BOBCATS WIN BIG SKY

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Re: BOBCATS WIN BIG SKY

Post by Go Scats Go » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 pm

Rich K wrote:Scats,

Why would you need the Mods to ban you forever if you lose the bet?

Is your word not worth anything?
My word is as good as gold... Im just making sure you slappys dont bitch about anything

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Post by FTG06' » Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
Good luck kitties... BTW You can still lick my balls!!! #-o
Too bad that's physically impossible.

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:

My word is as good as gold... Im just making sure you slappys dont bitch about anything
Fool's gold, maybe.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Go Scats Go wrote: But I will even take it further... I will make it even easier for you... If the Montana State bobcats are any part of the BSC champs in Football for the 2010 season. IE Outright or Tie for it I will go away forever... Lick my balls... Now step up!

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

PHAT CAT
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by PHAT CAT » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Go away Scats. Just like a griz, not to pay up on a bet. You my friend, are a douche bag. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:37 pm

My favorite part was: My word is gold. Then someone responding: Fools gold. I nominate that exchange for the BN.com Hall of Fame.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:29 pm

I love you all....

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

GOKATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by GOKATS » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:I love you all....
Take a f'ing hike, loser.

FTG!!
[quote="GrizinWashington"]The Griz suck.
[quote=" tampa_griz"] (because China isn't a part of "Asia") .....

ImagineSanta

Post by ImagineSanta » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:I love you all....

I think you don't get it. Sleeping in until 6 won't get many people very far in life, especially if they want to play on Sunday.
-Cat Grad

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:

This must be the reason the Griz have resorted to halloween costumes for their uniforms. They don't want to be associated with their fans.

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Go Scats =

You suck at life, dude. :lol:

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 am

Go Scats Go wrote:
Common Cat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
LTown Cat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:Good one GSG. :lol: I was expecting something like that because I knew you wouldn't really DO anything ballsy. :wink: But lets review what's happened on this thread that brought on your bet.
1) a poster predicted (with smiley face) that MSU would win the conference championship (didn't say outright).
2) another poster liked the idea, but said UM would be improved, too.
3) a little back and forth about what improved is and what UM might look like with a new coach (this got you into the discussion, so you make your first post).
4) You predict MSU will go 6-5 or 5-6 for the fourth year in a row.
5) You get corrected. You decide to put your foot down and...
6) You concoct a bet (questioning anyone's balls) against MSU winning the league outright, which no one made a statement of MSU doing. This is you taking the field of eight BSC teams, which basically means you can't live up to the having balls standard you set for everyone else.

You didn't make a bet on what you think will happen (6-5 or 5-6), which would've taken a pair. But that's OK, because by posing this bet as you have you've left the door open for how we can interpret the terms of the bet. 8)
Note to self: Never argue with TomCat! :D
UH the title of this thead is "Bobcats win Big Sky"

But since you read slow I will type slow.

THE BET WAS!!!
If the cats win outright I go away forever.
If the Cats do not win outright then the Kitties lose the bet
If there is a tie then the bet is a draw... did I tpye slow enough?

But I will even take it further... I will make it even easier for you... If the Montana State bobcats are any part of the BSC champs in Football for the 2010 season. IE Outright or Tie for it I will go away forever... Lick my balls... Now step up!
I'll be the first to call your bluff! There is no way you wouldn't step a foot back here. You love it too much. Second- taking this bet with you is pulling anybody down to your level. It's like arguing with a fifthgrader when you're the teacher. Eiether way if I doubt you will stay away and this is a lame attempt to save face because Tomcatt detailed the downfall of your posts. Its time to step out of the hole scatts before it gets deeper. Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber you totally didn't redeem yourself.
I wont post again and I wont use another name... ANd I give the moderators the right to block me forever if I lose..
Bump

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 am

Uh, :-k :^o :-k :-k

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Lets face it...

I love you all to much to disapear... and deep down inside you would miss me.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
My word is as good as gold...

:roll:

FTG06'
Member # Retired

Post by FTG06' » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Funny thing is scatdouche, I think the majority of people forgot about you. The way it should be.

