Laugh and then respond Part II (noise-shed)

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Catfan6969
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Laugh and then respond Part II (noise-shed)

Post by Catfan6969 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:20 pm

‎2 days until FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRSSSSSTTTTTTTT DOOOOOWWWWWWnNNNN. Unless of course I have to be super quiet cuz people might complain about the 'noise' coming from a COLLEGE FOOTBALL STADIUM on GAMEDAY. Wait until the 1st one of the year, and the welcome to you the fans and the team and right before kickoff....

bobcatozzy
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by bobcatozzy » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:07 am

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/ne ... 03286.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; =D^ This will back up many of the points I have made on the comments section of the editorial.

Rest In peace dad.

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:41 am

Success in one area breeds success in all areas. It is a positive contagion that begins to work throughout the system as a whole! A few Eeyore's who want to cry about noise a few days out of the year, need to recognize that as goes the university so goes the community!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:09 am

Wait just a gull durn minute. Shouldn't we use those tax dollars to build a dorm for autistic kids or perhaps put sound mufflers around the stadium.

I can't believe that people are donating these tax dollars and we think we need to invest it.

pish posh, MSU, pish posh.

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:12 am

catsrback76 wrote:Success in one area breeds success in all areas. It is a positive contagion that begins to work throughout the system as a whole! A few Eeyore's who want to cry about noise a few days out of the year, need to recognize that as goes the university so goes the community!
Contagionshed...

Sotallytober
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Sotallytober » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 am

catsrback76 wrote:Success in one area breeds success in all areas. It is a positive contagion that begins to work throughout the system as a whole! A few Eeyore's who want to cry about noise a few days out of the year, need to recognize that as goes the university so goes the community!
Though the mentality of a lot of the California transplants is such that they would actually prefer there not be a university or community.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:41 am

Sotallytober wrote:
Though the mentality of a lot of the California transplants is such that they would actually prefer there not be a university or community.
No, they just don't want the things that appeal to the lesser informed. Programs like dance, or philosophy are more appropriate to those that really understand life. To those of us that enjoy life, party on, a little louder please.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:54 am

So does anybody else think we should start calling the south endzone the "NOISESHED" in honor of this fine lady? :D

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:01 am

technoCat wrote:So does anybody else think we should start calling the south endzone the "NOISESHED" in honor of this fine lady? :D
I nominate "Bellshed"

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:07 am

Catfan6969 wrote:‎2 days until FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRSSSSSTTTTTTTT DOOOOOWWWWWWnNNNN. Unless of course I have to be super quiet cuz people might complain about the 'noise' coming from a COLLEGE FOOTBALL STADIUM on GAMEDAY. Wait until the 1st one of the year, and the welcome to you the fans and the team and right before kickoff....
Hope you had a productive off season with lots of cigarettes and steroids. We need you to come out strong....

Katmandu
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Katmandu » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:22 pm

WTF - I am not the sharpest tool in the "shed" but I am wondering where and when this term "shed" was introduced into our language. Viewshed, noiseshed????? - I guess tasteshed and feelshed are next.

For all the shed proponents out there I have an idea. When your feelshed gets hurt because your viewshed is obstructed and things are so loud that your noiseshed is calling for a city ordinance why dont you take your head and shove it farther up your assshed so that you will be completely oblivious to all your shed problems.

Man some of this crap pisses me off. I wish I only had such trivial things to bitch about.

Sorry - rant over!

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Katmandu wrote:WTF - I am not the sharpest tool in the "shed" but I am wondering where and when this term "shed" was introduced into our language. Viewshed, noiseshed????? - I guess tasteshed and feelshed are next.

For all the shed proponents out there I have an idea. When your feelshed gets hurt because your viewshed is obstructed and things are so loud that your noiseshed is calling for a city ordinance why dont you take your head and shove it farther up your assshed so that you will be completely oblivious to all your shed problems.

Man some of this crap pisses me off. I wish I only had such trivial things to bitch about.

Sorry - rant over!
:rofl: :rofl:

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Katmandu wrote:WTF - I am not the sharpest tool in the "shed" but I am wondering where and when this term "shed" was introduced into our language. Viewshed, noiseshed????? - I guess tasteshed and feelshed are next.

Sorry - rant over!
I think the origin is watershed, the geographic area that feeds a particular stream/river/lake ect...

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

kennethnoisewater
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by kennethnoisewater » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:54 pm

cats2506 wrote:

Sorry - rant over!
I think the origin is watershed, the geographic area that feeds a particular stream/river/lake ect...
Right, and then an angry Bozemanite from California was leaving the giant movie theater and noticed her viewshed was disrupted by the stadium. Good thing she doesn't live behind the movie theater. Fyi, in case you missed that part.

WSUWILDCAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by WSUWILDCAT » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Sorry - rant over!

=D^ :lol: :rofl: =D^ :lol: :rofl: =D^ :lol: :rofl: =D^ :lol: :rofl: =D^ :lol: :rofl:

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND GO WILDCATS

Cat in NC
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat in NC » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:06 pm

assshed = GREATEST WORD EVER!

Travis Bickford
MSU '95

urcrackinmeup
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by urcrackinmeup » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:24 pm

This is the funniest threadshed I have read in a long time.

Catfan6969
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Catfan6969 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:49 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Catfan6969 wrote:‎2 days until FIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRSSSSSTTTTTTTT DOOOOOWWWWWWnNNNN. Unless of course I have to be super quiet cuz people might complain about the 'noise' coming from a COLLEGE FOOTBALL STADIUM on GAMEDAY. Wait until the 1st one of the year, and the welcome to you the fans and the team and right before kickoff....
Hope you had a productive off season with lots of cigarettes and steroids. We need you to come out strong....
It was a great off-season and I am super pumped for Gamedays. I can't wait to get on the new sound system. And welcome all true BOBCAT fans to newly improved BOBCAT Football Stadium.

SaxCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by SaxCat » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:39 pm

I couldn't make it to the ceremony tonight, but my noiseshed got rocked at 19th and Main. AND I LOVED IT!

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:48 pm

She must have loved the music, yelling and fireworks at almost 9:00 tonight. :mrgreen:

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?