Montana Recruits 2016

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Re: Montana Recruits 2016

Post by bobcat99 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:26 pm

lutecat wrote:I wonder how much the loss of Purcell will affect the Hawks in the future. And the players' future development.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
What's he doing now?

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:37 pm

bobcat99 wrote:
lutecat wrote:I wonder how much the loss of Purcell will affect the Hawks in the future. And the players' future development.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
What's he doing now?
He's on the staff at Idaho. He's good friends with Paul Petrino.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:30 pm

Badlands Bowl Roster - Offense:

Quarterback

Luke May - Whitefish (6'0", 190 lbs.)
Dane Warp - Havre (6'4", 190 lbs.)

Alternate(s): Matt Blunt - Miles City (5'11", 185 lbs.)

Dane will most likely start but usually the quarterbacks alternate in this game. Like I've said for a year on these two, Dane is the better passer and Luke is the better athlete which is to Montana's advantage. It makes them harder to stop. The Montana squad will be in good hands with both of these kids at quarterback. As for the alternates, Blunt was selected for the Shrine Game as well.

Running Back

Thomas Trefney - Kalispell Glacier (6'1", 205 lbs.)
Michael Banna - Missoula Big Sky (5'11", 225 lbs.)

Alternate(s): Andrew Grinde - CMR (5'11", 215 lbs.), Conner Bokma - DGS (6'2", 205 lbs.), Chris Park - Whitefish (5'7", 180 lbs.), Sam Sparks - Billings Senior (6'0", 180 lbs.)

Thomas Trefney and Michael Banna will give the Montana team two workhorse running backs who run with power. Thomas is the better athlete and Banna has the most power running downhill. I am going to have to be critical of not putting a fully healthy Andrew Grinde ahead of either of these two. Grinde was the Gatorade Player of the Year in 2014 for a reason. Thomas Trefney and Michael Banna are damn good backs who have stats to back that up but Grinde is the cream of the crop. Heck, even Sam Sparks had a legitimate case to be selected over Michael Banna based on stats and ability alone. Regardless, this roster oversight isn't a problem for the Montana roster because Trefney and Banna will still kick-ass in the backfield. The other two alternates, Bokma and Park, both would provide certain skillsets that could definitely boost the roster if called upon.

Wide Receiver

Karl Tucker - CMR (6'1", 205 lbs.)
Michael Jobman - Huntley Project (6'4", 215 lbs.)
Will Hunthausen - Helena Capital (6'2", 170 lbs.)
Ben Hardy - Fairview (6'6", 210 lbs.)
Nate Simkins - Dillon (5'11", 145 lbs.)
Payton LaFrentz - Dillon (6'2", 165 lbs.)

Alternate(s): none

Arguably the best receiver in Montana isn't listed on the roster, Jed Nagler. He most likely declined the invite. However, plenty of talent in this group. AA First Team All-Stater Karl Tucker will lead the way. Versatile Michael Jobman will line up on the offensive side of the ball (slated to play DE at Montana State) and Jobman is a dandy at receiver if you haven't got to see him play. The Grizzlies were recruiting him to play receiver. Will Hunthausen is another really good outside receiver for the Montana roster. He was All-State First Team in AA in 2015. Class C All-Stater Ben Hardy is the tallest receiver on the roster at 6'6". He will be a weapon in the red zone. Class A All-Stater Nate Simkins should line up in the slot most of this game. Payton LaFrentz, Southwestern A All-Conference from Dillon, rounds out the receivers. I found it odd that they chose LaFrentz over Justin May from CJI. Regardless, I think this will be a good group with a lot of weapons. Tucker, Hunthausen, Jobman, or Simkins should start (depending on the scheme) with Hardy and LaFrentz working in. Nagler would have boosted this group but there are other weapons, Jacob Hadley and Caleb Jones who will be starting CBs, on the roster.