Men, do your duty.
3-7-77

Rich K
Golden Bobcat

Post by Rich K » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:51 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
Common Cat wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
LTown Cat wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:Good one GSG. :lol: I was expecting something like that because I knew you wouldn't really DO anything ballsy. :wink: But lets review what's happened on this thread that brought on your bet.
1) a poster predicted (with smiley face) that MSU would win the conference championship (didn't say outright).
2) another poster liked the idea, but said UM would be improved, too.
3) a little back and forth about what improved is and what UM might look like with a new coach (this got you into the discussion, so you make your first post).
4) You predict MSU will go 6-5 or 5-6 for the fourth year in a row.
5) You get corrected. You decide to put your foot down and...
6) You concoct a bet (questioning anyone's balls) against MSU winning the league outright, which no one made a statement of MSU doing. This is you taking the field of eight BSC teams, which basically means you can't live up to the having balls standard you set for everyone else.

You didn't make a bet on what you think will happen (6-5 or 5-6), which would've taken a pair. But that's OK, because by posing this bet as you have you've left the door open for how we can interpret the terms of the bet. 8)
Note to self: Never argue with TomCat! :D
UH the title of this thead is "Bobcats win Big Sky"

But since you read slow I will type slow.

THE BET WAS!!!
If the cats win outright I go away forever.
If the Cats do not win outright then the Kitties lose the bet
If there is a tie then the bet is a draw... did I tpye slow enough?

But I will even take it further... I will make it even easier for you... If the Montana State bobcats are any part of the BSC champs in Football for the 2010 season. IE Outright or Tie for it I will go away forever... Lick my balls... Now step up!
I'll be the first to call your bluff! There is no way you wouldn't step a foot back here. You love it too much. Second- taking this bet with you is pulling anybody down to your level. It's like arguing with a fifthgrader when you're the teacher. Eiether way if I doubt you will stay away and this is a lame attempt to save face because Tomcatt detailed the downfall of your posts. Its time to step out of the hole scatts before it gets deeper. Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber you totally didn't redeem yourself.
I wont post again and I wont use another name... ANd I give the moderators the right to block me forever if I lose..
Bump
Bump

Favorite name of a law: Millstone Act

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:57 pm

I still love you guys.... too much to leave.

And really... you would miss me. :lol:

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:I still love you guys.... too much to leave.

And really... you would miss me. :lol:
not really, truth be told you don't add anything of value to the discussion and your not entertaining either so :shrug:

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

BWahlberg

Post by BWahlberg » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:12 pm

CPACAT wrote:I just wanted to be first with my prediction this year. I am now on record as predicting that the Cats will be Big Sky Conference Champs this year. :D
pages of smack aside... I don't see it, honestly I don't see either team from Montana being a front-runner.

The bobcats defense has been pretty terrible the last two years and while Gregorak will help it, he's no miracle worker. And now you've lost Prukop. So you'll have a good O-line and a great rushing attack, but can a grind it out type of team keep up with the higher powered offenses in the Big Sky?

The Griz have zero experience at WR, a returning O-line that was suspect, and are replacing 8 guys on defense. Their defense helped them win games last year and now a crap-ton of that skill is gone, they might re-load, but that's tough to predict, and with a new DC. It's a pass-heavy offense and we've got just 1 WR with good experience, in a system that likes to lean on 6 to 7 WRs - how will that work out?

Honestly I'd be looking at EWU, NAU, and PSU in the pre-season to get the attention. Each three have their question marks as well but NAU's combo of Butler at WR and Cookus at QB will make them a very dangerous team. PSU lost a lot to graduation but seems to be on a good path. EWU's probably going to lock it in with their mobile QB and they've got all those WRs back - they could look again like the teams they had when Adams was the QB.

Just a random-ass guess here but I'd throw out a general projection something like:

1. EWU
2. NAU
3. UM
4. PSU
5. MSU
6. CPSLO
7. UND
8. Weber

beyond that... meh