Facilities - Coach Choate

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
FMFP_PHOTO
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:18 am

Re: Facilities - Coach Choate

Post by FMFP_PHOTO » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Patience Grasshoppers... or in this case Bobcat Fans.

Saturday will be here soon.

Cheers, Felix



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14445
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: Facilities - Coach Choate

Post by TomCat88 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:15 pm

I think Denny Washington donated $50 million for an indoor practice facility on top of the end zone facility.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

Caturday
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:56 pm

Re: Facilities - Coach Choate

Post by Caturday » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:43 pm

It’s getting announced this weekend. Saturday should be a great day.



User avatar
Catfanatic84
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 856
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:35 pm

Re: Facilities - Coach Choate

Post by Catfanatic84 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:38 am

Caturday wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:43 pm
It’s getting announced this weekend. Saturday should be a great day.
Fabulous! Saturday will be a huge milestone in Bobcat football.



AFCAT
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3297
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Facilities - Coach Choate

Post by AFCAT » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:50 am

TomCat88 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:15 pm
I think Denny Washington donated $50 million for an indoor practice facility on top of the end zone facility.
I heard that it was Art Vandelay that made the $50 million donation. Art is an architect and is also designing the facility.


Help the Cats! Join the quarterback club!!
https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com
Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
406-994-2092

Catsrgrood
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 673
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:49 pm
Location: Billings

Re: Facilities - Coach Choate

Post by Catsrgrood » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:08 am

AFCAT wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:50 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:15 pm
I think Denny Washington donated $50 million for an indoor practice facility on top of the end zone facility.
I heard that it was Art Vandelay that made the $50 million donation. Art is an architect and is also designing the facility.
I thought he was more into his importing and exporting business now?



77matcat
Member # Retired
Posts: 2509
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Facilities - Coach Choate

Post by 77matcat » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:15 am

I thought he was more into his importing and exporting business now?

Not that that’s a bad thing.



User avatar
The Big Meowski
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 516
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Butte

Re: Facilities - Coach Choate

Post by The Big Meowski » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:16 am

AFCAT wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:50 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:15 pm
I think Denny Washington donated $50 million for an indoor practice facility on top of the end zone facility.
I heard that it was Art Vandelay that made the $50 million donation. Art is an architect and is also designing the facility.
Image


Brian Demarais
Sec. 105
Row 2
Seat 1

User avatar
catsrback76
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7574
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:18 am
Location: Sitting on the hill looking at the Adriatic!

Re: Facilities - Coach Choate

Post by catsrback76 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:30 am

The Big Meowski wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:16 am
AFCAT wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:50 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:15 pm
I think Denny Washington donated $50 million for an indoor practice facility on top of the end zone facility.
I heard that it was Art Vandelay that made the $50 million donation. Art is an architect and is also designing the facility.
Image
Image



Post Reply