ggg

The place to talk smack with those not fortunate enough to be Bobcat fans.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

suckitgriz
BobcatNation Team Captain

ggg

Post by suckitgriz » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:56 pm

I guess I need to watch what I say, but ggg- you should be very proud about the way you look. I have to say, the face paint is awesome- I hope when I am old enough to have teenagers, I can look and do the same things you do! O'Doyle Rules! editted.

Mod edit: Yes you do need to watch what you say. No personal attacks, period.
Last edited by suckitgriz on Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:44 pm

I editted the original to take out the name calling but am reluctantly leaving the rest but it is definately an example of pushing the envelope. In the future if you feel the need to resort to name calling or any other childish antics directed at one another please do so in a private message or email. It just isn't necessary here and serves absolutely no purpose. If you want to talk trash about another team, or a teams fans in general or the like fine, that is why we put this board here, but check your personal grudges against one another at the door please.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon