Housewright cited for aggravated DUI

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

HookedOnGriz
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Housewright cited for aggravated DUI

Post by HookedOnGriz » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:04 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:46 am
MSU01 wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:34 pm
rivercat wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:32 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:46 pm
3 DUIs = a raise in pay at MSU. But they have to let the court process play out, right???

And the article also says head coach and coordinators can be terminated for cause at any time. You guys pull your heads out of your collective asses yet?
Does continually posting in this thread take your mind off the 7th and last place finishes of the gris in the BSC All Sports Trophy? Just trying to understand your motivation.

PS. If you didn't notice, MSU finished first and second. Have a great day.
Posts on eGriz about MSU coaches: 291
Posts on eGriz about All-Sports trophies: 0

That place would be dead without the Bobcats to talk about.
Hooked’s obsession with the Cats is really creepy. We should start a thread devoted to just his ramblings. There is the infamous time he defended the word “Gris” as a correct spelling. A griz fan actually told him to shut up as he was embarrassing all Griz fans. :lol: There is also the time he admitted to a recruiting violation by reaching out to a Griz recruits father.
You are a special kind of ****** tard. Remember you got so pussy hurt over the overall record on the Griz helmets because you thought it was wrong and you reported it to to the NCAA 😂😂. Your entire fan base had to point out to you that it included the most recent win (not a vacated one). That was absolutely epic. Then you reported me to the mods because I hurt your feelers and the mod wrote me back that you fight with everyone here and are more sensitive than others 😂😂😂. Absolutely classic stuff, try to keep up pussy.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:22 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:04 pm
Cataholic wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
rivercat wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
3 DUIs = a raise in pay at MSU. But they have to let the court process play out, right???

And the article also says head coach and coordinators can be terminated for cause at any time. You guys pull your heads out of your collective asses yet?
Does continually posting in this thread take your mind off the 7th and last place finishes of the gris in the BSC All Sports Trophy? Just trying to understand your motivation.

Hooked’s obsession with the Cats is really creepy. We should start a thread devoted to just his ramblings. There is the infamous time he defended the word “Gris” as a correct spelling. A griz fan actually told him to shut up as he was embarrassing all Griz fans. :lol: There is also the time he admitted to a recruiting violation by reaching out to a Griz recruits father.
You are a special kind of ****** tard. Remember you got so pussy hurt over the overall record on the Griz helmets because you thought it was wrong and you reported it to to the NCAA 😂😂. Your entire fan base had to point out to you that it included the most recent win (not a vacated one). That was absolutely epic. Then you reported me to the mods because I hurt your feelers and the mod wrote me back that you fight with everyone here and are more sensitive than others 😂😂😂. Absolutely classic stuff, try to keep up pussy.
Thank you for showing your true insanity again wi to that post! Kudos to you though for using more emojis than my 12 year old! And you should go back and research your comments above where you will find out that you are referring to the WRONG POSTER! And just in this thread, you had a Gris fan make fun of you!

I will say this though, the board has some rules which you clearly don’t have any respect for. Calling people derogatory names is one of them. This place would be a lot better off if they did ban you.

I know you are an Internet tough guy, but curious how often you use that type of language face to face?

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:39 pm

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:04 pm
Cataholic wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
rivercat wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:

Maybe you could have this conversation on egriz with Cat fans if you hadn’t banned most of them for talking too much.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:44 am

coloradocat wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:10 pm
catatac wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:21 pm
Does anyone know if the way MSU is handling this is fairly standard, or way out of the norm? I think it's standard but not positive on that. College football players all over the country get in trouble for various things so it probably wouldn't be hard to research, but I'm lazy. Haha.
Players aren't employees...yet. Hard to believe MSU is doing anything other than following standard procedure.
Oops, I meant coaches.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:45 am

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:00 pm
catatac wrote:
Does anyone know if the way MSU is handling this is fairly standard, or way out of the norm? I think it's standard but not positive on that. College football players all over the country get in trouble for various things so it probably wouldn't be hard to research, but I'm lazy. Haha.
Not fairly standard. Not even close. You can find literally 100s of examples of coaches in all sports at all levels who are accused or arrested for a DUI, a domestic disturbance, an assault, or anything else that requires a court appearance…and more times than not it results in immediate and indefinite suspension for that coach pending court or investigation outcome. You can easily Google tons of these instances. A 3 hour suspension for an ass hat with 3 DUIs and 3 previous job losses due to these types of issues is an absolute joke. Did you know this idiot assaulted the nurse in the ER too. And MSU rewards him with a new contract prior to court outcome and a raise in pay. Seriously I know most of you are crayon eaters but how can you be okay with this ******.
I wasn’t asking you.

Also, you mad bro?

