NIL Collective....Stay Tuned

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

NIL Collective....Stay Tuned

Post by bvancleeve » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:30 pm

I wanted to give this group a SMALL update on the NIL Collective front. A small group of us have been working on constructing a NIL Collective, with the goal of launching this fall. I can't give a lot of information quite yet, but stay tuned for a big launch on the NIL front in the coming days/weeks. Once we have this officially public and launched, we will make sure to inform Bobcat Nation on all the details, how to be a part of it, etc.

Sorry I can't give more information quite yet, but I have seen quite a bit of chatter on here about it and wanted to let you all know we have big things coming!

If anyone would like to reach out to me directly for a bit more information, or if you are interested in being a part of our initial launch, PM me or call at 406.570.4119.

Brandon Vancleeve

Brandon Vancleeve
President - Bobcat Collective
Email: brandon@bobcatcollective.com
Important Links: https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Re: NIL Collective....Stay Tuned

Post by AFCAT » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:56 pm

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Montanabob » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:07 pm

"Stripping Damon Wayans Jr GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" https://giphy.com/gifs/happy-endings-br ... eQ9u7nTB6w

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:46 pm

https://twitter.com/SamHerderFCS/status/1560409891247882240

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:02 pm

This is a big time move. Will be a boon to recruiting. I mean, some Mexican place HAS TO use Taco Dowler for ads. (You’re welcome for the idea Taco Montes). Bear Old can make some ads for Bob Wards or the Powder Horn (RIP George). The options are limitless.

ND0479
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ND0479 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:23 pm

bvancleeve wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:30 pm
I wanted to give this group a SMALL update on the NIL Collective front. A small group of us have been working on constructing a NIL Collective, with the goal of launching this fall. I can't give a lot of information quite yet, but stay tuned for a big launch on the NIL front in the coming days/weeks. Once we have this officially public and launched, we will make sure to inform Bobcat Nation on all the details, how to be a part of it, etc.

Sorry I can't give more information quite yet, but I have seen quite a bit of chatter on here about it and wanted to let you all know we have big things coming!

If anyone would like to reach out to me directly for a bit more information, or if you are interested in being a part of our initial launch, PM me or call at 406.570.4119.

Brandon Vancleeve
Anywhere to read the details?

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:32 pm

I’m sure lots of FCS schools will follow suit, but it’s cool to be on the cutting edge. I’m sure there were a lot of people involved to make this happen.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bvancleeve » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:17 pm

It looks like the "cat" is out of the bag. :-$

Quick Update of where the collective is at:

Bobcat Collective Inc. has spent the last two weeks collecting "seed money" to be able to officially launch the collective. We have already achieved our initial monetary goal and are still climbing. Amazing to see the initial support we have already received. Our next step will be to officially launch our website/social media/etc which I anticipate will happen early next week and continue to drive marketing and awareness on our mission and how people can contribute. Our initial group of contributors plan to meet as a group and then present our 1st wave of NIL contracts to the players, in the coming weeks. There is still an opportunity to participate in this initial wave of funding. If you are interested in being a part of this initial group, PM me and I will provide you the details.

Brandon Vancleeve

Brandon Vancleeve
President - Bobcat Collective
Email: brandon@bobcatcollective.com
Important Links: https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective

GeauxCats41
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by GeauxCats41 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:03 pm

This is so awesome! Thank you to all the people behind the scenes making this happen.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:45 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:32 pm
I’m sure lots of FCS schools will follow suit, but it’s cool to be on the cutting edge. I’m sure there were a lot of people involved to make this happen.
I can’t emphasize enough what a visionary Waded Cruzado is and how fortunate we Bobcat alumni are to have her leading the university.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:49 pm

bvancleeve wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:17 pm
It looks like the "cat" is out of the bag. :-$

Quick Update of where the collective is at:

Bobcat Collective Inc. has spent the last two weeks collecting "seed money" to be able to officially launch the collective. We have already achieved our initial monetary goal and are still climbing. Amazing to see the initial support we have already received. Our next step will be to officially launch our website/social media/etc which I anticipate will happen early next week and continue to drive marketing and awareness on our mission and how people can contribute. Our initial group of contributors plan to meet as a group and then present our 1st wave of NIL contracts to the players, in the coming weeks. There is still an opportunity to participate in this initial wave of funding. If you are interested in being a part of this initial group, PM me and I will provide you the details.

Brandon Vancleeve
Great job. I’m doing fundraising for Legion baseball in Billings but will get in touch with you on your project.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:43 am

PapaG wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:45 pm
TomCat88 wrote:
I can’t emphasize enough what a visionary Waded Cruzado is and how fortunate we Bobcat alumni are to have her leading the university.
Was the NIL Collective her idea?

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

kennethnoisewater

Post by kennethnoisewater » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:02 am

coloradocat wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:43 am
PapaG wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
If it was, it's pretty impressive. I doubt it was her idea, and I wouldn't go straight to giving her credit for it, but the fact that she greenlights this stuff because she knows what it means to the university shows (some of) her value. I'm sure it made it to her desk for final approval, but I'm guessing it wasn't her baby. Just guessing though.

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:04 am

I don't think this link was posted, good publicity for the collective.
https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky ... a74c8.html

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:07 am

kennethnoisewater wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:02 am
coloradocat wrote:
PapaG wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
If it was, it's pretty impressive. I doubt it was her idea, and I wouldn't go straight to giving her credit for it, but the fact that she greenlights this stuff because she knows what it means to the university shows (some of) her value. I'm sure it made it to her desk for final approval, but I'm guessing it wasn't her baby. Just guessing though.
A collective is not affiliated with the college in any shape or form:
https://www-si-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v ... s-one-year

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:18 am

Cat Grad wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:07 am
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:02 am
coloradocat wrote:
PapaG wrote:
TomCat88 wrote:
A collective is not affiliated with the college in any shape or form:
https://www-si-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v ... s-one-year
That's what I was hinting at. I'm sure she was in the loop but that's it. She can't start it and she can't stop it. Waded has done a lot for MSU but people have a tendency to go overboard and give her credit for every good thing that happens.

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

Bobcat4Ever

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:22 am

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:02 pm
This is a big time move. Will be a boon to recruiting. I mean, some Mexican place HAS TO use Taco Dowler for ads. (You’re welcome for the idea Taco Montes). Bear Old can make some ads for Bob Wards or the Powder Horn (RIP George). The options are limitless.
Titan — As a wise baseball manager once said “his limitations are unlimited.”

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:26 am

If Rush and Rhedi aren’t picked up by a delivery service, then something is wrong.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

GoCats18

Post by GoCats18 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:40 am

Great idea. Maybe we need to start another one so we can raise money to pay for a new scoreboard (video screen) and sound system.

Punters are people too!!

Dmsubrew
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Dmsubrew » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:50 am

AFCAT wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:26 am
If Rush and Rhedi aren’t picked up by a delivery service, then something is wrong.
🤣🤣🤣