How will the Big Sky deal with Covid this fall?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

onceacat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: How will the Big Sky deal with Covid this fall?

Post by onceacat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:23 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:21 pm

I would expect the three West Coast states & Colorado to require that all visiting teams meet those standards in order to compete.

Blixtonz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Blixtonz » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:43 pm

luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:16 am
cats2506 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:57 am
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:47 am
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:30 am
cats2506 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:23 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:39 pm
Let's also imagine that we find out that only 10% of Cal Poly's player are vaccinated, so theoretically, this loss of income for the AD and the Bozeman economy could have/should have been avoidable.
Since the majority of current hospitalizations are people that have had 2 vaccinations, how would this be avoidable
That's interesting, and certainly news to me. Is there a link for that?

This quote is from a week or so ago....has it changed that dramatically?
Over the past seven days, COVID-19 hospitalizations in the U.S. increased by 36 percent and deaths rose by 26 percent, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky warned Friday. Unvaccinated Americans account for 97 percent of these hospitalizations.
It probably came out of Tucker Carlson's (ie Pinocchio) his viewers eat up all his lies. We all know Tucker knows more than all the doctor's and medical professionals in the US and World.... i forget were he got his phd though.
Sorry, I quite watching tucker quite awhile ago. I don't watch any of the big media channels any more.

Try again :-({|=
https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-joe ... es-1612181

It is rare for people fully vaccinated against COVID to fall ill, in what are known as breakthrough cases. However, it is not true that people who are vaccinated cannot get COVID, cannot be hospitalized, cannot become so sick they need treatment in an ICU, and/or cannot die because of the disease.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a federal agency, states on its website: "Vaccine breakthrough cases are expected. COVID-19 vaccines are effective and are a critical tool to bring the pandemic under control. However, no vaccines are 100% effective at preventing illness in vaccinated people. There will be a small percentage of fully vaccinated people who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19."

It goes on to state: "Like with other vaccines, vaccine breakthrough cases will occur, even though the vaccines are working as expected."

CDC data from July 12, 2021 shows that more than 159 million people in the U.S. have been vaccinated against COVID, and 48 U.S. states and territories have reported 5,492 patients with COVID vaccine breakthrough infections who were hospitalized or died.

Of the 5,189 vaccine breakthrough cases reported to the CDC where the person was hospitalized or died, 1,456 were asymptomatic or not related to COVID. Of the 1,063 fatal vaccine breakthrough cases cases, 272 were reported as asymptomatic or not related to COVID. As of 8 p.m. ET on July 21, 161.9 million people in the U.S. had been fully vaccinated, according to the CDC.

The CDC's web page on breakthrough cases did not state whether the hospitalized individuals were treated in an ICU. Separately, reports have emerged of fully vaccinated people being cared for in ICU.

You should just quit making ****** up.
Irishguy

The original post about infection rates among the vaccinated rang a bell and I stumbled upon the study. Here is a quote and link relevant information related to your discussion: The Washington Post tweeted, “Vaccinated people made up three-quarters of those infected in a massive Massachusetts covid-19 outbreak, pivotal CDC study finds,”

https://trialsitenews.com/et-tu-nyt-wap ... messenger/

There is so much misinformation, misunderstanding, and people blinded by the politics you may want to avoid accusations of "making ****** up" unless you have time to do the research.

onceacat

Post by onceacat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:02 pm

Blixtonz wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:43 pm
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
Let's also imagine that we find out that only 10% of Cal Poly's player are vaccinated, so theoretically, this loss of income for the AD and the Bozeman economy could have/should have been avoidable.
Since the majority of current hospitalizations are people that have had 2 vaccinations, how would this be avoidable

Over the past seven days, COVID-19 hospitalizations in the U.S. increased by 36 percent and deaths rose by 26 percent, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky warned Friday. Unvaccinated Americans account for 97 percent of these hospitalizations.
It probably came out of Tucker Carlson's (ie Pinocchio) his viewers eat up all his lies. We all know Tucker knows more than all the doctor's and medical professionals in the US and World.... i forget were he got his phd though.
Sorry, I quite watching tucker quite awhile ago. I don't watch any of the big media channels any more.

It is rare for people fully vaccinated against COVID to fall ill, in what are known as breakthrough cases. However, it is not true that people who are vaccinated cannot get COVID, cannot be hospitalized, cannot become so sick they need treatment in an ICU, and/or cannot die because of the disease.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a federal agency, states on its website: "Vaccine breakthrough cases are expected. COVID-19 vaccines are effective and are a critical tool to bring the pandemic under control. However, no vaccines are 100% effective at preventing illness in vaccinated people. There will be a small percentage of fully vaccinated people who still get sick, are hospitalized, or die from COVID-19."

It goes on to state: "Like with other vaccines, vaccine breakthrough cases will occur, even though the vaccines are working as expected."

CDC data from July 12, 2021 shows that more than 159 million people in the U.S. have been vaccinated against COVID, and 48 U.S. states and territories have reported 5,492 patients with COVID vaccine breakthrough infections who were hospitalized or died.

Of the 5,189 vaccine breakthrough cases reported to the CDC where the person was hospitalized or died, 1,456 were asymptomatic or not related to COVID. Of the 1,063 fatal vaccine breakthrough cases cases, 272 were reported as asymptomatic or not related to COVID. As of 8 p.m. ET on July 21, 161.9 million people in the U.S. had been fully vaccinated, according to the CDC.

The CDC's web page on breakthrough cases did not state whether the hospitalized individuals were treated in an ICU. Separately, reports have emerged of fully vaccinated people being cared for in ICU.

Irishguy

The original post about infection rates among the vaccinated rang a bell and I stumbled upon the study. Here is a quote and link relevant information related to your discussion: The Washington Post tweeted, “Vaccinated people made up three-quarters of those infected in a massive Massachusetts covid-19 outbreak, pivotal CDC study finds,”

There is so much misinformation, misunderstanding, and people blinded by the politics you may want to avoid accusations of "making ****** up" unless you have time to do the research.
Yeah. In one study, in a highly vaccinated area, 900 people experienced breakthrough infections.

Thats a damn sight different than "95% of current cases (50,000+ every day) are among unvaccinated people".

We call that "cherry picking" data to support a political ideology...that happens to coincide with the misinformation being peddled by con men, grifters, and charlatans like Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham...even if you don't watch those particular death cultists.

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:21 pm

onceacat wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:49 am
All students at the CA, WA, OR, and CO schools will be required to be vaccinated in order to return to campus...as well as state employees, which would include all coaches & staff. So, minimal risk of forfeits from those schools.

MSU & UM coaches could pretty clearly require vaccinations prior to practice. And they probably need to in order to avoid the danger of sitting top players who are too stupid or lazy to get vaxxed. (Which, as an aside, if a player is too stupid or lazy to get vaxxed, I'm not really sure you want him on the team in the first place.)
Stop being a jerk. We live in a country where we - mostly, unless you're a gubmint employee - have the freedom to use our own judgement when it comes to our own health. If you want to get the jab, then do it, I fully support your decision. If not, I fully support that as well. It's all about managing risk and many people don't like the idea of getting an EUA vax that will not be fully FDA approved until 2024. Still others have very legitimate concerns about long term reproductive damage and infertility due to certain spike proteins used in it. The way I see I, at this point, almost everyone at high risk of dying from this thing has had plenty of time to get the shot. If for some health reason they can't, there's nothing that can help them other than time, seeing as how those that have the vax apparently can still spread the virus, according to the recent statements from the CDC.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

onceacat

Post by onceacat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:28 pm

grizzh8r wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:21 pm
onceacat wrote:
All students at the CA, WA, OR, and CO schools will be required to be vaccinated in order to return to campus...as well as state employees, which would include all coaches & staff. So, minimal risk of forfeits from those schools.

MSU & UM coaches could pretty clearly require vaccinations prior to practice. And they probably need to in order to avoid the danger of sitting top players who are too stupid or lazy to get vaxxed. (Which, as an aside, if a player is too stupid or lazy to get vaxxed, I'm not really sure you want him on the team in the first place.)
Stop being a jerk. We live in a country where we - mostly, unless you're a gubmint employee - have the freedom to use our own judgement when it comes to our own health. If you want to get the jab, then do it, I fully support your decision. If not, I fully support that as well. It's all about managing risk and many people don't like the idea of getting an EUA vax that will not be fully FDA approved until 2024. Still others have very legitimate concerns about long term reproductive damage and infertility due to certain spike proteins used in it. The way I see I, at this point, almost everyone at high risk of dying from this thing has had plenty of time to get the shot. If for some health reason they can't, there's nothing that can help them other than time, seeing as how those that have the vax apparently can still spread the virus, according to the recent statements from the CDC.
No you don't. Vaccinations are par for the course for students attending college. Or at least they were until culture warriors started injecting identity politics into every aspect of life.

And the fact that you've made up total BS about infertility & reproductive damage just proves taht you are part of the culture warrior BS. I'm so over the crap from you guys that you can take your crap & shove it. These f**** kids are going to be back in masks this fall because of your crap.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... accine-lie

Not to get personal, but you sound like the kind of a-hole that refuses to spray for invasive plants & lets spotted knapweed take over our rangeland. I'm over it.

So cut it out and let us get back to normal. If calling out the criminally stupid makes me a "jerk" I'll wear that label proudly.

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:54 pm

How about everyone that wants to insult people they disagree with just goes back to Discussing the Issues where that is encouraged and let us get back to talking about football. And no, I don't need a lecture on how this relates to football.

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

grizzh8r
Golden Bobcat

Post by grizzh8r » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:45 pm

onceacat wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:28 pm
grizzh8r wrote:
onceacat wrote:

No you don't. Vaccinations are par for the course for students attending college. Or at least they were until culture warriors started injecting identity politics into every aspect of life.

All of those vaccines you speak of have been approved by the FDA, not used under an EUA. There is a fundamental difference. And for the record, I've gotten all of those vaccines, plus I regularly get the flu shot. And my children have or will be getting them as well.

And the fact that you've made up total BS about infertility & reproductive damage just proves taht you are part of the culture warrior BS. I'm so over the crap from you guys that you can take your crap & shove it. These f**** kids are going to be back in masks this fall because of your crap.

Not made up. See below petition for stay issued to the EMA and signed by a number of doctors in the EU. Specifically, see comments near the end of section XI.

https://dryburgh.com/wp-content/uploads ... hwarzt.pdf

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... accine-lie

Not to get personal, but you sound like the kind of a-hole that refuses to spray for invasive plants & lets spotted knapweed take over our rangeland. I'm over it.

You know what they say about assumptions, don't you? We spray our property every year for knapweed, curlycup gumweed, and others. Unfortunately , it's the knapweed on neighboring government owned state land that we struggle to keep off ours.

So cut it out and let us get back to normal. If calling out the criminally stupid makes me a "jerk" I'll wear that label proudly.

Criminally stupid, not hardly. What's criminal is the blatant disregard for personal health rights from unscrupulous governments that are a clear violation of HIPPA laws and the rights to informed choice that was the intention of the Nuremberg Code.
You're getting mad at the wrong people and for the wrong reasons. This whole thing would have been over by now had governments not overreacted with ad-hoc and misguided protocols that were in direct contradiction to protocols established by the WHO.

Eric Curry STILL makes me sad.
94VegasCat wrote:Are you for real? That is just a plain ol dumb paragraph! You just nailed every note in the Full Reetard sing-a-long choir!!!
:rofl:

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:08 pm

coloradocat wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:54 pm
How about everyone that wants to insult people they disagree with just goes back to Discussing the Issues where that is encouraged and let us get back to talking about football. And no, I don't need a lecture on how this relates to football.
Exactly. CodyCat is going to be livid at you guys. Or maybe just me because I was the only person to ever delve into Covid talk on the football board. :wink: 8)

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:59 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:08 pm
coloradocat wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:54 pm
Exactly. CodyCat is going to be livid at you guys. Or maybe just me because I was the only person to ever delve into Covid talk on the football board. :wink: 8)
:-D :-D :-D :goodpost:

Hating the griz since 02.

The Butcher
Golden Bobcat

Post by The Butcher » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:40 am

grizzh8r wrote:
onceacat wrote:

Wow, that was a lot of misinformation right there... Anyway, FDA will likely have full approval for Pfizer within the next 30-60 days (not 2-4 years) closely followed by Moderna. Crazy posts like this help explain why this pandemic is dragging on...

onceacat

Post by onceacat » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:50 am

The Butcher wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:40 am
grizzh8r wrote:
onceacat wrote:

Wow, that was a lot of misinformation right there... Anyway, FDA will likely have full approval for Pfizer within the next 30-60 days (not 2-4 years) closely followed by Moderna. Crazy posts like this help explain why this pandemic is dragging on...
Like I said in the earlier post, half the BSC schools will require their football players to be vaccinated. It wouldn't remotely surprise me if CA/OR/WA/CO required MT football players be vaxxed in order to play away games. All good efforts in chipping away at something that could have been over last summer if people weren't embracing disinformation.

kennethnoisewater

Post by kennethnoisewater » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:37 am

Alright I'll bite, and I'll piss everybody off. For the record, I'm pro Covid vaccine and I'm open to wearing masks some in the coming months. I'm not open to shutting things down.

But the misinformation isn't limited to one side in all of this. You can find lots of instances of both sides playing politics in all of this, so neither side can take the moral high ground. There's information from the right that's being demonized and discarded because it doesn't fit the narrative. And yes, I think it's usually cherry picked. There's also information being cherry picked to make arguments for the left that is misleading. Figures can lie and liars can figure.

There's a lot of talk about conservatives being idiots for not getting the vaccine, but last fall you heard Andrew Cuomo, Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, and other prominent Democrats saying they had doubts about a vaccine rushed through by the Trump administration (https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/22/bid ... messaging/). And now the conservatives are idiots for doubting it. And for the record, I think if Trump was still president, conservatives would be more willing to take the vaccine. I think conservatives were all about Operation Warp Speed last fall, and suddenly there are doubts. It's all very political, and it's frustrating for somebody in the middle like me that doesn't mind listening to either side normally, but the vitriol isn't helping anybody. You don't get to not trust the party/president you don't like and ridicule the other side for not trusting the party/president they don't like.

I personally believe we should be encouraging people to get vaccinated. But in the last few days, the "encouragement" from people on social media and traditional media has turned into ridicule in so many cases. If somebody is on the fence about getting the vaccine and they just keep getting called an idiot, they're digging in even more. But that's how we think we're going to change minds in political discourse now for some reason.

I'm sorry for falling further down the rabbit hole, but I'll bring it back to football eventually. I don't think it makes you a sheep to get the vaccine. I think we're really close to herd immunity if a few more people get vaccinated. I think there's some natural immunity, even to the delta variant, and I think we need some more people to get vaccinated. I don't think we're in the same grave danger we once were with Covid, but I think we can nip this in the bud. I worry about not being able to go to Bobcat football and basketball games, and not traveling for the holidays. I hope there are 27,000 people in Missoula Community College's stadium to watch the streak go to 5, and I'm afraid that won't happen if we don't get this outbreak under control before it gets bad. I understand everybody's hesitancy after hearing "14 days to slow the spread" a year and a half ago. But now we know more, and more people are vaccinated. An uptick in vaccinations and a little effort, and I think this thing is effectively over.

pckrfndvdarm
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by pckrfndvdarm » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:56 am

I have to wholly agree with this. I know it still boils down to a personal choice, but at this point I have to say that vaccination is still the best option.

onceacat

Post by onceacat » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:11 pm

kennethnoisewater wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:37 am
Alright I'll bite, and I'll piss everybody off. For the record, I'm pro Covid vaccine and I'm open to wearing masks some in the coming months. I'm not open to shutting things down.

But the misinformation isn't limited to one side in all of this. You can find lots of instances of both sides playing politics in all of this, so neither side can take the moral high ground. There's information from the right that's being demonized and discarded because it doesn't fit the narrative. And yes, I think it's usually cherry picked. There's also information being cherry picked to make arguments for the left that is misleading. Figures can lie and liars can figure.

There's a lot of talk about conservatives being idiots for not getting the vaccine, but last fall you heard Andrew Cuomo, Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, and other prominent Democrats saying they had doubts about a vaccine rushed through by the Trump administration (https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/22/bid ... messaging/). And now the conservatives are idiots for doubting it. And for the record, I think if Trump was still president, conservatives would be more willing to take the vaccine. I think conservatives were all about Operation Warp Speed last fall, and suddenly there are doubts. It's all very political, and it's frustrating for somebody in the middle like me that doesn't mind listening to either side normally, but the vitriol isn't helping anybody. You don't get to not trust the party/president you don't like and ridicule the other side for not trusting the party/president they don't like.

I personally believe we should be encouraging people to get vaccinated. But in the last few days, the "encouragement" from people on social media and traditional media has turned into ridicule in so many cases. If somebody is on the fence about getting the vaccine and they just keep getting called an idiot, they're digging in even more. But that's how we think we're going to change minds in political discourse now for some reason.

I'm sorry for falling further down the rabbit hole, but I'll bring it back to football eventually. I don't think it makes you a sheep to get the vaccine. I think we're really close to herd immunity if a few more people get vaccinated. I think there's some natural immunity, even to the delta variant, and I think we need some more people to get vaccinated. I don't think we're in the same grave danger we once were with Covid, but I think we can nip this in the bud. I worry about not being able to go to Bobcat football and basketball games, and not traveling for the holidays. I hope there are 27,000 people in Missoula Community College's stadium to watch the streak go to 5, and I'm afraid that won't happen if we don't get this outbreak under control before it gets bad. I understand everybody's hesitancy after hearing "14 days to slow the spread" a year and a half ago. But now we know more, and more people are vaccinated. An uptick in vaccinations and a little effort, and I think this thing is effectively over.
I think your last paragraph nails it: We need to get to roughly 90% of the adult population vaccinated or carrying antibodies in order for things to truly be back to normal. If someone is hesitant to get a vaccine rushed through by the Trump administration & is willing to continue to wear masks when out in public, then, hey, I'm fine with that. If people don't want to get the vaccine, then following the NCAA protocol seems like a totally reasonable accommodation.

The problem is that the Venn diagram of "people willing to get tested & wear masks while not vaccinated" has very little overlap with "Gubbmint can't make me get the vaccine cause FREE-DUM!" crowd.

As far as I can tell, 90% of the snowflakes whining about the vaccines (and doing things like spreading clear lies about side effects like infertility) are the same whiney snowflakes that couldn't handle wearing a mask inside Safeway to protect their neighbors.

So, I apologize to any unvaccinated person who is still masking up, keeping socially distant from others, and otherwise using basic common sense. They can proceed with wearing masks, avoiding crowds, and getting regular tests until any last doubt about the vaccine efficacy is erased.

But the anti-mask/anti-vax/actively purveying lies about vaccines people? Not so much.

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:57 pm

I think maybe when people started getting vexed this spring, a lot of folks just figured "I'll let everyone else get us to herd immunity" they got lazy...but forgot that Covid is not lazy...it's fighting for its existence, and multiplying it's ass off!

2024 Resume dominance

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:58 pm

I think maybe when people started getting vaxed this spring, a lot of folks just figured "I'll let everyone else get us to herd immunity" they got lazy...but forgot that Covid is not lazy...it's fighting for its existence, and multiplying it's horny ass off!

2024 Resume dominance

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:54 pm

kennethnoisewater wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:37 am

Hard to argue with any of that. Good post!

Blixtonz
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Blixtonz » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:13 pm

onceacat wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:02 pm
Blixtonz wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:43 pm
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
luckyirishguy25 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:
cats2506 wrote:
wbtfg wrote:

Irishguy

Yeah. In one study, in a highly vaccinated area, 900 people experienced breakthrough infections.

Thats a damn sight different than "95% of current cases (50,000+ every day) are among unvaccinated people".

We call that "cherry picking" data to support a political ideology...that happens to coincide with the misinformation being peddled by con men, grifters, and charlatans like Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham...even if you don't watch those particular death cultists.
OnceACat,

I probably tailgate with you and may sit in the same section. Did you read the CDC study?

I think you confirm my point, don't throw shade in this environment on this topic unless you do the work to understand. Also, anyone using the term "death cultists" even for msnbc media is probably a conspiracy theorist. *also may qualify you as fascist

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:37 am

Helcat72 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:58 pm
I think maybe when people started getting vaxed this spring, a lot of folks just figured "I'll let everyone else get us to herd immunity" they got lazy...but forgot that Covid is not lazy...it's fighting for its existence, and multiplying it's horny ass off!
I said the exact same thing on a similar thread on egriz. To me it was like voting. So many people don't vote because they either don't care, or they don't see their single vote making a difference so they just sit back and let the voters do the work.

It's sad we're to a point where you're a sheep if you get vaccinated and wear masks and you're selfish if you don't want to wear masks or haven't gotten vaccinated yet. But that's where we are. Maybe we're gaining ground though. Almost 600,000 got their first shot yesterday, the most in over a month.

kennethnoisewater

Post by kennethnoisewater » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:49 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:37 am
Helcat72 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:58 pm
I said the exact same thing on a similar thread on egriz. To me it was like voting. So many people don't vote because they either don't care, or they don't see their single vote making a difference so they just sit back and let the voters do the work.

It's sad we're to a point where you're a sheep if you get vaccinated and wear masks and you're selfish if you don't want to wear masks or haven't gotten vaccinated yet. But that's where we are. Maybe we're gaining ground though. Almost 600,000 got their first shot yesterday, the most in over a month.
I hadn't heard that--that's great news. I had waited a while to see if there were any side effects that came out. I had Covid last fall and it was minor for me, so I thought I could roll the dice. I still think I'd probably be fine and would be willing to take that risk for myself, but I thought I should just do my part.