Eastern Washington Tickets

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Eastern Washington Tickets

Post by Helcat72 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:07 pm

I just called EWU and found out that single game tickets don't go on sale until September 12th. Anyone find out different?

2024 Resume dominance

PDXKat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Eastern Washington Tickets

Post by PDXKat » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:49 pm

Helcat72 wrote:I just called EWU and found out that single game tickets don't go on sale until September 12th. Anyone find out different?
I got the same response from them yesterday. In fact, the ticket person said "don't worry about it, we never sell out." I'm thinking if they've never sold out, this game should be the first one then. On paper, this game could be one of the best and most important games we'll each play.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:58 pm

PDXKat wrote:
Helcat72 wrote:I just called EWU and found out that single game tickets don't go on sale until September 12th. Anyone find out different?
I got the same response from them yesterday. In fact, the ticket person said "don't worry about it, we never sell out." I'm thinking if they've never sold out, this game should be the first one then. On paper, this game could be one of the best and most important games we'll each play.
We'll know pretty early in the season how important this game will be since the Griz play them in like week 5 I think. If the Griz win that one, and we take care of business with the Griz we should be in great shape if we win the EWU out there. The Portland State game is the game that is worrying me. I hope we play out of our minds out there and get the win. We don't play very well out there usually it seems.

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:51 pm

I am on ticketswest.com right now and they are saying i can buy GA admission tickets for 12.00 bucks a piece. Does the single game tickets that go on sale the 12th of September mean reserved seating tickets because I don't want to buy GA tickets now if I'm going to be sitting with the Eastern Band or player moms (unless they are hot moms of course)

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.