Who replaces Jensen???

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

eastcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Who replaces Jensen???

Post by eastcat » Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:27 pm

Now that jensen broke his leg who will be his replacement. I know Decock went in for him and bolton moved to left but Decock gave up a couple sacks in only a quarter. I think Daws should get the start. He is light but started a couple games last year at left tackel and did ok. And does anybody know whats happening with Jensen? and is Bolton's ankle alright? How about Blakes ankle and Shoulder? And when does Nick get to come back? i heard he is running already and is looking good......

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:32 pm

We shouldn't have to worry if Hirst plays...if he doesn't I would say that DeCock or Daws gets to try it. Saucedo is a guard. Bolton can play anything and will be Ok at Tackle. I don't know how big the D-ends are for EWU...but if they are like Weber's we are in trouble with Daws and probably with DeCock

2024 Resume dominance

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:11 pm

Kramer said on Cats Sports 30 that Bolton is doubtful for Saturday and Blake Wolf probably won't practice all week. Soooo-looks like lots of minutes for DeCock and maybe Daws. How about Brewton?

Last season we probably would have gone with Blake Wolf at tackle like he did at Weber, but he's hurt too.

Of course injuries are no excuse...apparantly only the grizzlies have the right to claim injuries as an excuse (from reading other posts from today).

BTW: I could use a little therapy. I'm still trying to get my brain wrapped around the idea that we threw for over 500 yards and lost! How often does that happen anyway? I still can't bring myself to watch the tape and see for myself.

I suppose we sputtered in the rezone because the field got more compact, and we have no ability to run the ball?

I saw their two long runs. Both right up the gut. Looked to me like our d-line and linebackers were maybe trying too hard? Over pursuing and losing the little guy amongst all the bodies. It looked to me like a bigger back doesn't squirt through there.