Offensive Line

Alec Akina - Bozeman (Center - 6'1", 250 lbs.)
Chase Benson - Helena High (Guard - 6'5", 245 lbs.)
Devin Maua - Billings Senior (Guard - 6'3", 240 lbs.)
Jake Rebish - Missoula Sentinel (Guard - 6'2", 230 lbs.)
Levi Stovall - Billings West (Tackle - 6'3", 240 lbs.)
Jaden Senger - Miles City (Tackle - 6'5", 220 lbs.)
Noah Danielson - CMR (Tackle - 6'3", 245 lbs.)

Alternate(s): Jake Sessions (Guard - 6'5", 275 lbs.), Steven Quimby - Whitefish (Center - 5'11", 280 lbs.), Josh Noah - Bozeman (Guard - 6'2", 215 lbs.)

Akina was the right pick at center. He was overlooked big time for the Shrine Game so I'm glad he gets to play in this game. As for the guards, here is where things got interesting. Devin Maua and Jake Rebish made sense here because they were both All-Staters in Class AA on the offensive line. Maua won the AA heavyweight crown and Rebish was a State qualifier as a heavyweight in wrestling in February so I have no problem with them battling in the middle. Chase Benson is the other starting guard. I will get to him later. As for the offensive tackles, Stovall, Senger, and Danielson would have been my selections as well. All good players. Okay back to Benson. Chase played both ways a bit his Senior season because Helena was under-manned on the offensive line. But make no mistake, Chase is a defensive football player. One good thing about having Chase on the offensive line is his nastiness as he gets after it in the run game. He is just really raw as a pass protector and gives up ground against guys mostly because of technique over anything. If he plays some on defense, I get this selection. But it would have made way more sense to put Jake Sessions in the starting lineup at guard and moved Chase to the interior of the defensive line with Trace Bradshaw and Joel Beck full-time. My only problem with the offensive line is not having big Jake in there at 6'5", 275 lbs. As for the other two alternates, Quimby is a great backup at center and Josh Noah was a Great Falls Super-State selection at offensive guard. The offensive line is a bit undersized (average 6'3", 240 lbs.) but there are some solid, tough football players in this group.

Overall, I think the offensive selections came together relatively well with the exception of leaving Andrew Grinde and Jake Sessions out of the selections. Dane Warp, Luke May, and these receivers should be able to do some damage through the air. The run game will not be as explosive as in recent years but Trefney and Banna should be able to grind out the tough yards. Trefney does have the ability to break the big one. Based off the coaching staff, I think Montana will run a zone-read scheme and they should. The personnel fits that offensive scheme. Another thing to remember is that some kids can play both ways depending on how the coaches want to use them. Jacob Hadley and Sean Opland are listed selections on defense but we all know they can play offense really, really well.
Last edited by VimSince03 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

Bemiller49
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Bemiller49 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:59 am

VimSince03 wrote:Badlands Bowl Roster - Offense:

Quarterback

Luke May - Whitefish (6'0", 190 lbs.)
Dane Warp - Havre (6'4", 190 lbs.)

Alternate(s): Matt Blunt - Miles City (5'11", 185 lbs.), Michael Stanton - Billings Central (6'2", 200 lbs.), Tanner Meyer - Fairfield (6'3", 175 lbs.)

Dane will most likely start but usually the quarterbacks alternate in this game. Like I've said for a year on these two, Dane is the better passer and Luke is the better athlete which is to Montana's advantage. It makes them harder to stop. The Montana squad will be in good hands with both of these kids at quarterback. As for the alternates, Blunt was selected for the Shrine Game as well. Stanton and Meyer could also be playing in the secondary if called upon but both can play QB well.

Running Back

Thomas Trefney - Kalispell Glacier (6'1", 205 lbs.)
Michael Banna - Missoula Big Sky (5'11", 225 lbs.)

Alternate(s): Andrew Grinde - CMR (5'11", 215 lbs.), Conner Bokma - DGS (6'2", 205 lbs.), Chris Park - Whitefish (5'7", 180 lbs.), Sam Sparks - Billings Senior (6'0", 180 lbs.)

