it is what it is

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

whitetrashgriz
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

it is what it is

Post by whitetrashgriz » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:47 am

while i've always thought that the cats would beat the griz, thats not what this post is for. im sorry but i always felt that the cat offense was way better than the griz d. but the fact of the matter is that the griz are in the post season. and i wish them the best. the cats are the better team, but they didn't get it done. so, let me be the first to say that i hope you kill it in the playoffs. ..........ugh..............go...............................montana.. i love the cats. they played great. but u of m is my new team. do montana right! go cats!..................uggh.............g..o...........g.....r.....i.......z.....!

Sportin' Life
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Sportin' Life » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:19 am

See? Was that so painful?

BTW, if you guys aren't going to be using Lulay over the next few weeks....I mean it seems a shame that hes just gonna be sitting around....D'ya spose we could just borrow him for a bit? We'll bring him back good as new, promise.

"GD it, PETAns piss me off!
Were never gonna end up with a stupid eagle or a faggy bobcat as a mascot!"
Cartman

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:10 am

SORRY CHARLIE! If you had Lulay, that would mean another NC win and I know that I can't live with griz getting a NC. Lulay would make the griz into world beaters.

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO