Playoff Tickets

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Pecos24
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: Playoff Tickets

Post by Pecos24 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:54 pm

I have my tickets but for some reason the transfer feature wasn’t working. When I would choose the transfer option it acts like I don’t have tickets. Not a big deal, just annoying.

Bill Zander
CS '93
AKA - "F'n sorry ass"

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatDel » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:48 am

I was pre-reserved and got mine late afternoon.

Note I received says season ticket holders can get their tickets on Sunday and Monday.

Tuesday morning Bobcat Club members can buy additional tickets.

Tuesday afternoon opens to public.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:20 am

Got the email for all mine but don't have a print option this week like last week. So I'll be headed to the ticket office tomorrow. As a business we have 22 tickets and 4 parking passes so the mobile option can be a real pain. But still beats not having tickets so I'll stop whining!

thefrank1

Post by thefrank1 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:57 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:20 am
Got the email for all mine but don't have a print option this week like last week. So I'll be headed to the ticket office tomorrow. As a business we have 22 tickets and 4 parking passes so the mobile option can be a real pain. But still beats not having tickets so I'll stop whining!
=D^ =D^ =D^

While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:20 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Get a printed ticket however you want but one easy way is to take a screen shot and print it yourself. It worked the 2 times I did it like that.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:12 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:20 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Get a printed ticket however you want but one easy way is to take a screen shot and print it yourself. It worked the 2 times I did it like that.
I could. It's just a lot. With so many tickets and parking passes that we mainly give away, physical tickets are always easiest. Last week I was just able to print them at work, put 'em in envelopes and pass them out.

It's no big deal. A little visit to the ticket office and I'm sure they can get me squared away!

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:17 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:12 pm
Joe Bobcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
I could. It's just a lot. With so many tickets and parking passes that we mainly give away, physical tickets are always easiest. Last week I was just able to print them at work, put 'em in envelopes and pass them out.

It's no big deal. A little visit to the ticket office and I'm sure they can get me squared away!
When I got season tickets at the beginning of the year, they only sent the mobile tickets. I sent an email to tickets west and within an hour they sent me a link to the PDF version of my tickets.

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:29 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:17 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:12 pm
Joe Bobcat wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:

When I got season tickets at the beginning of the year, they only sent the mobile tickets. I sent an email to tickets west and within an hour they sent me a link to the PDF version of my tickets.
That's good info! I'll remember that for next year. Still holding out hope one of these years they'll just let me pay more to get them all physical but I'm making it work!

Cats15

Post by Cats15 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:29 pm

ALOT of tickets available after they just released them to the public. I had a feeling it would be down with the Friday late start but this is the quarterfinals baby!! let's go!

DMMDCats

Post by DMMDCats » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:42 pm

Cats15 wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:29 pm
ALOT of tickets available after they just released them to the public. I had a feeling it would be down with the Friday late start but this is the quarterfinals baby!! let's go!
They also have the option to buy tickets for Community Members in Need.

BN, log on and donate a couple, if you are so inclined.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:15 pm

Hearing good things about ticket sales being only Tuesday. Less than 1000 student tickets left. They need to use those. Really hoping we see people get them the next couple days though. The 16k felt like a sellout on Saturday.

I think the Friday late kickoff is going to hurt us, but if we can get 15K+ I’ll be happy.

MT2AK_CAT
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by MT2AK_CAT » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:10 pm

I probably have two end zone I’ll just give away as long as we get butts in seats. Pm if interested.