Thomas Trefney and Michael Banna will give the Montana team two workhorse running backs who run with power. Thomas is the better athlete and Banna has the most power running downhill. I am going to have to be critical of not putting a fully healthy Andrew Grinde ahead of either of these two. Grinde was the Gatorade Player of the Year in 2014 for a reason. Thomas Trefney and Michael Banna are damn good backs who have stats to back that up but Grinde is the cream of the crop. Heck, even Sam Sparks had a legitimate case to be selected over Michael Banna based on stats and ability alone. Regardless, this roster oversight isn't a problem for the Montana roster because Trefney and Banna will still kick-ass in the backfield. The other two alternates, Bokma and Park, both would provide certain skillsets that could definitely boost the roster if called upon.

Wide Receiver

Karl Tucker - CMR (6'1", 205 lbs.)
Michael Jobman - Huntley Project (6'4", 215 lbs.)
Will Hunthausen - Helena Capital (6'2", 170 lbs.)
Ben Hardy - Fairview (6'6", 210 lbs.)
Nate Simkins - Dillon (5'11", 145 lbs.)
Payton LaFrentz - Dillon (6'2", 165 lbs.)

Alternate(s): none

Arguably the best receiver in Montana isn't listed on the roster, Jed Nagler. He most likely declined the invite. However, plenty of talent in this group. AA First Team All-Stater Karl Tucker will lead the way. Versatile Michael Jobman will line up on the offensive side of the ball (slated to play DE at Montana State) and Jobman is a dandy at receiver if you haven't got to see him play. The Grizzlies were recruiting him to play receiver. Will Hunthausen is another really good outside receiver for the Montana roster. He was All-State First Team in AA in 2015. Class C All-Stater Ben Hardy is the tallest receiver on the roster at 6'6". He will be a weapon in the red zone. Class A All-Stater Nate Simkins should line up in the slot most of this game. Payton LaFrentz, Southwestern A All-Conference from Dillon, rounds out the receivers. I think this will be a good group with a lot of weapons. Tucker, Hunthausen, Jobman, or Simkins should start (depending on the scheme) with Hardy and LaFrentz working in. Nagler would have amplified this group but there are other weapons, Jacob Hadley and Caleb Jones who will be starting CBs, on the roster.

Offensive Line

Alec Akina - Bozeman (Center - 6'1", 250 lbs.)
Chase Benson - Helena High (Guard - 6'5", 245 lbs.)
Devin Maua - Billings Senior (Guard - 6'3", 240 lbs.)
Jake Rebish - Missoula Sentinel (Guard - 6'2", 230 lbs.)
Levi Stovall - Billings West (Tackle - 6'3", 240 lbs.)
Jaden Senger - Miles City (Tackle - 6'5", 220 lbs.)
Noah Danielson - CMR (Tackle - 6'3", 245 lbs.)

Alternate(s): Jake Sessions (Guard - 6'5", 275 lbs.), Steven Quimby - Whitefish (Center - 5'11", 280 lbs.), Josh Noah - Bozeman (Guard - 6'2", 215 lbs.)

Akina was the right pick at center. He was overlooked big time for the Shrine Game so I'm glad he gets to play in this game. As for the guards, here is where things got interesting. Devin Maua and Jake Rebish made sense here because they were both All-Staters in Class AA on the offensive line. Maua won the AA heavyweight crown and Rebish was a State qualifier as a heavyweight in wrestling in February so I have no problem with them battling in the middle. Chase Benson is the other starting guard. I will get to him later. As for the offensive tackles, Stovall, Senger, and Danielson would have been my selections as well. All good players. Okay back to Benson. Chase played both ways a bit his Senior season because Helena was under-manned on the offensive line. But make no mistake, Chase is a defensive football player. One good thing about having Chase on the offensive line is his nastiness as he gets after it in the run game. He is just really raw as a pass protector and gives up ground against guys mostly because of technique over anything. If he plays some on defense, I get this selection. But it would have made way more sense to put Jake Sessions in the starting lineup at guard and moved Chase to the interior of the defensive line with Trace Bradshaw and Joel Beck full-time. My only problem with the offensive line is not having big Jake in there at 6'5", 275 lbs. As for the other two alternates, Quimby is a great backup at center and Josh Noah was a Great Falls Super-State selection at offensive guard. The offensive line is a bit undersized (average 6'3", 240 lbs.) but there are some solid, tough football players in this group.

