2 football verbal commits from Great Falls

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

suckitgriz
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by suckitgriz » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:19 pm

I know that Kofe was here just last week on a recruiting trip and things went well. The only negative was that the class that he originally came in with was the same class that is now leaving. He was picked up from the airport by players that he already knew, so it was weird for him to be on the outside again.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:20 pm

FootballFan wrote:Best Montana class ever! Are you on drugs? You have two committments from two players that were not recruited by the Griz, doesn't mean they can't or won't play, but let's see down the road what type of players they end up being.

I think your comment was an insult to the likes of Ione, Clark, Turnquist, Elliot, Marudas, Mollahan, O'Connor, N. Smith and many others.

When Kramer beats Montana on couple all-big sky players then you will a great class.
I believe that statement was actually made by Jaguar, An avid Griz fan. Everything is speculative at this point anyway. We'll see how things shape up after all the recruiting is done and how the recruits look on the field. So far it looks like we may be getting some good home-grown kids this year, but as I've stated before... They could be from Bangladesh as far as I care - as long as they help continue pushing our program in the right direction.

Ragarding Goodman - yes I've wondered how he's faring as well. Also wondered about that ever happened to Mason Ophus?

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:38 pm

Does anyone know how big Koffe was when he was a freshman? Assuming he is the one that is transferring back, what size was he? If I remember him right, he was in the 275 range as a frosh???

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:35 pm

I think this may be the best Montana class ever in the Kramer era only because of the numbers of Montana kids that have been courted by the Cats this year and the number of kids that might even sign...not the proven quality e.g. Ione, Turnquist, Mollohan etc.

2024 Resume dominance

Bcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Bcat » Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:10 pm

Now, now boys(football fan), perhaps this argument is merely semantics, a failure to communicate. But you do have to admit that getting two of the Top players from the State Championship team, no less CMR, plus the other team standouts is not something MSU has consistently done. Yes, will have to wait and see, yes, this does look like one of the best Montana Class recruit years based on players stats within the state HS programs. Let’s just be glad we are filling some holes with the best Montana HS has to offer.
Last edited by Bcat on Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hell's Bells
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hell's Bells » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:16 pm

wasnt (rob) compson from a great falls school?

This space for rent....