Montana Recruits 2020

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Post Reply
User avatar
VimSince03
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7063
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by VimSince03 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:27 pm

mslacatfan wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:24 pm
VimSince03 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:19 am
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=47740

Week 2 is up!

man... that Eiden kid from Bozeman is just a beast. Vim, what do you think the chances are of the cats getting this guy?
I'm fairly confident he'll be a Bobcat if a Power 5 FBS school doesn't offer. His father played for the Cats. Loves the program.


"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

User avatar
catgrad05
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1718
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 am
Location: North Central Montna

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by catgrad05 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:50 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:27 pm
mslacatfan wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:24 pm
VimSince03 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:19 am
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=47740

Week 2 is up!

man... that Eiden kid from Bozeman is just a beast. Vim, what do you think the chances are of the cats getting this guy?
I'm fairly confident he'll be a Bobcat if a Power 5 FBS school doesn't offer. His father played for the Cats. Loves the program.

Am I missing something, don’t even see him on your preseason list but he may have a chance at Power 5 interest?



User avatar
VimSince03
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7063
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by VimSince03 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:53 pm

catgrad05 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:50 pm
VimSince03 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:27 pm
mslacatfan wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:24 pm
VimSince03 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:19 am
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=47740

Week 2 is up!

man... that Eiden kid from Bozeman is just a beast. Vim, what do you think the chances are of the cats getting this guy?
I'm fairly confident he'll be a Bobcat if a Power 5 FBS school doesn't offer. His father played for the Cats. Loves the program.

Am I missing something, don’t even see him on your preseason list but he may have a chance at Power 5 interest?
He's only a junior.


"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

User avatar
Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1085
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by Darth Yoda » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:59 pm

I found a new way not to work. I thought I was out of distraction ideas. Nope. Here's the count as of 4p Thursday:

Entire stadium not named 107, 108, and 109: 6 seats
107: 16 seats
108: 77 seats
109: 34 seats



User avatar
cats2506
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7968
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: Lewistown

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by cats2506 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:04 pm

Darth Yoda wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:59 pm
I found a new way not to work. I thought I was out of distraction ideas. Nope. Here's the count as of 4p Thursday:

Entire stadium not named 107, 108, and 109: 6 seats
107: 16 seats
108: 77 seats
109: 34 seats
good job, (finding a useful distraction)


PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

User avatar
Darth Yoda
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1085
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by Darth Yoda » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:14 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Darth Yoda wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:59 pm
I found a new way not to work. I thought I was out of distraction ideas. Nope. Here's the count as of 4p Thursday:

Entire stadium not named 107, 108, and 109: 6 seats
107: 16 seats
108: 77 seats
109: 34 seats
good job, (finding a useful distraction)
Damn I was in the wrong thread. I was wondering were it went!



User avatar
catgrad05
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1718
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 am
Location: North Central Montna

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by catgrad05 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:58 pm

Darth Yoda wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:14 pm
cats2506 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:04 pm
Darth Yoda wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:59 pm
I found a new way not to work. I thought I was out of distraction ideas. Nope. Here's the count as of 4p Thursday:

Entire stadium not named 107, 108, and 109: 6 seats
107: 16 seats
108: 77 seats
109: 34 seats
good job, (finding a useful distraction)
Damn I was in the wrong thread. I was wondering were it went!
Must have been distracted lol

Thanks Vim, forgot there was a really talented Junior on their team



Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by Cataholic » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm

Mellot is having another big first half. 14-20 for 240 yards and 2 TDs. He also has over 100 yards rushing and 2 TDS. Butte High has 5 possessions and 5 scores with a 43 yard fg to end the half. Butte 31 - CMR 14.



