Do you think Vigen will stay if he has another successful season? Or will he dip out like Neon Deon?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

tetoncat
Member # Retired

Re: Do you think Vigen will stay if he has another successful season? Or will he dip out like Neon Deon?

Post by tetoncat » Sat Mar 25, 2023 6:53 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 12:28 am
800,000 home on a 300,000 salary (2.66 ratio) is not out of reason. I’m guessing everyone here who owns a home has/had a similar ratio. Mine was 2.86 house to gross annual salary when home loans were 8.5%. As stated, not good for assistant coaches. Or for most MSU faculty and staff.
[
Do most assistants at this level buy homes. Seems like they are moving frequently

Sports is not bigger than life

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Re: Do you think Vigen will stay if he has another successful season? Or will he dip out like Neon Deon?

Post by PapaG » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:05 am

Within the past couple years there have been non-partnered assistants who lived in a rental home together for cost purposes.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:41 am

I hope GeauxBobcats has finished celebrating by now! I also would really like to see him bring some of that great in your face Lady Tiger attitude up here! Loved watching them shut up the corn fed Iowa crybabies!

Norsky19
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Norsky19 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:03 am

Cat Grad wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:41 am
I hope GeauxBobcats has finished celebrating by now! I also would really like to see him bring some of that great in your face Lady Tiger attitude up here! Loved watching them shut up the corn fed Iowa crybabies!
I love LSU myself, but how exactly were the Iowa girls being crybabies?? They looked pretty stoic in the loss to me.

lutecat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by lutecat » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:30 am

Norsky19 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:03 am
Cat Grad wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:41 am
I love LSU myself, but how exactly were the Iowa girls being crybabies?? They looked pretty stoic in the loss to me.
No doubt. The Iowa girl stuck uo for the LSU girl. No cry babies there.

The twitterverse was the cry babies here.

My only issue was her continuing to follow her around. Truth be told if it was men's basketball people would've chuckled about it.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:20 pm

Maybe Iowa can meet with Dr. Biden...

Meanwhile:

https://www.si.com/college/2023/04/16/a ... -caktus-ai