Overall, I think the offensive selections came together relatively well with the exception of leaving Andrew Grinde and Jake Sessions out of the selections. Dane Warp, Luke May, and these receivers should be able to do some damage through the air. The run game will not be as explosive as in recent years but Trefney and Banna should be able to grind out the tough yards. Trefney does have the ability to break the big one. Based off the coaching staff, I think Montana will run a zone-read scheme and they should. The personnel fits that offensive scheme. Another thing to remember is that some kids can play both ways depending on how the coaches want to use them. Jacob Hadley and Sean Opland are listed selections on defense but we all know they can play offense really, really well.
I though the same stuff. I wonder who chooses players and positions. My guess is they will have players play other positions, but wanted to get good all around players on the field. I do find it weird the top 3 or 4 RBs aren't starters on this team.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:15 am

I though the same stuff. I wonder who chooses players and positions. My guess is they will have players play other positions, but wanted to get good all around players on the field. I do find it weird the top 3 or 4 RBs aren't starters on this team.
Well I understand moving Sean and Jacob to the defensive side and moving Jobman to the offensive side. They have plenty of depth at linebacker so using Jobman's talent at WR brings a boost to the offense. They also needed some speed at safety (where Sean comes in) and little more size at CB (where Jacob comes in). After looking at it, I would flip-flop Joel Beck and Chase Benson. Beck is a good offensive lineman with good size and Benson is a much better defensive lineman. But like I said, the coaches can basically line up their players wherever they want once selected.

"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:08 am

Badlands Bowl Roster - Defense:

Defensive Line

Derek Marks - Belgrade (DE - 6'3", 230 lbs.)
Cole Rosling - Helena Capital (DE - 6'4", 225 lbs.)
Chaffin Ross - Whitefish (DE - 6'3", 205 lbs.)
Joel Beck - Fairfield (DT - 6'1", 260 lbs.)
Trace Bradshaw - Bozeman (DT - 6'4", 235 lbs.)

Alternate(s): Jarod Asche - Glendive (DE - 6'8", 220 lbs.), Colter Peterson (DT - 6'4", 250 lbs.)

I like this group a lot even without Balue Chapman. Marks, Rosling, and Ross is a terrific trio of defensive ends that all can rush the passer and stop the run. Beck and Bradshaw will be stout up the middle with the ability to work in Chase Benson or Devin Maua when they take a break on the offensive line. Three Big Sky football signees on the defensive line. The alternates include Jarod Asche and Colter Peterson. Asche was left off the shrine game list but he was a Class A All-State DE from Glendive who was a very good post player in basketball. Peterson is a nicely sized inside player out of Class B Joliet. Overall, this may be the best position group on the entire roster.

Linebacker

Payton O'Reilly - Bozeman (MLB - 6'2", 220 lbs.)
Trase LeTexier - Jefferson (MLB - 6'4", 230 lbs.)
Jace Lewis - Townsend (OLB - 6'1", 210 lbs.)
Kyle Finch - Dillon (OLB - 6'4", 215 lbs.)
Cade Heckman - Fairfield (OLB - 6'0", 180 lbs.)
Riley Lamb - Helena Capital (OLB - 6'0", 185 lbs.)

Alternate(s): Jayson Leinwand - Billings West (MLB - 6'1", 225 lbs.), Trevor Larson - Helena Capital (MLB - 6'0", 190 lbs.), John Learn - Kalispell Glacier (OLB - 6'3", 210 lbs.), Seamus Lucostic - Missoula Big Sky (OLB - 6'2", 200 lbs.), Patrick Big Sam - Arlee (6'1", 180 lbs.), Luke Weber - Forsyth (OLB - 5'10", 180 lbs.)

