Media coverage vastly improving

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Media coverage vastly improving

Post by BozoneCat » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:37 pm

I have to give huge props to the Chronicle and Bill Lamberty at MSU for the great preseason coverage they have both had on the Cats as of late. This new Chronicle staff appears to have heard our cries for help and have responded admirably with some great personal pieces and overviews of the Cats. I hope they keep it up, I think it is apparent that they have made it one of their goals. Lamberty is doing a great job at msubobcats.com to get out at least two pieces a day, with an overview of the daily practices. He had a great article today about how our coaching staff spent time this summer with the 49ers and Saints coaching staffs. Did any of you guys know that Kane has joined the Bobcats' coaching staff? I think that is great, he should be a wonderful asset to an already solid staff. Keep it up, guys! Your efforts are not going unnoticed!

Not sure if there will be a practice today. It rained all night long in Bozeman, the field will probably be very soggy. Alas, this is why I am not working right now...

GO CATS GO!!!

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:42 pm

Amen to your comments on media coverage. Hope it continues.

I think Kane will make a great addition to the coaching staff. I assume he will be helping out with the D-Backs. Is Berryhill still coaching??
Also, do you think Kane will do more with in-state recruiting?