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 13230
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:21 am

Cataholic wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm
Mellot is having another big first half. 14-20 for 240 yards and 2 TDs. He also has over 100 yards rushing and 2 TDS. Butte High has 5 possessions and 5 scores with a 43 yard fg to end the half. Butte 31 - CMR 14.
Mellott finished 24-33 for 335 yards and added 121 rushing. He had six total TDs. 41-55 667 yards on the season so far.
Last edited by TomCat88 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 13230
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:40 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:21 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm
Mellott is having another big first half. 14-20 for 240 yards and 2 TDs. He also has over 100 yards rushing and 2 TDS. Butte High has 5 possessions and 5 scores with a 43 yard fg to end the half. Butte 31 - CMR 14.
Mellott finished 24-33 for 335 yards and added 121 rushing. He had six total TDs. 41-55 667 yards on the season so far.
Jordan Hanson tweet: Through two games Butte High quarterback Tommy Mellott is 41-of-55 passing for 667 yards, 8 TDs in the air, 1 INT, 179 yards rushing and three TDs on the ground. Yeesh. #mtscores
Last edited by TomCat88 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

User avatar
HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6500
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Helena, Montana

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by HelenaCat95 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:06 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:40 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:21 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm
Mellot is having another big first half. 14-20 for 240 yards and 2 TDs. He also has over 100 yards rushing and 2 TDS. Butte High has 5 possessions and 5 scores with a 43 yard fg to end the half. Butte 31 - CMR 14.
Mellot finished 24-33 for 335 yards and added 121 rushing. He had six total TDs. 41-55 667 yards on the season so far.
Jordan Hanson tweet: Through two games Butte High quarterback Tommy Mellott is 41-of-55 passing for 667 yards, 8 TDs in the air, 1 INT, 179 yards rushing and three TDs on the ground. Yeesh. #mtscores
WOW!!!



User avatar
RickRund
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3739
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by RickRund » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:37 am

HelenaCat95 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:06 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:40 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:21 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm
Mellot is having another big first half. 14-20 for 240 yards and 2 TDs. He also has over 100 yards rushing and 2 TDS. Butte High has 5 possessions and 5 scores with a 43 yard fg to end the half. Butte 31 - CMR 14.
Mellot finished 24-33 for 335 yards and added 121 rushing. He had six total TDs. 41-55 667 yards on the season so far.
Jordan Hanson tweet: Through two games Butte High quarterback Tommy Mellott is 41-of-55 passing for 667 yards, 8 TDs in the air, 1 INT, 179 yards rushing and three TDs on the ground. Yeesh. #mtscores
WOW!!!
It was nice to be able to see highlights last night at out motel. Mellott looked pretty good...



blueandgoldblitz
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1097
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:33 am

RickRund wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:37 am
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:06 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:40 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:21 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm
Mellot is having another big first half. 14-20 for 240 yards and 2 TDs. He also has over 100 yards rushing and 2 TDS. Butte High has 5 possessions and 5 scores with a 43 yard fg to end the half. Butte 31 - CMR 14.
Mellot finished 24-33 for 335 yards and added 121 rushing. He had six total TDs. 41-55 667 yards on the season so far.
Jordan Hanson tweet: Through two games Butte High quarterback Tommy Mellott is 41-of-55 passing for 667 yards, 8 TDs in the air, 1 INT, 179 yards rushing and three TDs on the ground. Yeesh. #mtscores
WOW!!!
It was nice to be able to see highlights last night at out motel. Mellott looked pretty good...
And we're recruiting Mellott as a safety right?


We could say TG makes the freshman wear pink thongs to every practice and you would say, "I'm so glad he left Missoula he tried that here and it didn't work either. LOL LMAF OMG LOL BAE" and whatever else you fruits over in Missoula say -Hi-Line

User avatar
The Big Meowski
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Butte

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by The Big Meowski » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:17 am

blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:33 am
RickRund wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:37 am
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:06 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:40 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:21 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm
Mellot is having another big first half. 14-20 for 240 yards and 2 TDs. He also has over 100 yards rushing and 2 TDS. Butte High has 5 possessions and 5 scores with a 43 yard fg to end the half. Butte 31 - CMR 14.
Mellot finished 24-33 for 335 yards and added 121 rushing. He had six total TDs. 41-55 667 yards on the season so far.
Jordan Hanson tweet: Through two games Butte High quarterback Tommy Mellott is 41-of-55 passing for 667 yards, 8 TDs in the air, 1 INT, 179 yards rushing and three TDs on the ground. Yeesh. #mtscores
WOW!!!
It was nice to be able to see highlights last night at out motel. Mellott looked pretty good...
And we're recruiting Mellott as a safety right?
He is going to make it pretty difficult for the Cats to play him at safety. He is lighting it up at QB this year and is only going to get better. Cats are getting a good one.


