BSC mystery

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Re: BSC mystery

Post by bobcat99 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:28 am

Once Starlink gets rolling, it’s going to be a game changer for us rural people.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:34 am

BobcatDel wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:16 pm
RickRund wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:52 pm
tetoncat wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:36 pm
The brand is recognizable, but the conference has minimal games on the main channels. I dont see a major difference in exposure until we can get a game of the week on the primary channels carried by cable and satellite companies. 1 have on ESPNU live. Will this help us get more replays on there
And where we were once able to watch every game on Pluto now it will be limited to a few games a year. Is that correct?
You raise a similar question that was on my mind. Previously I was able to watch/scout an upcoming opponent by watching their previous week games live on Pluto or like with basketball games, watch the next day on Watch Big Sky. If someone else knows those details please share. Thanks.
That's a good question about replays. You could watch almost every replay at watchbigsky.com for the season, not sure if ESPN is as generous with the replays or not.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

blueandgoldblitz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:56 am

I've been told by several people that all games on ESPN+ are available for rewatch almost immediately after the game. I'm not sure how far back the rewatch function goes though.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:30 am

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:46 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:58 am
RickRund wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:12 pm
Right now we use Sling but will probably go over to TDS. Their one package has Root Northwest, ESPN ans ESPNU. Hopefully Root will cover everything or I end up going to Caddyshack and watching on their dime. They don't mind much as I will eat and have a couple of adult beverages.
I've never heard of TDS....Is that a dish thing?
It’s a Spectrum-type cable company. It’s what we have here in So. Nevada. It’s been a rock-solid service.

However, because of cost I just dropped the TDS cable package for YouTube TV. Very happy with that so far. Tried Hulu TV first and it was a confusing mess. YouTube TV is very easy to navigate, and adding things to your recording library is almost too easy. Pick something like one US Open Golf time slot, and you get a choice of just one, all US Open play, all US Open related coverage, all USGA events, etc. Sweet.
Our tv package is the intro, about $45 for right at 80 channels. It is a two year intro. After that not sure what we will do. May do some searching after that.

Yes, really like the TDS system.

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:57 pm

blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:56 am
I've been told by several people that all games on ESPN+ are available for rewatch almost immediately after the game. I'm not sure how far back the rewatch function goes though.
This is correct. I also expect that every game that would have been carried by Pluto will be carried by ESPN+. I expect that access will actually be better - and it costs just $5 a month.