Colorado State game

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Tully
BobcatNation Redshirt

Colorado State game

Post by Tully » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:08 pm

in the previous post, the talk of the Wyoming game, got me curious how many are planning on making the trip to CO state this year.
other than the score, WY was a blast

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:13 pm

I would have to include the rain in that "other than the" part, but yes it was fun. Alas I won't be making it to the CSU game this year so I hope those that do get to go have a blast there also.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:18 pm

The CSU game is tentatively on my schedule. It would be a great excuse to visit friends in Denver, and hopefully talk them into going as well.

HelenaCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by HelenaCat » Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:29 pm

The CSU game is also on my tentative list next year. Since my wife 's sister lives in Denver, I can use a visit to their family as an excuse to see the game! :lol:

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:09 pm

I'll be there

2024 Resume dominance

DCC2MSU
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by DCC2MSU » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:26 pm

I am too lazy to check, so could someone tell me when the game is. That would be a fun one to attend since I know some people from Denver that I'm sure will be there.

CATCO
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by CATCO » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:55 pm

I believe the game is the 25th of Sept. I will be there, I have a few coworkers that are CSU alums, so I am really looking foward to it, hope to see a bunch of people there, Ft. Collins should even be a better time than Larimie was last year.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:09 am

I'll be there!, CATS/RAMS on Sept 25th and CHARGERS/BRONCOS on the 26th! (I'm a Charger fan .. and yes they are probably gonna get killed :). However, dang nice timing on those two games!

We'll have to discuss this later in the summer on who is all going and maybe I can meet up with some of you if I can.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:48 pm

Me and some of the brothers (I don't think I've mentioned this but I recently joined Kappa Sigma) plan on taking a big road trip down for the game, should be a blast. That would be awesome to see the Chargers game the next day as well, but I doubt I could afford that. GO CATS!

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast