Adam Jones Commits

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Re: Adam Jones Commits?

Post by AFCAT » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:07 am

coloradocat wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:56 am
AFCAT wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:46 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:42 am
CodyCat wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:35 am
PapaG wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:04 am
Things are imploding at UM. Bobby was always going to go back to being Bobby, it was just a matter of how long it would take.

Rarely do patterns change as a person gets older, and typically the behavior amplifies itself as a person ages unless work is put in to alter those patterns.
Just because we got a verbal from a kid in Missoula doesn't necessarily mean things are imploding in Missoula. Lots of Bozeman kids have gone west and things weren't imploding here.
He might be alluding to the Zack Crews/Marcus Welnel situations. But I agree just because Missoula kids are coming to Montana State doesn’t mean much. I think most kids want to go to college Somewhere besides their hometown.
That and MSU may have the degree program he is most interested in.
Wait, some of these kids go to school for school?

I think the degree programs offered are almost the primary tiebreaker for in-state recruits that didn't grow up as a fan of one school over the other, unless one side really tanks their recruiting effort.
I know I didn’t. :suds:

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Adam Jones Commits?

Post by coloradocat » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:47 am

AFCAT wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:07 am
coloradocat wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:56 am
AFCAT wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:46 am
TomCat88 wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:42 am
CodyCat wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:35 am
PapaG wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:04 am
Things are imploding at UM. Bobby was always going to go back to being Bobby, it was just a matter of how long it would take.

Rarely do patterns change as a person gets older, and typically the behavior amplifies itself as a person ages unless work is put in to alter those patterns.
Just because we got a verbal from a kid in Missoula doesn't necessarily mean things are imploding in Missoula. Lots of Bozeman kids have gone west and things weren't imploding here.
He might be alluding to the Zack Crews/Marcus Welnel situations. But I agree just because Missoula kids are coming to Montana State doesn’t mean much. I think most kids want to go to college Somewhere besides their hometown.
That and MSU may have the degree program he is most interested in.
Wait, some of these kids go to school for school?

I think the degree programs offered are almost the primary tiebreaker for in-state recruits that didn't grow up as a fan of one school over the other, unless one side really tanks their recruiting effort.
I know I didn’t. :suds:

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Re: Adam Jones Commits

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:06 pm

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

imacat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by imacat » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:29 pm

Nice job by the coaching staff!

blueandgoldblitz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:04 am

He seems to indicate he's going to play running back for the Cats in his interview. Between him and Major, we could have one hell of a backfield for a few years if they live up to their potential.

P.S. We totally need to salute whenever Major breaks a long run :D

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:40 pm

Adam Jones commits to MSU, Dane Oliver on Adam Jones, Grady Bennett on offensive lineman in Montana
https://open.spotify.com/episode/1xeKFc ... 2b5729491e