MSU Nike clothing

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CatfaninGA
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

MSU Nike clothing

Post by CatfaninGA » Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:57 am

After viewing the DVD the line, and seeing some of the coaches and staff wearing MSU gear from Nike, is there anywhere on the web or in Bozeman where you can purchase Nike apparel?

I've checked the MSU bookstore site and they have nothing.

THanks

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:40 pm

I think the coaches' clothing is ordered for the coaches only and isn't available for the general public. They did sell the hats the coaches wore last year but I've never seen any of the shirts, etc. other than that.

rtb

Not Available

Post by rtb » Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:05 pm

The Nike clothing is order for the coaches only and is not available for purchase. Rumor has it that when we change uniforms again we will be under contract with Nike. Similar to how the Griz went this year. When the uniforms are made by Nike then some Nike Bobcat clothing will be sold to the public. I am guessing with Kramer here we won't change uniforms for a couple more years. If anyone knows differently please let me know, this is just what I have been told.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:24 pm

The uniform style will most likely not be changing for at least the next few years, as they bought new road uniforms last year and new home uniforms this year in the same style as the ones we've been wearing since Kramer got here.

CatfaninGA
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatfaninGA » Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:11 pm

If and when Nike takes over as our offical uniform and athletic supplier, don't let them mess around with the uni's like they did with BYU.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:19 pm

CatfaninGA wrote:If and when Nike takes over as our offical uniform and athletic supplier, don't let them mess around with the uni's like they did with BYU.
or even worse ,Oregon... thank goodness we changed from yellow to gold when we did if they (Nike) ever get a hold of our uniform design!