Offense

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:07 pm

bearBAC wrote:
gtapp wrote:Did anyone notice that Kramer recruited a 290 lbs high school D-Lineman and added two big (275 lbs+) JC D-Lineman this year. I wonder why the change in strategy?
Green? Hilliard?
Green Hilliard? I've never heard of him :)

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:57 pm

bearBAC wrote:
gtapp wrote:Did anyone notice that Kramer recruited a 290 lbs high school D-Lineman and added two big (275 lbs+) JC D-Lineman this year. I wonder why the change in strategy?
Green? Hilliard?
Yep, Kramer recruited huge interior lineman solely because of 2 Griz players. Get over yourselves. You weren't the best team we played last year.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:17 pm

catatac wrote:
bearBAC wrote:
Green? Hilliard?
Yep, Kramer recruited huge interior lineman solely because of 2 Griz players. Get over yourselves.
Cat, it should be "get over yourself"....single...one....uno
And as for your
You weren't the best team we played last year.
comment....

were too! :)

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:21 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:
catatac wrote:
bearBAC wrote:
Green? Hilliard?
Yep, Kramer recruited huge interior lineman solely because of 2 Griz players. Get over yourselves.
Cat, it should be "get over yourself"....single...one....uno
And as for your
You weren't the best team we played last year.
comment....

were too! :)
Sorry, NAU was best team we played last year. They had us down and we came back and smoked em. They didn't run the option play with 10 minutes left to try and get back in the game and save some clock LOL :)

The Griz were good, but definately not as explosive as NAU was last year in my opinion.
Last edited by CARDIAC_CATS on Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:51 pm

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:They didn't run the option play with 10 minutes left to try and get back in the game and save some clock LOL :)
It took two weeks for the look of "what the F**K was that?" to come off my face after that call.

:shock: :? :cry: :x :roll:

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:55 pm

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:
CARDIAC_CATS wrote:They didn't run the option play with 10 minutes left to try and get back in the game and save some clock LOL :)
It took two weeks for the look of "what the F**K was that?" to come off my face after that call.

:shock: :? :cry: :x :roll:
Sorry to bring back that memory :) , I was thinking the same thing but was very relieved when I saw that. Green was running it down our throats but Hauck got too cute and changed it up.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:24 pm

In my opinion is was:

NAU
NorthernIowa
Then either Cal Poly, The Griz, or Wyoming.

And for you CTOWM - I'm still up for meeting up with you for some tailgating and good-natured ribbing at the Cal-Poly game! :) Although I'll probably have Trailer envy... Any Griz fan willing to come and watch the Cats play another team is OK in my book, as long as they don't cheer for Cal-Poly! (Okay, even if you do root against the Cats you're probably still OK cause I've been known to root against the Griz in their other games too! :P

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:39 pm

catatac wrote:In my opinion is was:

NAU
NorthernIowa

And for you CTOWM - I'm still up for meeting up with you for some tailgating and good-natured ribbing at the Cal-Poly game! :) Although I'll probably have Trailer envy... Any Griz fan willing to come and watch the Cats play another team is OK in my book, as long as they don't cheer for Cal-Poly! (Okay, even if you do root against the Cats you're probably still OK cause I've been known to root against the Griz in their other games too! :P
Yeah, Wyoming was by far the best team we played last year. Especially if we would have played them later in the year. I would agree on NAU/NIU being very tough teams as well. Cal Poly is always difficult with that darn option play and their special teams are really well coached. I'm looking forward to CAL POLY PAYBACK this year. That is a very critical game for the Cats in my opinion.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:41 pm

catatac wrote:In my opinion is was:

NAU
NorthernIowa

Nah, I root for the Cats if they're not playing the Griz. Not like a crazy man, but I root for them. I'll let you know if I get to make that game or any other game. :)

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:56 pm

NAU was easy. Griz killed them in the dome on the road.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:29 pm

jagur1 wrote:NAU was easy. Griz killed them in the dome on the road.
Yes, they did .. just another beat up team the Griz played the week after the Bobcats did. Ask RB from Weber who the most physical defense in the big sky is and its MSU baby! It should be a good game in MIssoula this year as NAU will have Robinson back which makes thinks a lot TOUGHER to gameplan on the outside. That guy can break it outside on a dime and has the speed to go with it. Griz did play well at NAU though last year .. I will give them that. That was last year though.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:46 am

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:
jagur1 wrote:NAU was easy. Griz killed them in the dome on the road.
Yes, they did .. just another beat up team the Griz played the week after the Bobcats did. Ask RB from Weber who the most physical defense in the big sky is and its MSU baby! It should be a good game in MIssoula this year as NAU will have Robinson back which makes thinks a lot TOUGHER to gameplan on the outside. That guy can break it outside on a dime and has the speed to go with it. Griz did play well at NAU though last year .. I will give them that. That was last year though.
Talk about an obstacle. I don't know what it's gonna take, but for God's sake, PLEASE let us win in Flagstaff this year...

jagur1
Member # Retired

Post by jagur1 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:00 am

catatac. After what the cats did to NAU last year I think the NAU D will be pumped.

Never mistake activity for accomplishment.

I'm sick of the man because the man is a thief.

Four

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:38 am

jagur1 wrote:catatac. After what the cats did to NAU last year I think the NAU D will be pumped.
Exactly. And since we haven't won there since the 70's, I'm sure Kramer and co. will do everything in their power to make sure the team is jacked up for this game. I think the outcome will be a matter of turnovers...