Housewright cited for aggravated DUI

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Re: Housewright cited for aggravated DUI

Post by PapaG » Mon May 22, 2023 6:42 am

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 3:30 pm
HookedOnGriz wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 10:53 pm
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 7:27 am
It probably doesn’t mean anything, but I’ve noticed Mix is out recruiting and getting mentioned on Twitter a lot by recruits/coaches, but I don’t see any of that same activity for Housewright.
Serious question, how is he out recruiting other states with an already suspended license and now these charges hanging over his head? Does he have a driver/chauffeur? Uber everywhere? That would get insanely expensive one would think.
Don’t know, don’t care. I have enough trust in the AD that they have these things figured out.
Sure, but if Housewright isn’t out recruiting summer camps, is it possible to replace him with another staff member? Also, if the OC is on some secret suspension during the summer recruiting season, that is a negative. Mix likely has a work exemption for driving and HookedOnGris should just crawl back to egris to spread more of his infamous gossip about the Bobcats. Guy is obsessed.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Mon May 22, 2023 10:03 am

HookedOnGriz wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
It probably doesn’t mean anything, but I’ve noticed Mix is out recruiting and getting mentioned on Twitter a lot by recruits/coaches, but I don’t see any of that same activity for Housewright.
Serious question, how is he out recruiting other states with an already suspended license and now these charges hanging over his head? Does he have a driver/chauffeur? Uber everywhere? That would get insanely expensive one would think.
Even for a DUI suspension, you can get a work license which allows you to commute for your job. You really think everybody with a suspended license pays for multiple daily ubers for 6-12 months?

bobcatbob
Member # Retired

Post by bobcatbob » Mon May 22, 2023 11:20 am

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Don’t know, don’t care. I have enough trust in the AD that they have these things figured out.

I heard that Mix's license suspension was for not paying a parking ticket. In any event, like you mentioned, I am sure the AD has things figured out. Hooked is a total ass hat. He trolls over here and then goes back to EGRIZ and spews all his stupid stuff. The guy needs to get a life.

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Mon May 22, 2023 11:35 am

bobcatbob wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 11:20 am
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
HookedOnGriz wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:

I heard that Mix's license suspension was for not paying a parking ticket. In any event, like you mentioned, I am sure the AD has things figured out. Hooked is a total ass hat. He trolls over here and then goes back to EGRIZ and spews all his stupid stuff. The guy needs to get a life.
He’s the special kind of person that takes the rivalry far too seriously and makes it not fun.

BobMarshall
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by BobMarshall » Mon May 22, 2023 4:04 pm

91catAlum wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 10:03 am
HookedOnGriz wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Even for a DUI suspension, you can get a work license which allows you to commute for your job. You really think everybody with a suspended license pays for multiple daily ubers for 6-12 months?
Cant get the work license if you refuse the breathalyzer. At least it used to be that way a few years ago.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Tue May 23, 2023 5:49 am

BobMarshall wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 4:04 pm
91catAlum wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 10:03 am
HookedOnGriz wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Cant get the work license if you refuse the breathalyzer. At least it used to be that way a few years ago.
“New recruit”

Yeah, MSU is allowing a coach to drive around on a suspended license. As a fellow Northwest downtown-living Portland/Seattle escapee, try parking for even a few months without a ticket. I had my SUV towed in 2019 while being legally parked on NW Vaughn and 27th, still had to pay $400, and just ate it because it would have cost more to contest the towing company.

What a ride

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue May 23, 2023 10:04 pm

I read that post about three times, and still don't know if it's a slam, and on who, no idea.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:17 am

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:30 pm

Made the poor decision to visit the cesspool known as egris and by far the hottest topic is about MSU and as usual, that thread is full of the usual ignorance on the legal process in firing or suspending state employees from the same gang of idiots and snarks you’d expect. Absolute garbage message board with functionality and design that seems to be from 2011, at least on an iPhone.