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:54 am

If you just ignore him he’ll leave. He just wants attention and an excuse to feel superior to everybody as he types from mommy’s basement.

autocat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by autocat » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:42 am

Stuck on stupid, you call coach G an “ass hat” with all due respect sir, “ass hat” has been only and exclusively used as a description of coach hauck. When you see him this the morning let him know he still holds the title.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:54 am

HookedOnGriz wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:00 pm
catatac wrote:
Not fairly standard. Not even close. You can find literally 100s of examples of coaches in all sports at all levels who are accused or arrested for a DUI, a domestic disturbance, an assault, or anything else that requires a court appearance…and more times than not it results in immediate and indefinite suspension for that coach pending court or investigation outcome. You can easily Google tons of these instances. A 3 hour suspension for an ass hat with 3 DUIs and 3 previous job losses due to these types of issues is an absolute joke. Did you know this idiot assaulted the nurse in the ER too. And MSU rewards him with a new contract prior to court outcome and a raise in pay. Seriously I know most of you are crayon eaters but how can you be okay with this ******.
Yeah right, usually they get counseling and such
https://www.argusleader.com/story/sport ... 384706002/

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

cat-o-nine
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by cat-o-nine » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:58 am

Look, you jokers just can't leave this thread alone, can you? Please! Let it die!! Talk about something positive! You've hashed and re-hashed this thing to death and not one thing posted here means diddly squat. Until something significant happens, we don't need to keep bringing this thing to the top of the board.

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:18 am

cat-o-nine wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:58 am
Look, you jokers just can't leave this thread alone, can you? Please! Let it die!! Talk about something positive! You've hashed and re-hashed this thing to death and not one thing posted here means diddly squat. Until something significant happens, we don't need to keep bringing this thing to the top of the board.
Yea

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Justwinbaby
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Justwinbaby » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:33 pm

Why in the world wouldn't the HC simply sit them pending outcomes of the judicial process?

Is this the look we really want for our program?

The media is soon to be all over this stuff with the season approaching. The questions will not be easy to answer.

Serious questions from a life-long Cat fan.

tetoncat
Member # Retired

Post by tetoncat » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:15 pm

Justwinbaby wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:33 pm
Why in the world wouldn't the HC simply sit them pending outcomes of the judicial process?

The media is soon to be all over this stuff with the season approaching. The questions will not be easy to answer.

Who does their work for them. Garza was in Dec, so someone would have had to do all spring ball. He was suspended the 1 game and now waiting verdict. Housewright could have been suspended but not much going on except recruiting so would we know?

Sports is not bigger than life

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:32 pm

Justwinbaby wrote:

The questions will be very easy to answer. "We do not comment on personnel matters." Same answer they've given so far whether you like it or not.

Awfully suspicious username for someone making their first post on this particular topic.

Justwinbaby
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Justwinbaby » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:52 am

MSU01 wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:32 pm
Justwinbaby wrote:

The questions will be very easy to answer. "We do not comment on personnel matters." Same answer they've given so far whether you like it or not.

Awfully suspicious username for someone making their first post on this particular topic.
Suspicious? No...just a big Raiders fan. Have it on my license plates (modified) as well.

Anyway...whole thing stinks. Just my opinion.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:37 am

Justwinbaby wrote:

They aren’t high enough profile people and there wasn’t a death, injury or property damage involved so it’s highly unlikely that the media will pay much attention to this. The next time the media does anything will probably be when MSU issues a statement or if the players became vocal about it, which is even more unlikely.

I’m not saying it’s okay but I just don’t think the media is all that hungry to report on it.

Most of my family and several of my friends are big Griz fans and none of them have ever said a word to me about it. One person has brought it up. Message boards are their own universe.

Nationally, MSU is about the fifth level of football. After the NFL, other pro leagues, P5 and G5.

You have to do something spectacularly bad or good to pick up media attention.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

tetoncat
Member # Retired

Post by tetoncat » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:38 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:37 am
Justwinbaby wrote:

They aren’t high enough profile people and there wasn’t a death, injury or property damage involved so it’s highly unlikely that the media will pay much attention to this. The next time the media does anything will probably be when MSU issues a statement or if the players became vocal about it, which is even more unlikely.

I’m not saying it’s okay but I just don’t think the media is all that hungry to report on it.

Most of my family and several of my friends are big Griz fans and none of them have ever said a word to me about it. One person has brought it up. Message boards are their own universe.

Nationally, MSU is about the fifth level of football. After the NFL, other pro leagues, P5 and G5.

Good post

Sports is not bigger than life

grizgirl
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by grizgirl » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:19 pm

It's not like you guys don't get any good press. Good grief Charlie Brown!!! I'm jelly.

Go Dark Brandon!!

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:48 pm

grizgirl wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:19 pm

It's not like you guys don't get any good press. Good grief Charlie Brown!!! I'm jelly.
Thank you for posting this! MSU doesn't need negative press as most of the residents in and around Bozeangeles have seen actual screw-ups by their local college that will sublimate all the actors in MSU's drug crap and all that went on at UM just before and during the era that a certain author smeared all things Montana college, community and culture as reality.

Justwinbaby
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Justwinbaby » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:08 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:

You don't think media members who cover the BSC or Montana teams will pay some attention to this? Why?

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:42 pm

Justwinbaby wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:08 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
Justwinbaby wrote:

You don't think media members who cover the BSC or Montana teams will pay some attention to this? Why?
They seem to be paying attention more than you are. There have been regular articles as events have taken place. It's been covered locally and mentioned by Hero Sports nationally. The DUIs have received as much attention as can be expected and won't get any more or less.

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!