The coaches decided to load up on linebacker talent. My top two MLB's were selected. LeTexier and O'Reilly should be fun to watch. Jace Lewis and Kyle Finch should start at the outside spots. Really excited to see what those two can do. The final two are Cade Heckman and Riley Lamb. Both were left off the Shrine Game selection list (Lamb was an alternate) but both are really good in coverage for linebackers. The alternates selected could make up a pretty good starting lineup as well. Leinwand is a thumper at MLB and Trevor Larson brings the wood even though he is a bit undersized. John Learn and Seamus Lucostic fit a similar skill set to Jace Lewis and Kyle Finch. And then Big Sam and Weber are good coverage linebackers who can cover a lot of ground. I maybe would have put Weber or Larson in for Heckman but I don't mind other talented kids getting chances after being left out of the Shrine Game like Heckman. This group mixed in with the defensive line should present a formidable front seven against the North Dakota run game.

Secondary

Brian FauntLeroy - Whitefish (S - 6'0", 185 lbs.)
Will Martel - Bozeman (S - 6'2", 195 lbs.)
Sean Opland - Troy (S - 6'0", 205 lbs.)
Caleb Jones - Kalispell Glacier (CB - 5'10", 160 lbs.)
Alec Steele - Missoula Sentinel (CB - 5'9", 160 lbs.)
Jacob Hadley - Billings Central (CB - 6'6", 220 lbs.)

Alternate(s): Bennett Hostetler - Bozeman (S - 5'10", 180 lbs.), Michael Stanton - Billings Central (S/CB - 6'2", 200 lbs.), Tanner Meyer (S - 6'3", 175 lbs.)

This group includes three players who were selected on offense for the Shrine Game (Opland, Jones, and Hadley) and were put on defense. The coaches nailed the corner picks. I thought the Shrine Game made some questionable picks for the cornerback position, espeically after leaving off Alec Steele. Joe Mueller from Helena likely would've been a selection in this game but he is still rehabbing an injury more than likely. Jones and Steele were two of the top cover corners in the state last year and Jacob Hadley is decent at CB for his size. Hadley is also one of the more physical players in the secondary and his height makes him very tough to throw on. As for the safeties, the trio of FauntLeRoy, Opland, and Martel will make up a very fast and physical group of athletes that should make a ton of plays. FauntLeRoy was my top safety out of Montana in 2015 so his selection was a no-brainer. Opland was a three time All-State RB/OLB and his athleticism will be well used at safety. I'm very intrigued to see how Opland looks on defense. Martel was a Class AA First-Team All-State selection as safety for the Hawks. The group of alternates is decent. Bennett Hostetler was one of the best coverage safeties in Montana in 2015, making multiple big plays for the Bozeman Hawks championship run. Michael Stanton played QB and safety for the BC Rams and can play either corner or safety and if need be, quarterback. Tanner Meyer can also play multiple positions but if he does get called up for this game, he will likely play safety where he was a Great Falls Super-State selection.

This will be a very physical defense at all levels. Jones, Hadley, and Steele will be solid at cornerback. FauntLeRoy, Martel, and Opland will be enforcers at safety. You couldn't find a better looking pair of MLB's in the State than O'Reilly and LeTexier. Jace Lewis and Kyle Finch will get to show everyone why they were two of the best outside linebackers in the state in 2015. The defensive ends will be stout on the outside with Marks and Rosling. Beck and Bradshaw will make up a fun inside duo. Snubs included Kyle Schulte (DE from Butte Central), David Peterson (DL from Helena Capital), Gus Herzog (DE from Helena High), and Dallas Mack (S from Huntley Project). But overall this is a really talented defense. The coaches did a great job with the selections.

topey711
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: Montana Recruits 201

Post by topey711 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:14 pm

If any cat fans are in Billings the next 3 days, Tucker, Hadley, and Opland will be playing in the Billings Hotel Senior Classic basketball tournament. Good chance to see them in action.

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:52 am

I think we have added Bozeman High safety Will Martel as a preferred walk-on to the 2016 recruiting class. If so, Will was a first team All-State strong safety in AA for the state champion Hawks. He was selected for both the Badlands Bowl and Shrine Game as a safety. Good player will a ton of potential to develop, mostly due to his frame (6'2", 195 lbs).

