year 31 million with an 11 million signing bonus.

Totally worth it.
Brock Osweiller (from kalispel) signed like a 70 million dollar deal with Houston, or some crazy amount of money like that....


FTG- GO CATS GO!

User avatar
Montanabob
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1360
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Two Dot

Re: Mike Person

Post by Montanabob » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:23 pm

BadlandsGrizFanAgain wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:05 pm
Mr Lisle wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:18 pm
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:27 pm
Has a Montanan ever signed a bigger pro sports contract? Bierman maybe. Mariani? Who else am I missing? I know there have been successful Montanans, but most are far enough in the past that they weren't making big bucks.
Evel Knievel
Ryan Leaf signed a 4 year 31 million with an 11 million signing bonus.

Totally worth it.
Nope. He entered the NFL saying he was from Washington.


MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

bobcat99
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3716
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Mike Person

Post by bobcat99 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:23 pm

Great pictures!



BadlandsGrizFanAgain
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:44 am

Re: Mike Person

Post by BadlandsGrizFanAgain » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:33 am

Montanabob wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:23 pm
BadlandsGrizFanAgain wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:05 pm
Mr Lisle wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:18 pm
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:27 pm
Has a Montanan ever signed a bigger pro sports contract? Bierman maybe. Mariani? Who else am I missing? I know there have been successful Montanans, but most are far enough in the past that they weren't making big bucks.
Evel Knievel
Ryan Leaf signed a 4 year 31 million with an 11 million signing bonus.

Totally worth it.
Nope. He entered the NFL saying he was from Washington.
thank god



User avatar
VimSince03
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7414
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: Mike Person

Post by VimSince03 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:03 pm

Big Mike with the big block on the pull from the LG position!



"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

catscat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1425
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Re: Mike Person

Post by catscat » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:26 pm

Been watching Mike all game. Looks to me that he's playing a great game. Hope he continues to have a long and rewarding career.



77matcat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2455
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Mike Person

Post by 77matcat » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:42 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:03 pm
Big Mike with the big block on the pull from the LG position!

Right guard.

Also had a key block on the second TD.

👏👏👏👏



FTG247365
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 852
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Mike Person

Post by FTG247365 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:47 pm

77matcat wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:42 pm
VimSince03 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:03 pm
Big Mike with the big block on the pull from the LG position!

Right guard.

Also had a key block on the second TD.

👏👏👏👏
The announcers have mentioned him a couple time, getting some love for OL!



User avatar
Hi-Line Bobcat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2754
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 pm
Location: Billings, MT

Re: Mike Person

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:48 pm

77matcat wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:42 pm
VimSince03 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:03 pm
Big Mike with the big block on the pull from the LG position!

Right guard.

Also had a key block on the second TD.

👏👏👏👏
And they let him spike the ball after the touchdown.


"I have an unhealthy obsession with Bobcat football...and arguing!!"

User avatar
VimSince03
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7414
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: Mike Person

Post by VimSince03 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:49 pm

77matcat wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:42 pm
VimSince03 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:03 pm
Big Mike with the big block on the pull from the LG position!

Right guard.

Also had a key block on the second TD.

👏👏👏👏
Sorry meant RG!


"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

77matcat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2455
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Mike Person

Post by 77matcat » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:00 pm

Another score.

Where’s Gifford when you need him???



bobcat99
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3716
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 am

Re: Mike Person

Post by bobcat99 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:14 pm

When do they start the running clock?



nanacat
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:14 pm

Re: Mike Person

Post by nanacat » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:03 pm

That was quite a game and it looked like Mike did very well. Onto the Super Bowl!!!



Post Reply