Brian Demarais
Sec. 105
Row 2
Seat 1

User avatar
VimSince03
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7063
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by VimSince03 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:51 am

The Big Meowski wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:17 am
blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:33 am
RickRund wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:37 am
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:06 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:40 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:21 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm
Mellot is having another big first half. 14-20 for 240 yards and 2 TDs. He also has over 100 yards rushing and 2 TDS. Butte High has 5 possessions and 5 scores with a 43 yard fg to end the half. Butte 31 - CMR 14.
Mellot finished 24-33 for 335 yards and added 121 rushing. He had six total TDs. 41-55 667 yards on the season so far.
Jordan Hanson tweet: Through two games Butte High quarterback Tommy Mellott is 41-of-55 passing for 667 yards, 8 TDs in the air, 1 INT, 179 yards rushing and three TDs on the ground. Yeesh. #mtscores
WOW!!!
It was nice to be able to see highlights last night at out motel. Mellott looked pretty good...
And we're recruiting Mellott as a safety right?
He is going to make it pretty difficult for the Cats to play him at safety. He is lighting it up at QB this year and is only going to get better. Cats are getting a good one.
I believe he was told he'd have the chance to compete anywhere but they preferred him at safety. In the preseason, I said Tommy has the chance his senior year to make the Bobcats give him a look at QB. He's making that happen so far.


"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

blueandgoldblitz
2nd Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1097
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:55 am

VimSince03 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:51 am
The Big Meowski wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:17 am
blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:33 am
RickRund wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:37 am
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:06 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:40 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:21 am
Cataholic wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm
Mellot is having another big first half. 14-20 for 240 yards and 2 TDs. He also has over 100 yards rushing and 2 TDS. Butte High has 5 possessions and 5 scores with a 43 yard fg to end the half. Butte 31 - CMR 14.
Mellot finished 24-33 for 335 yards and added 121 rushing. He had six total TDs. 41-55 667 yards on the season so far.
Jordan Hanson tweet: Through two games Butte High quarterback Tommy Mellott is 41-of-55 passing for 667 yards, 8 TDs in the air, 1 INT, 179 yards rushing and three TDs on the ground. Yeesh. #mtscores
WOW!!!
It was nice to be able to see highlights last night at out motel. Mellott looked pretty good...
And we're recruiting Mellott as a safety right?
He is going to make it pretty difficult for the Cats to play him at safety. He is lighting it up at QB this year and is only going to get better. Cats are getting a good one.
I believe he was told he'd have the chance to compete anywhere but they preferred him at safety. In the preseason, I said Tommy has the chance his senior year to make the Bobcats give him a look at QB. He's making that happen so far.
Love it! Get em Tommy! =D^


We could say TG makes the freshman wear pink thongs to every practice and you would say, "I'm so glad he left Missoula he tried that here and it didn't work either. LOL LMAF OMG LOL BAE" and whatever else you fruits over in Missoula say -Hi-Line

User avatar
RobertCats
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1552
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:08 pm
Location: Conrad, MT

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by RobertCats » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:05 pm

Rollie is having a hell of a football season, but after de-committing from the griz it looks like he found a new home for next year's collegiate basketball season, good for him!




TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 13230
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by TomCat88 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Dillon just beat Hamilton in an absolute thriller in Dillon. 26-25. Dillon only led twice. Took a 20-19 lead in the fourth, then scored on fourth down and 2 from the 3 on a pass into the EZ after Hamilton had gone up 25-20 on a Rostad TD run. I posted quite a bit in the HS page.

Elsewhere Butte had 41 or 48 points at halftime against Glacier. Ryan hauled in another long pass (54 yards) in the West win. Sentinel beat Capital 28-14 in a game that was as close as the score. 28-0 at halftime.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 13230
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by TomCat88 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:36 pm

Butte, West and Sentinel have really separated themselves from the pack in AA. Bozeman plays West in a couple weeks. Butte plays at Sentinel next week.
Last edited by TomCat88 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 13230
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Montana Recruits 2020

Post by TomCat88 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:10 pm

Butte won 55-28, but I haven't seen any details. I imagine Mellott had a big first half and might've sat out a lot of the second half. I heard Jaxon Lee had a good first half for Sentinel vs. Capital. 88 yards rushing and 20 receiving at halftime.
Last edited by TomCat88 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

Post Reply