The Rise of Touchdown Tommy - New Video

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Bobcat 1963
BobcatNation Redshirt

The Rise of Touchdown Tommy - New Video

Post by Bobcat 1963 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:50 pm

My son just finished putting together his 2nd video. If you liked his Troy Andersen career highlight video, I think you might also like this one too entitled ... "The Rise of Touchdown Tommy" Enjoy!

Last edited by Bobcat 1963 on Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Re: The Rise of Touchdown Tommy - New Video

Post by mslacatfan » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:02 pm

Love it!

FTG- GO CATS GO!

HelenaCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by HelenaCat » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:48 am

Your son is very talented! That was another awesome video. When I was at the South Dakota State game and realized that we were actually going to win and go to the championship, I teared up. This video actually made me tear up again.

It also reminded me just how special Tommy is again. I know that I will miss watching Troy as a Bobcat, but I think we have our next great Bobcat player to cheer for over the next 3 years.

Dmsubrew
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Dmsubrew » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:35 pm

That was awesome!!!!

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:37 pm

Very cool. I actually liked the last part of him playing in the title game. Dude was hurting bad. I hadn't noticed earlier, but he pointed down to the inside of his right ankle. So, it's almost certain that he tore ligaments there. I also liked what the announcers were saying about him. I have nothing but respect for him and I don't think there's anything he can't do or accomplish.

That first play of the title game was really going to set up the offense for the entire game. It takes pressure off the outside, back shoulder routes. It opens up the run game even more. I think Tommy would've torn it up that day.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:39 pm

Wow! What a great recap! I love how his teammates rush to him after a great play. Watch Tucker Rovig on the sideline after Tommy scores a TD at the 6:05 mark. The enthusiasm is contagious!

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:07 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:39 pm
Wow! What a great recap! I love how his teammates rush to him after a great play. Watch Tucker Rovig on the sideline after Tommy scores a TD at the 6:05 mark. The enthusiasm is contagious!
Great sign of a true leader! Everyone feeds off his play. Offense, defense, special teams, sidelines, fans, media, concessionaires, people that have just heard about him. He's special and he's a Bobcat for three more years.