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewforum.php?f=1

https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?t=90915

What a ride

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:01 pm

PapaG wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:30 pm
Made the poor decision to visit the cesspool known as egris and by far the hottest topic is about MSU and as usual, that thread is full of the usual ignorance on the legal process in firing or suspending state employees from the same gang of idiots and snarks you’d expect. Absolute garbage message board with functionality and design that seems to be from 2011, at least on an iPhone.

Do you think it would be any different over here if the roles were reversed?

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

MT Logger
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by MT Logger » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:11 pm

PapaG wrote:

I guess I'm a bit curious as to how this will play out as well. The fact is that someone chose to suspend Garza after his arrest for a third DUI...for one game, and then he's back coaching and recruiting. What was that "process" based off of? Some kind of protocol? Seems they really botched that and it's now going to create a sticky situation for how to deal with these other cases relative to each other, especially since they will potentially get resolved at the same time.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:20 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:01 pm
PapaG wrote:

Not sure. But interesting to see an egriz moderator like yourself trying to justify the garbage being spewed over there.

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:30 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
PapaG wrote:

We would talk our ****** and move on. It wouldn’t be the dominating topic here though. You see, we actually have a good team to talk about. You guys…well, apparently you’re spending your offseason talking about us again.

Section101
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Section101 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:38 pm

Well, I don’t believe anyone is going to write a bestseller about this topic.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:39 pm

Go Scats Go wrote:
PapaG wrote:

Based on the quality difference between the two boards and how most grudges aren’t held after disagreements, of course I do. Oh, and you’re back again? Can’t stay away after losing the bet, eh?

What a ride

tetoncat
Member # Retired

Post by tetoncat » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:47 pm

MT Logger wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:11 pm
PapaG wrote:

I guess I'm a bit curious as to how this will play out as well. The fact is that someone chose to suspend Garza after his arrest for a third DUI...for one game, and then he's back coaching and recruiting. What was that "process" based off of? Some kind of protocol? Seems they really botched that and it's now going to create a sticky situation for how to deal with these other cases relative to each other, especially since they will potentially get resolved at the same time.
No current games or practice so maybe current coaches were suspended a week we just don't know it. And then if final verdicts are same and punishment matches this should not be an ongoing issue

Sports is not bigger than life

Go Scats Go
Member # Retired

Post by Go Scats Go » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:47 am

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:20 pm
Go Scats Go wrote:
PapaG wrote:

Not sure. But interesting to see an egriz moderator like yourself trying to justify the garbage being spewed over there.
It's not a justification, just an observation that you all would (and have) done the same thing

CelticCat wrote:Well it's because the Griz are the only program in Montana of course.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:59 am

Go Scats Go wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:47 am
Cataholic wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
PapaG wrote:

It's not a justification, just an observation that you all would (and have) done the same thing
So says the egriz moderator. Would have been pretty easy for you as a moderator to criticize the garbage posts but instead you simply try to justify with a lame “you guys would do the same”. As a moderator, you are somewhat responsible for the garbage in that cesspool. You have the ability to clean it up. Instead, you are just accommodating the worst actors.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:22 am

Cataholic wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:59 am
Go Scats Go wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:47 am
Cataholic wrote:
Go Scats Go wrote:
PapaG wrote:

So says the egriz moderator. Would have been pretty easy for you as a moderator to criticize the garbage posts but instead you simply try to justify with a lame “you guys would do the same”. As a moderator, you are somewhat responsible for the garbage in that cesspool. You have the ability to clean it up. Instead, you are just accommodating the worst actors.
Moderation on this site is very loose as well, ultimately I think it's up to us as users to decide whether or not to visit that site and read the content there. Getting a reaction out of us is exactly what they want and there's a very easy way to avoid giving them that reaction.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:35 am

Go Scats Go wrote:
PapaG wrote:

You still throwing temper tantrums and banning Cat fans left and right over there?