Laugh and then respond Part II (noise-shed)

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

The Big Meowski
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Laugh and then respond Part II (noise-shed)

Post by The Big Meowski » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:07 am

I will be serious for a quick second. I have the ability to bite my lip and put up with something that bothers me for a short period time if it legal and making the masses happy. Why is this lost on some people?

Brian Demarais
Sec. 105
Row 2
Seat 1

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:07 am

91catAlum wrote:I believe the term is "hearshed".

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk
Actually the complaint is "bullshed".

:lol: :lol:

bobcatozzy
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by bobcatozzy » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:38 am

I think anyone that isn't native Montanan shouldn't be able to complain about this viewshed or noiseshed which is all bullshed.

Rest In peace dad.

SaxCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by SaxCat » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:53 am

Brilliant idea: stadium expansion= Cat Shed!

bcatfan1

Post by bcatfan1 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 am

You would think that people could be rational and realize this is only a few days a year, and the impact on the local economy is well worth having to hear some "noise" on saturday afternoons. But then again there is nothing common about common sense.

Some people are a lot like slinkies....... Not really good for much, but it puts a smile on your face to watch them fall down a set of stairs.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Re: Re: Laugh and then respond Part II (noise-shed)

Post by 91catAlum » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:31 am

SaxCat1985 wrote:Brilliant idea: stadium expansion= Cat Shed!
With the catshed, we have sacrificed some viewshed and hearshed, but will have a much better gameshed.

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk

RK Cat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by RK Cat » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:33 am

Maybe msu should have budgeted to give every person in Gallatin county ear plugs, and blinders so that no ones ear/hear-shed would be hurt.

God help us all if the stadium produces aroma as we will have offended there precious smellshed. Maybe they will purchase a hotdog from the concessions and ultimately hurt there tasteshed. I know, speaking for myself, that while attending the "meet your seat" last week my touchshed was assaulted by harshness of the aluminum seating and steel railings.

I think the ultimate answer is the need to take these people out to the woodshed (figuratively of course), otherwise I might end up in experiencing the effects of the jailshed. :-)

Bozemanite = facepalm
Last edited by RK Cat on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Walk-on
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Walk-on » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:50 am

RK Cat wrote:I think the ultimate answer is the need to take these people out to the woodshed.

Bozemanite = facepalm
:lol:
Good one. I also like the one where each and all of the fans, players, etc. call said offended people to apologize on Sunday morning. Maybe an apology card on Monday too. Heck maybe all the residents of Bozeman should participate.

Armchair QB and Monday Morning Extraordinaire

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 am

There should be a personal CHEER at every game just to show our loveshed. Just for her.....

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

Cat_gld
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat_gld » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:01 am

Walk-on wrote:
RK Cat wrote:I think the ultimate answer is the need to take these people out to the woodshed.

Bozemanite = facepalm
:lol:
Good one. I also like the one where each and all of the fans, players, etc. call said offended people to apologize on Sunday morning. Maybe an apology card on Monday too. Heck maybe all the residents of Bozeman should participate.
Good idea! Let these calls begin at about midnight and see how it affects her sleepshed.

Sotallytober
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Sotallytober » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:03 am

I really liked the following comment from the website:
I think some of you completely missed Janne's point. I think when Janne wrote that she seemed " to have missed the invitation to the activity at the stadium" she was complaining not about the noise, but the fact that the University didn't personally invite her to the festivities!
I suggest next time an event of this type occurs, everybody call Janne and remind her, just in case she misses her invitation.

Bobcat Sig
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat Sig » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:28 am

That's it, I'm copying and pasting these comments into the comments section of the article. This stuff is comedy gold. :lol:

griz fans; keeping it classy and gracious in winning since ... well, never.

Walk-on
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Walk-on » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 am

In all fairness, said a Griz fan and former colleague of mine;

"Missoula has put up with noise for decades in its stadium—this is a fairly recent phenomenon in Bozeman—used to be that it was pretty quiet on game day—the school fight song and then silence for 3 hours!"

Never forget the dark days of the late '80s and '90s lest we repeat them.

Armchair QB and Monday Morning Extraordinaire

Bobcat Sig
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat Sig » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:37 am

RK Cat wrote:Maybe msu should have budgeted to give every person in Gallatin county ear plugs, and blinders so that no ones ear/hear-shed would be hurt.

God help us all if the stadium produces aroma as we will have offended there precious smellshed. Maybe they will purchase a hotdog from the concessions and ultimately hurt there tasteshed. I know, speaking for myself, that while attending the "meet your seat" last week my touchshed was assaulted by harshness of the aluminum seating and steel railings.

I think the ultimate answer is the need to take these people out to the woodshed (figuratively of course), otherwise I might end up in experiencing the effects of the jailshed. :-)

Bozemanite = facepalm
Congratulations, you're famous. I've shamelessly used your material in responding to Bobcat Nations' new BFF, Janne. 8)

griz fans; keeping it classy and gracious in winning since ... well, never.

gocats

Post by gocats » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:54 am

We should do a chant at halftime. Eat sh!t Janne. Go Cats Go. See how well she understands it.

Alcohol doesn't make you fat, it makes you lean.... on chairs, tables and random ugly people....

RK Cat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by RK Cat » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:59 am

Bobcat Sig wrote:
RK Cat wrote:Maybe msu should have budgeted to give every person in Gallatin county ear plugs, and blinders so that no ones ear/hear-shed would be hurt.

Bozemanite = facepalm
Congratulations, you're famous. I've shamelessly used your material in responding to Bobcat Nations' new BFF, Janne. 8)
Thanks for taking out the Woodshed part, I don't think these people have a sense of humor.

gocats

Post by gocats » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Jaaaaane, Jaaaaanne, Jaaaaanne, YOU SUCK.

Alcohol doesn't make you fat, it makes you lean.... on chairs, tables and random ugly people....

gocats

Post by gocats » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:53 pm

It's made the chronicle Facebook page now.

Billings_Griz
Golden Bobcat

Post by Billings_Griz » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:59 pm

1) If this lady is lucky enough to somehow get a noise law in place, would this somehow put a damper on the lights deal? (I hope not)

2) LMFAO: (one of the comments)
Thanks to everyone who writes in to bash this lady who dares to suggest that peace and quiet are community values in Bozeman.

I'm glad to know we'll have all your support for the upcoming hip-hop and rap benefit concert for our organization, Gay and Lesbian Atheists Who Hate Football.

Thanks in advance for your logical consistency.

gocats

Post by gocats » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:03 pm

We actually had a guy cancel his subscription to the Chronicle today, and his actual quote was " I am tired of reading about the Bobcats."

WTF