Here is his high school highlight tape:

[hudl_video][/hudl_video]

Bozcat003
Member # Retired

Post by Bozcat003 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:58 am

VimSince03 wrote:I think we have added Bozeman High safety Will Martel as a preferred walk-on to the 2016 recruiting class. If so, Will was a first team All-State strong safety in AA for the state champion Hawks. He was selected for both the Badlands Bowl and Shrine Game as a safety. Good player will a ton of potential to develop, mostly due to his frame (6'2", 195 lbs).

Good addition if true!

Gotta wonder if the coaches are ever going to at least mention the preferred walk-ons . . . some of them look really good (Kamden Brown in particular)

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:03 am

Bozcat003 wrote:
VimSince03 wrote:I think we have added Bozeman High safety Will Martel as a preferred walk-on to the 2016 recruiting class. If so, Will was a first team All-State strong safety in AA for the state champion Hawks. He was selected for both the Badlands Bowl and Shrine Game as a safety. Good player will a ton of potential to develop, mostly due to his frame (6'2", 195 lbs).

Good addition if true!

Gotta wonder if the coaches are ever going to at least mention the preferred walk-ons . . . some of them look really good (Kamden Brown in particular)
Thus far:

Kamden Brown - QB (Covina, CA)
Connor Floden - OL (El Dorado, CA)
Luke Channer - OL (Corvallis, MT)
Nick Van Horssen - RB (Helena, MT)
Gabe Peppenger - K (Missoula, MT)
and now possibly Will Martel - SS (Bozeman, MT)
Last edited by VimSince03 on Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bozcat003
Member # Retired

Post by Bozcat003 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:07 am

VimSince03 wrote:
Bozcat003 wrote:

Good addition if true!

Thus far:

Kamden Brown - QB (Covina, CA)
Connor Floden - OL (El Dorado, CA)
Luke Channer - OL (Corvallis, MT)
Nick Van Horssen - RB (Helena, MT)

and now possibly Will Martel - SS (Bozeman, MT)
I also think Gabe Peppenger (K out of Missoula) is a preferred walk-on

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:26 am

Knew I forgot one.

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:56 am

Just a quick update on Luke Weber. He just WON the NHSCA High School Senior Nationals in Virginia Beach! Not only is he a 4-time Montana state champ, he is now a national high school wrestling champ. Great things to come for this young man.

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:02 am

tdub wrote:Just a quick update on Luke Weber. He just WON the NHSCA High School Senior Nationals in Virginia Beach! Not only is he a 4-time Montana state champ, he is now a national high school wrestling champ. Great things to come for this young man.
Has he signed anywhere yet for wrestling? He is a natural football player but the future is definitely on the mats.

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:20 am

VimSince03 wrote:
tdub wrote:Just a quick update on Luke Weber. He just WON the NHSCA High School Senior Nationals in Virginia Beach! Not only is he a 4-time Montana state champ, he is now a national high school wrestling champ. Great things to come for this young man.
Has he signed anywhere yet for wrestling? He is a natural football player but the future is definitely on the mats.
Not yet. He is rated by Flowrestling as the #1 unsigned recruit at 145 pounds nationally.

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:28 am

I'm wondering if a former GPOY that switched positions at a PAC12 school. Would consider transferring if things don't work out this spring. :-k

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:42 am

Hawks86 wrote:I'm wondering if a former GPOY that switched positions at a PAC12 school. Would consider transferring if things don't work out this spring. :-k
I was wondering the same thing. It doesn't look like he'll get much PT for his final two years.

John K
Golden Bobcat

Post by John K » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:45 am

wbtfg wrote:
Hawks86 wrote:I'm wondering if a former GPOY that switched positions at a PAC12 school. Would consider transferring if things don't work out this spring. :-k
I was wondering the same thing. It doesn't look like he'll get much PT for his final two years.
I presume you're talking about Dissly?

VimSince03
Golden Bobcat

Post by VimSince03 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:49 am

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-h ... -position/

Here is the article on his transition.

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:02 pm

What about the LB from Bozeman? Did he end up signing somewhere?