Todays practice report?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:04 am

catatac wrote:Whitemeat - I'm not sure about the RV situation, I just bought my camper last month. Might do some checking and post back here. Regarding Olympia - What? Of course they still make Oly. Probably always will. I have a 24 pack in my garage right now, left over as a backup case on our Smith River float. It's the ultimate "Dad's Beer", or possibly Grandpa...
nah....really? OLY? I thought that went out with Great Falls Select and Lucky. I think it's state law you have to be 90 years or older to drink it though. :wink:

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:36 am

jagur: When I got out of bed this morning (an hour later than I thought it was -- that messed up my train commute just a bit), I thought I saw a really good post from you talking about the Cats practice yesterday. I was going to graciously reply to it when I got to work, but now I can't find it. Was I dreaming this whole thing? Am I going to now wake up and realize that I'm not even BAC, but something much, much different? This is freakin' me out, man!

Anyway, as a sign of goodwill, you'll be happy to know that I called off the massive protester contingent that I had lined up to harass people near jagur, international's headquarters in parts unknown, MT (I emailed the official anarchist site for San Francisco and said there would be a protest against something bad -- they don't care about complicated details -- and that they would be free to break things. Two hundred people enthusiastically responded immediately).

The post I thought I read was really insightful -- so thanks if you did post it. It's good to see some comments by people who are somewhat unbiased as well as those who are pulling for the Cats.

Next question, how is the sushi in Bozeman? I've always meant to try that place, but haven't managed to do it yet. I have lots of sushi snob friends who refuse to eat sushi in any state that doesn't border an ocean. I'm guessing that is a bit of an irrational line in the sand to draw, though (especially since the dawn of the airplane).

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:50 am

Post is under Andy Matakis topic becouse the other practice post was posted on that thread :?

Sushi...Bozman is as good as the Msla place which is as good as it gets in Montana. SF, Portland or Seattle Sushi way better, faster, better choice. Your snob Sushi friends wouldn't like it, let them go to a steak house if in Montana. Funny but my wife who really really knows Sushi likes the place, of all places, in the Portland airport :? Just give her 50 bucks and get out of the way both coming and going. :D Thanks for calling off the dogs I see Cat pride is after Axed today on egriz.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:41 pm

I see... yep, Cat Pride is beating his head against a brick wall over there. Battle of wits against the unarmed... and any other futile cliches that we can come up with.

We all have to at least try to get through to him, though. It's the humane thing to do.
Last edited by SonomaCat on Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cat Pride
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat Pride » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:59 pm

Yes fellas, the headache from the brick wall is starting to gain strength.

Somebody has to try and set that moron straight though. Usually I like the banter with the rivalry, but Bear Ax/Kitty Liquer/what ever else he posts under just goes way beyond what can be considered reasonable.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:12 pm

Cat Pride wrote:Yes fellas, the headache from the brick wall is starting to gain strength.

Somebody has to try and set that moron straight though. Usually I like the banter with the rivalry, but Bear Ax/Kitty Liquer/what ever else he posts under just goes way beyond what can be considered reasonable.
Its just nice to know the Griz fans are keeping track of our team and worried. Why else post that up on their main Grizzly site. I love it.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:21 pm

The Griz...worried??? nah. We just like to know what's going on with our little brother.

By the way Cardiac, we have the same occupation. You in Bozeman? Working for Right Now Tech?

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:31 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:The Griz...worried??? nah. We just like to know what's going on with our little brother.

By the way Cardiac, we have the same occupation. You in Bozeman? Working for Right Now Tech?
No, I live in Billings and work for a software company here. I wish I could get back up to Bozeman though :).

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:34 pm

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:
Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:The Griz...worried??? nah. We just like to know what's going on with our little brother.

No, I live in Billings and work for a software company here. I wish I could get back up to Bozeman though :).
That's funny, I want to get back to Billings. Not a lot of computer jobs right now though.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:54 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:
CARDIAC_CATS wrote:

That's funny, I want to get back to Billings. Not a lot of computer jobs right now though.
If you moved to Billings you and Jagr would have to meet me and have a Yaeger :)